Discovery Gaming Community
This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" (/showthread.php?tid=171551)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Wildkins - 06-23-2019

reading the title be like

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Solo Wing Sagume - 06-23-2019

"That is the Donau! Admiral Shultzky's flagship."

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Jeuge - 06-23-2019

(06-23-2019, 12:36 AM)Lucas Wrote: In your opinion it is a mistake.

In other people's opinion Praefect sucks and Donau is way too good. It's a whole lot smaller than the other heavy Cruisers already, and benefits from everything that heavies get while having an incredible profile for kiting and chasing. You've shown too much side in the fight, while fighting a better pilot with guns meant to eat cruisers

you say it's a small cruiser, I totally agree with you. But if he and small why he is not more agile than a corsair cruiser?

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Reddy - 06-23-2019

i was the sair cruiser in the video. the guns i had were cruiser blasters (short range, highly efficient cruiser codes) which are meant to fight anything smaller than a battlecruiser. The Praefect is agile because its larger than any other cruiser apart from the nomad cruiser (vidar falls in the same category). Praefect is susceptible to BCs and BS a lot more than other cruisers because of its size and larger back portion which catches a lot of shots. Donau is flat vertically, you use its shape to dodge shots. its turn speed is lower because it has better shape, just like strota.
you weren't flying vertically for all the fight in the video, you turned around a lot and exposed your large side profile for easy hits

here is an example on how to fly donau and take full advantage of its superior shape

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Jayce - 06-23-2019

i genuinely don't know why people who have knowledge attempt to impart it upon those too ignorant to absorb it passively.

just give up.

:clown:

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Kalhmera - 06-23-2019

(06-23-2019, 05:00 AM)Reddy Wrote: i was the sair cruiser in the video
Losing to reddy and complaining about it is like me dying to Thunderer and complaining, some people are just better then you. But Reddy is correct, your not using the shape to your advantage.

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Jayce - 06-23-2019

[Image: peacj.jpg]

jayce watching a donau turn broadside to a blaster praefect, 826 as, colorized

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - LaWey - 06-23-2019

(06-23-2019, 12:53 AM)Thunderer Wrote: Specifications, Rheinland battlecruiser:
Guns - 15
Nanobots/batteries - 0/1400
Hull strength - 1,475,000
Max angular speed 11.75
Price 335ml.

Specifications, Corsair battlecruiser:
N/A

Why Rheinland playerbase dont spam derpitzes is still a mystery for me. Only disandvantages of BCrs - that they eat novas and require high attention when fight BS, but most powerful literally by all other ways.

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Pepe - 06-23-2019

After having several battles in Xi, side that can't CD charging caps loses. What wins caps battle is right distance. And you do it via teamwork, ofc.

You dudes cover each other and CD against missiles pretty well now. I'm sure you will soon learn how to also disrupt stronger ships that charge on you.

You will see how nice ships you have - after that.

RE: This is normal !? Rheinland Cruiser "Donau" - Exe - 06-23-2019

Donau is a nice ship. It could need light buffs overall, but it is very good in skilled hands.