Discovery Gaming Community
Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: =CR= (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+----- Thread: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) (/showthread.php?tid=153731)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Foxy - 11-27-2017

[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

With pleasure I announce that the recruit Harry Walcroft got accepted.
Admiral Richard or one of his man expect you at Sabah Shipyard where you can either decide to join our military forces or the civilian sector of our Republic. The persons in charge were informed about your arrival and will give you the needed instructions.

Make us proud!
For those we left behind!

Fiona Payne

President of the Crayter Republic

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Mattimo86 - 12-10-2017

Full name: Arloc Hawke

Date of birth: 18h of March, 803 A.S

Place of birth: Planet: Pecos, Coronado
Current nationality: Bretonnian / Crayterian
Note: Already a Citizen by birth, dual citizenship.

Personal background: Born to a Bretonnian mother and Cryaterian Father. My father and his family all served the military, so naturally I wasn't going to fall short as it was considered tradition. My mother was biologist, working in Cambridge, at the Research facility. They met when her vessel was on the wrong side of a border and a Crayter Military patrol, in the area managed to intervene. They met thereafter.

As it was traditional for the men in the family to serve (but not limited to), I knew where my future was heading from an early age. so my education and training reflected that as I got older.

Military/Para-military background - Joined the services as I became of age to do so. Served in a patrol/recon unit for 10 years.

Combat skills: VHF's and Bombers mostly.. with training and development towards Gunships and Cruisers.

Reasons for enlisting: As my father use to say.. "I'am a Son of the Crayter people and this is my native home, on whose behalf I will ever again draw my sword".

1) How long have you been on Discovery? A week. I played the mod for a long time during the 4.84 / 85
and stopped during .86 but that was not on the official server. I did play on the official server briefly.

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? None.

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone? Few hours a day.. +8GMT back I have erratic play times.. i can be on quite late.

4) What is your skype username? (If you use Discord, you can add that username as well.) Don't use neither. I have discord but I do not use it atm.

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Foxy - 12-11-2017

[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

With pleasure I announce that the recruit Arloc Hawke got accepted.
Admiral Richard or one of his man expect you at Sabah Shipyard where you can either decide to join our military forces or the civilian sector of our Republic. The persons in charge were informed about your arrival and will give you the needed instructions.

Make us proud!
For those we left behind!

Fiona Payne

President of the Crayter Republic

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - fusedcheese - 12-21-2017

Full name: --- James Williamswort

Date of birth: --- 23rd of October, 795 A.S

Place of birth: --- Planet New London , New London , Bretonian Space

Current nationality: --- Bretonian and Crayterian
Note: Enlistment within the Crayter Military will grant you citizenship within the Crayter Republic after 2 years of service.

Personal background: --- As I would say I love Bretonia more , but living as a Crayterian will always be pride. People will call me whatever they want to , but my family's happiness counts more.

Father was in the Bretonian Armed Forces since he was 18. So a long time my Dad is been serving. Mother is a Nurse and Since I am the Only children of my Family , father wanted me to be in the Military as well because that's where my mind was . To become the uphold of the family. To Serve is what the meaning of being a Human is.

Time passed , it's 806 A.S now , when I stepped my foot on my father's Vessel. It's like you can't describe the feeling you get ,when you're 11 and you dream to be on a ship while you finally achieve it. It's just that Beautiful. I went with father on some convoys.

It's 809 A.S , I am 14 years old now . I am currently studying at the London Institute of Military school, because to achieve something , you gotta work for it. So I did. It's 815 A.S, I graduated from the Military school and was enlisted as 'training' at the Military College. I was trained by my father and an Uncle , my father's friend. I was trained damn hard. No Excuses, but it was all worth it. I gradually got a hold of what I was capable of because my father always said , 'It may hurt now, but later on ,it will be your warm up' .

This is where my life begins as a Crayterian. When I get the news of the Republic Colonizing Planet Pecos in 818 A.S. After an Year , me and My family visit there after my Father's retirement and pretty much live our life as Crayterians. Being Bretonian actually kick started my career in the Crayter Military as of course the Republic was in Establishment. So me and my family helped/contributed as much a possible. It turns out Crayterians are one of the nicest people in the Whole Sirius Sector. So we started to live our life as them.

It's 820 A.S when start my Military enlistment in the Republic , by having a Military background , it gladly helped me a lot to become as one in the Military. Still I took my time , studied in the Military College for 2 years and did Training with the Ace Pilots there and foremost I learnt a lot.

It is now 824 A.S , I finished my training and the Leaders greeted me with Respect and here I am , hereby want to support and serve the Military with all I have.

Military/Para-military background: --- London Institute of Military College, Crayter Military Enlistment and submitting to be in the Military.

(If any - otherwise fill as "none".)

