Discovery Gaming Community
[Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension (/showthread.php?tid=171989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Exe - 07-16-2019

In vanilla there were Corsair NPCs in Liberty aswell. Its a great idea to expand the ZoI of em Smile

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reeves - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 03:02 PM)Loken Wrote: Corsairs have plenty to do. They just need to do it.

Almost all of the other factions in the game have smaller zones of influence.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Chuba - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 03:10 PM)Reeves Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 03:02 PM)Loken Wrote: Corsairs have plenty to do. They just need to do it.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Reacher - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 03:00 PM)Reeves Wrote: No, Liberty is packed to the brim with multiple diverse factions. I understand that the Corsairs might be having a hard time right now, but if we went through with this it would just get messier for the already messy situation Liberty is prone to. The Corsairs have also stated in-roleplay that they have no interest in Liberty beyond just exploiting the black-market.

I'd definitely say give them an extension just not Liberty.

Agreed. When I put in the request I’m pretty sure I didn’t mention going into newyork at all except for smugglers.

I really would like Hudson, Bering, Cortez, Coranado, Baffin, and the Taus added to the Corsair ZoI.

For RP reasons Kusari is more or less out of bounds I suppose.

And Subs/Transports only. No reason for Caps in these areas... Maybe gunboats to keep things in line with CR and inte faction IDs

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Madvillain - 07-16-2019

I voted yes, because a ZoI expansion to stay in line with outcasts is more than reasonable.
I wonder why Liberty though? I also wonder since when Corsairs have an activity problem.
Is Liberty having an activity problem and are the Corsairs needed to fix that perhaps?

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Sombs - 07-16-2019

For RP reasons Kusari would be more likely than Cortez, Bering and Hudson because Kusari sorta openly trading with Corsairs for years and even got support from the Corsairs in Sigma-21 against Rheinland.

Compared to the OC ID which is basically there sister ID, Corsairs are short changed. Since most of Kusari is out of bounds.

Also to be frank the “plenty to do” involves dealing with a lot of toxicity that many of us just do not want to deal with anymore; period.

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - pillow - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 03:06 PM)Exe Wrote: In vanilla there were Corsair NPCs in Liberty aswell. Its a great idea to expand the ZoI of em Smile

replay vanilla because corsairs in liberty have never been a thing

i voted yes (snubs only) because this is my only chance to get the stupid sair ships nerfed into the ground but i do agree that its a stupid thing to do and it will disrupt the already dying liberty factions + theyll look out of place and liberty ships are in NO WAY BALANCED against sair ones

all i want is balanced sair ships man can i have that its so easy

the sairs never have anything to do because 1) they either log off at the first sign of a threat or 2) their enemy does because they cant be arsed to fight centurions and titans that are absolutely awful to shoot at

fix their ships and you fix their activity issues

RE: [Poll] Corsair ZOI Extension - Sombs - 07-16-2019

I don't think comparing any ID with the Outcast ID is reasonable, since the Outcast ID is the most broken ID out there.

(07-16-2019, 03:17 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: For RP reasons Kusari would be more likely than Cortez, Bering and Hudson because Kusari sorta openly trading with Corsairs for years and even got support from the Corsairs in Sigma-21 against Rheinland.

Except that locks us out of being unlawfuls in Kusari be a we’d be walking the line so as to not piss of the locals. Also to be frank; Kusari is dead half the time.