Discovery Gaming Community
Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Leaving Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=350)
+---- Thread: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. (/showthread.php?tid=155148)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. - Enkidu - 11-08-2017

I sincerely apologise for paying Freeport 11 Camera money so it was over the level cap and then blowing it up because I was annoyed it wasn't a Camera Ship. That's the final thing I'll be doing here.

Sorry. :/

RE: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. - Sombs - 11-08-2017

It was Rank 40 all the time. It was perfectly inRP. Do yourself a favor and leave finally.

Apart from that, you've shot it already before transfering the money, literally the moment you got in range.

(11-08-2017, 07:18 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: It was Rank 40 all the time. It was perfectly inRP. Do yourself a favor and leave finally.

I'm already gone. Logged because the de-installation lied to me.

I also didn't shoot as soon as I got in range. I shot space because I wanted to look at the FX for the final time.

Everything about the encounter was InRp. I'm still annoyed with you not buying a Camera ship when you can literally get one from Conn.

Still, sorry. D-move.

RE: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. - DannyDelicious - 11-08-2017

(11-08-2017, 07:15 AM)Tænì Wrote: I sincerely apologise for paying Freeport 11 Camera money so it was over the level cap and then blowing it up because I was annoyed it wasn't a Camera Ship. That's the final thing I'll be doing here.

Sorry. :/

It's not even been a day, I thought you were just going to delete your chars or something.

RE: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. - Kauket - 11-08-2017

Quote:i killed a guy because he wasn't what he said to be
i lol'd

RE: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. - Sombs - 11-08-2017

(11-08-2017, 07:19 AM)Tænì Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 07:18 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: It was Rank 40 all the time. It was perfectly inRP. Do yourself a favor and leave finally.

I'm already gone. Logged because the de-installation lied to me.

I also didn't shoot as soon as I got in range. I shot space because I wanted to look at the FX for the final time.

Everything about the encounter was InRp. I'm still annoyed with you not buying a Camera ship when you can literally get one from Conn.

Still, sorry. D-move.

No, you're not sorry. I didn't buy a a camera ship because the camera is used inRP for information transfer. If the camera is shot, there is no feed for two hours. Order made use of that when they attacked the Port the second time and it was perfectly legit (apart from only one line of RP instead of two). The ship was intentionally a Stargazer with enough money to make it attackable. It was part of the roleplay environment.

Seriously, just leave. You've showed up during the streams for the sake of trolling over and over again. You spammed bullcrap via PMs, blocked the view, pushed the ship around, shot it repeatedly even after I told you to stop it, while you started crying the camera would be totally metagaming and against the rules and what not. Now you came back after having announced leaving Discovery, instantly shot the camera when you were in range, realized I was matter of factly not afk, chased me, sent me money because you thought I was ooRP so you could attack me and in the end, you did without any line of RP. You're not sorry, you did this on purpose to satisfy yourself, thinking you have nothing to lose anyway. Do yourself a favor and leave. Stop being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

I'm halfway through writing a piece of music now.

Do yourself a favour and stop using your comparative popularity to bend rules like making OORP ships above the levelcap. I made my statement. Go make angry RP to your long distance relationship girlfriend if you need some soul-soothing bias confirmation, you egocentric punk.

RE: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. - E X O D I T E - 11-08-2017

Dunc, just go. Go and don't look back.

You're gonna get sucked back into Disco against your will if you stay longer. Believe me.

EDIT: No, seriously, don't tarnish everyone's opinion about you by attacking other members, regardless of how right you perceive yourself to be, or how wrong you know the other guy is.

Leave on a high note, with a trail of accomplishments, not with you indulging in a bit of the toxicity.

RE: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. - Backo - 11-08-2017

Taeinth pls be like everyone else and at least spend 2 weeks off the game when you make a leaving thread. Thenk

RE: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads. - Shinta.Nagasaki - 11-08-2017

(11-08-2017, 08:06 AM)Exodite Asmodai Wrote: Dunc, just go. Go and don't look back.

You're gonna get sucked back into Disco against your will if you stay longer. Believe me.

Implying his passive-aggressiveness and these actions will leave him anything to come back to.

- Nodoka