Combat skills: ---
>Completion of Combat in 'Dunkirk' Class Battleship
>Completion of Combat in 'Thanatos' Class Cruiser vessels
>Completion of Combat in Bomber vessels
>Completion of Combat in Ground vessels

Reasons for enlisting: --- So much reason to start with but to end with is only one reason which is to serve with the strong men and women of the Crayter Military and to serve the Citizens of the republic with my full might and be respectful to my leaders at all cost.

//ooRP

1) How long have you been on Discovery? [2 years back in (2010-2012) Joined on July, 2017

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? You know it.

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone? (UTC+06:00 and UTC-05:00) and yeah I play often.

4) What is your skype username? (If you use Discord, you can add that username as well.) you have it.

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Abaddon2 - 12-22-2017

Full name: Rios_Bonazel

Date of birth: 16th October 800

Place of birth: Planet Cambridge

Current nationality: Bretonian
Note: Enlistment within the Crayter Military will grant you citizenship within the Crayter Republic after 2 years of service.

Personal background: was born and raised on Cambridge. My father worked for Bretonian Police Service however after a while my parents decided to divorce . Despite my mother's feelings,my father used to love her.He did not want to divorce.They sent me to my grandparents.After arriving their home we had a phone call from my uncle who was living with us.My father killed my mother and suicided.I cant remember how things happened exactly but my grandfather thought me the way to survive.He became a rolemodel for my entire life and he was a trader.He took care of me and his own family including my uncle.I could not become a policeman but my grandpal thought me how to trade and fly a regular ship.

Military/Para-military background: NONE
If any - otherwise fill as "none".)

Combat skills: 0

Reasons for enlisting: I am here to prove that I am not totally useless.I am here to prove it to myself and my family.I think I have good trading skills.I need a good chance to accomplish my life goal . I will give what i have to give.I need a chance.

//ooRP section
Once you've filled out one of the above forms, inRP, please add responses to the below questions as well.

1) How long have you been on Discovery? I think its between 1 year and half.

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? I had a good Order Cruiser however not in official faction.

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone? Well 6-8 times a day.

4) What is your skype username? (If you use Discord, you can add that username as well.) Anil Razlikli

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Mizar25 - 01-11-2018

Full name: --- Jason Fletcher
Date of birth: --- 800 A.S (25 years of age)
Place of birth: --- Still unknown (Read Bio)

Current nationality: --- Still unknown (Read Bio)

Personal background: ---

*Wakes up from a coma at Planet Curacao, Duration unknown, No recollection of any past memories. I have now been discharged from the medical facility*
I have no memories of who I even am, my name & parents, where I am even from....
After leaving the Medical Facility I was handed some personal belongings of which being: 100m credits & a Strange note, this note is my only lead to my past!
It contains information about my Name, Jason Fletcher, and Said "Contact Crayter Military" along with some message, Looks like some hand written encrypted message it seems or jibberish....I have begun making contact with CM and searching allied systems for a clue.

Military/Para-military background: ---.None, that I know of.
(If any - otherwise fill as "none".)

Combat skills: ---- (Read Bio) I am still very unsure of my combat abilities yet, I have been doing exploration in a VHF and moving towards gunboats.

Reasons for enlisting: --- (Read Bio) The only thing I know about myself is was what written on that note, I must follow this path.
//ooRP

1) How long have you been on Discovery? 1 Month

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? Too many chars to mention, Factions BMF & Kruger, just ask on discord prob easier (forum acc still in progress)

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone? i am GMT +0/1 (UK) , currently very active.

4) What is your skype username? (If you use Discord, you can add that username as well.) Already known.

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - TheShooter36 - 01-11-2018

[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Greetings, new applicants!

So we have 3 nugget here today. James, Rios and Jason.

Well let's start with James Williamswort. A bretonian that later ded,cated himself to our people. I appreciate that and seeing that your career, i accept you into the Military.

Rios Bonazel, While your story does not give any clue about your career and only describes a tragic seperation of your parents, hopefully you'll worth a damn aboard a Corvette as a crewmember after training.

Jason Fletcher, the name sounds familiar while the story is an interesting one. Perhaps i have seen you around Coronado... I think we should see your combat capabilities with a series of evaluations and then decide if you can handle a Nyx. Perhaps ypu can handle guns or ground vehicles on top of that... Your journey will be an intruiging one for certain. After you get medical clearance, board a shuttle and head to Planet Yuma, New Hellen for ground combat evaluation, later head to Sabah Shipyard to have you geared up properly for Sirius-wide action.

That is all.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Galaxian - 01-11-2018

Full name: Wolf Scot (Flying the Lone.Wolf, an Atlas transport)

Date of birth: 801 AS, exact date questionable.

Place of birth: Sleeper Ship Gemini, after being found by the Zoners.

