Discovery Gaming Community
@All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: @All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery (/showthread.php?tid=165175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: @All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery - Antonio - 10-12-2018

Poor Commune, no one’s mentioning them.

RE: @All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery - Tenacity - 10-12-2018

Ok, let me state that this post may have come out sounding more ranty/angry than it was actually intended to be.

I didnt personally run into these issues, but I've been seeing it in order and k'hara/nomad chats on discord a lot lately. I fully recognize that there are individual motives among various groups/cells of outcasts, and some of them may have some established reasons for allying with nomads or for shooting them, but on the whole Disco has always been about extrapolating from vanilla lore, not throwing random things into the mix just for spits and giggles.

The last incident I was made aware of had a nomad battleship in New York. I dont know who that bs was, or what nomad faction they were apart of, but the Order went to deal with it and suddenly had outcasts attacking them (presumably jumped in? to join the fight?). It just makes no sense, outcasts have very little presence in liberty to begin with, so for an outcast to join in that fight is very out of character for the group as a whole.

RE: @All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery - Emperor Tekagi - 10-12-2018

Commune separated from OCs for a reason. To be not mentioned in such threads here (:

(10-12-2018, 11:50 PM)Antonio Wrote: Poor Commune, no one’s mentioning them.

I have very little experience with them, so sorry for the non-mention.

(10-12-2018, 11:46 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:30 PM)Tenacity Wrote: 1. The only humans who are friendly/allied to the nomads are the Wild (including Aoi and all other infected) and the Oracles.

Believe it or not, but while you were gone, things happened. Do yourself a favor and adjust to what Discovery is now and not what it was when you had a say. If people did their respective RPs to become friendly with the Nomads, you need to deal with it as it is. I know there are plenty of lolwut MNS out there, but some of them did their valid RP to be friendly with the Nomads. There are also a bunch of non-infected people out there who managed to become quasi-friendly with the Nomads - one of those being my SRP.

We all get your idea, but you don't have a say about other people's RPs just because you're annoyed.

Obviously there are going to be exceptions made in those cases, I probably worded the title and post pretty poorly in an attempt to convey my frustration there, but yes, I'm mostly referring to the lowlut MNS with this thread. No offense to those who have created reasonable RP to involve themselves in nomad affairs.

RE: @All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery - fusedcheese - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 11:38 PM)HuggieSunrise Wrote: Tena... dude. Relax.

RE: @All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery - Sombs - 10-12-2018

The reason for Ranseurs and Sarissas in Liberty is because only very recently the Arbiter of HF was opened up for indies and most people have Ranseurs because of the insane ID ZoI. They go to Liberty, battle infront of Manhattan against the similarly lolwutty Liberty indies and call it a day. People don't treat it as a big inRP thing, or more precisely, they deal with it inRP but not inLore for immersive reasons, similarly as people don't pretend RHA has the biggest fleet inLore.

As for the Nomad battleship, I can assure you it was a K'Hara one, because only two Vagrants have battleships and neither Foxglove nor I enter house space with it, as it's not our ZoI.

RE: @All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery - StDH - 10-13-2018

(10-12-2018, 11:43 PM)Honeytea Wrote: Looks like you've bumped into Shadow, just step over and keep walking, ignore him if you think his share of fun within the server environment is unacceptable for you.

A way to be mature

RE: @All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery - ~Chio - 10-13-2018

Yup, Outcasts are doing it off limits because nobody cares. Let them do that and wait for the moment until other people say no to this game.

RE: @All Outcasts, stop this lolwuttery - Kalhmera - 10-13-2018

Hey I see it as more things to shoot... if some OCs want to ally with nomads let them. Its not to far out of the realm of possibilities. Liquid cardi can only be given by nomads and it can be used as an irp thing for outcasts who want to serve the nomads in a much more military focused effort. All In all, If they aren't breaking server rules and are playing to their Id let them have fun. Remember most of these players are new and openly bashing them dosent really make them want to stay.