Discovery Gaming Community
Battlegroup Scarabaeus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Battlegroup Scarabaeus (/showthread.php?tid=161083)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - fusedcheese - 05-15-2018

If you like it , wire the muns to
Code:
'Archmage'

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - Sombs - 05-15-2018

Maybe MRG's gameplay is just not attractive? ;3

But seriously, Thunday, his entire RP has lead to this. Telling him to do something else is not justified in this specific case.

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - Spectre - 05-15-2018

(05-15-2018, 07:27 PM)Thunderer Wrote: If you want to shoot at Liberty, join the MRG or make a Gallic indie, not another Separatist group. It is contributing to a playerbase that already has too many players for its inRP size, instead of contributing to a playerbase that is too small, especially for how important it is. Of course, nothing stops you from making more Separatist groups. I just think it's disproportional.

Liberty is merely a product of roleplay. MRG is on the list of suspects as well, and what Sombs says pretty much sums it up.
The focus could be anyone, and allies could be the same. Just because Liberty is on the list doesn't mean that the whole of Liberty will be treated the same. inRP differences between factions and all that.

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - Thunderer - 05-15-2018

Yes, I see. The Amenhotep is special.

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - Lythrilux - 05-15-2018

The ID your proposing is more or less an Order ID. The faction writeup strongly emanates of an Order faction. Why not pursue that instead?

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - Sciamach - 05-15-2018

I don't even need to point out my gripes here: all of you know my complaints about the Battlegroup-of-the-Week.

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - Yazov - 05-15-2018

(05-15-2018, 07:50 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: The ID your proposing is more or less an Order ID. The faction writeup strongly emanates of an Order faction. Why not pursue that instead?
They are special fugitive snowflakes.

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - SCEC - 05-15-2018

[Image: PKiraE4.png]
Can alter if you like.

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - Kalhmera - 05-15-2018

So I'm supposed to srp my Osiris and the montu to join mrg?? Get outa here bro.you are not seeing the bigger point to this faction. I suggest you re read the intro.

RE: Battlegroup Scarabaeus - Kalhmera - 05-15-2018

(05-15-2018, 07:50 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: The ID your proposing is more or less an Order ID. The faction writeup strongly emanates of an Order faction. Why not pursue that instead?

Hey Lyth thanks for an actual question. Perhaps in the future we will attain an order iff but for the time being I don't think the RP allows for it. By no means is it something we are kicking off the table. Thanks

EDIT:

(05-15-2018, 07:32 PM)theBeastBeneath Wrote: If you like it , wire the muns to
Code:
'Archmage'

I will have to look this over with spectre as he is the 2ic. Thank you.