Current nationality: Crayterian
Note: By entering the work-force of the Crayter Republic, you are allowed to apply for citizenship in the Crayter Republic after 5 years.

Personal background: My parents were much adored artists and among the few who boarded the Sleeper Ship Gemini and escaped the cataclysm in the Crayter Sector, my mother was pregnant when she boarded the ship and was put into cryogenic sleep, I was born not long after we awakened, premature and with a small chance of making it. (A lot like it seemed to be for all of us Crayterians) My family were among the few to initially settle on Borneo, and we managed to escape the upheaval from Tau-44. Later, we
settled on Pecos. Not long after arriving on Pecos, my parents fell very ill, and sadly they did not make it. So I decided to scrape all of my credits together, buy an Atlas and take to the stars.

Work experience: Transport and trading, though not for any Crayter corporation.

Preferred field of work: Cargo transport

Motives for applying: I feel it's time I represent the Crayter Republic in a more formal manner, for those we left behind.

//oorp

1) How long have you been on Discovery?
On and off for four years, though I used to play Freeplay until it went down, then on PTC until it also went down.

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention?
I also have the Character "Fluffy", and have purchased a Thanatos on that character. Highly possible I will apply for the military once my skills with the ship improve. This is my first time applying to a player faction.

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone?
I play for at least an hour at least 5 days a week, though I have been known to marathon. My timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

4) What is your skype username? (If you use Discord, you can add that username as well.) My Skype is a.i.r.wolf but I nearly never sign in. I do not have Discord.

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - AaronWalker - 01-24-2018

Full name: Aaron Walker

Date of birth: 6th of February 790 A.S.

Place of birth: Planet Leeds

Current nationality: Bretonian
Note: By entering the work-force of the Crayter Republic, you are allowed to apply for citizenship in the Crayter Republic after 5 years.

Personal background: My name is Aaron Walker, born and raised on Leeds. My family and I had to flee the planet once Gallia came in and decided to take the system by force. For weeks we have travelled through the border worlds, seeking a favorable place for us to start anew. We received many offers from different suspicious individuals but we refused and carried on. After we completed a full circle of the Sirius Sector, we finally arrived in a system called Coronado, new to us. We were welcomed by a so called Crayter Republic on Planet Yuma and we were offered a chance to start a new life. While we were staying in Leeds, I used to work for Gateway and I became a highly respected merchant until those savages came.I am grateful because I was given the chance to start over and now that I bought an Atlas, I would like to use it in order to help the Republic.

Work experience: I was a respectable trader in Leeds.

Preferred field of work: Cargo transportation
Possible choices: cargo transportation / passenger transportation / relief efforts; (Multiple choices are permitted.)

Motives for applying: I wish to earn a living for me and my parents and help the republic prosper.

//ooRP section
Once you've filled out one of the above forms, inRP, please add responses to the below questions as well.

1) How long have you been on Discovery? For more than a year, on different chars.

2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? I had multiple chars, don't remember them all but nothing extraordinary to mention.

3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone? GMT +2 Bucharest time, I usually play every day

4) What is your skype username? (If you use Discord, you can add that username as well.) Skype username: darkblasterx

RE: Yuma - Enlisting and Employment Offices (Recruitment) - Pepe - 01-24-2018

Full name: John Wuss

Date of birth: August 1st 770 A.S

Place of birth: Planet Libris, Crayter sector

Current nationality: Crayterian

Personal background: I was the gardner all my life. I had to leave my beautiful fountains and flowers back on Libris, before all the place went to hell. I came to Sirius at sleeper ship with other remnants and there I was taking care of biodomes all the way. It was a hard work. We landed at Taus. More hard work. Then Gauls came and we retreated to Pecos. I worked a lot again. Then we moved to Yuma. More work. And then some more. Those plants at Yuma were crazy! So I said: it's enough! I took my plasma shovel and threw it away. NO. MORE. PLANTS.

So... here I am. Standing before you, so much trigger-happy, with this silly form in my arms.

Military/Para-military background: I saw lot of pilots and ships, while working at spaceport gardens. I've heard lot of dogfight stories. I think I'd be awesome bomber pilot, no matter my eyes are not like 30-40 years ago. We have all those guided projectiles now, right?

Combat skills: I can press any button pretty fast, even repeatedly. I earned lot of stamina, working with Yuma plants.

Reasons for enlisting: I hate plants. No more plants, please. Give me a ship so I can fly away from plants, as far as it gets.

ooRP
1) How long have you been on Discovery? 7 long years.
2) Any characters you've had or factions you've been part of that you wish to mention? No, they are ridiculous.
3) How often do you normally play/come online for? Also, what's your time-zone? 4-5 times a week | +1
4) What is your skype username? pepe.discovery