Discovery Gaming Community
Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs (/showthread.php?tid=173371)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - Spectre - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 12:26 AM)Durandal Wrote: But, like, also, not gonna leave a part of the mod broken/loose ends with the war hanging. It'll be done before the month is out.
In my opinion, this is why you give some creative interpretation to the community, particularly those of which who have pretty considerable influence or interest in adding to the lore of the region they play in. I'm not saying give them 100% freedom to determine how Gallia is going to reform itself (Council controlling literally everything especially after a civil war is obviously not logical, so it makes sense there's other factions I guess), but the amount of effort people have put into the identities and levels of influence of the Gallic factions despite the amount of dead activity and general disinterest should be given a chance to capitalize on this new picture for Gallia.
If this is already being implemented, then it's a better direction, but if it isn't this could give the Dev team less hassle with developing the next steps for Gallia.

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - Omicron - 09-09-2019

The rushed conclusion to Gallic plot has already left a lot of people sour. Let's not make it a bigger trainwreck by just leave it hanging.

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - Liberty.In - 09-09-2019

Why Redemptions only?

Why not Valors?

Who took blueprints?

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - Quetz - 09-09-2019

With Minarchy' rise of power, can we get heavier ships? Asco Noir is a good start (sun)

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - SnakThree - 09-09-2019

Seems complex. Not as complex as simple Ageira perk request that is now 40 days old and still not approved/denied. Sad

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - ONIKS - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 04:11 AM)Quetz Wrote: With Minarchy' rise of power, can we get heavier ships? Asco Noir is a good start (sun)

Redemption Noir

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - Shinju - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 01:19 AM)Liberty.In Wrote: Why Redemptions only?

Why not Valors?

Who took blueprints?

Because you can build Battleships in 2 days.

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - Titus Andronicus - 09-09-2019

Ok, so I'm a guy who just came back to disco seeing changes bryond recognition, so I'm practically a new player. Having read bits of information here and there (some being player interpretations more than anything official) , here's my take on this current Gallia thing:

I don't understand any of it and feel deeply discouraged to try any Gallic role or even any other that have immediate relations with Gallia. I would feel safer playing deep omicrons, sigmas and omegas where rudimentary lore is solid and transparent.

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - Liberty.In - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 06:54 AM)Shinju Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 01:19 AM)Liberty.In Wrote: Why Redemptions only?

Why not Valors?

Who took blueprints?

Because you can build Battleships in 2 days.

Wut?

RE: Future of Gallia and Changes to Gallic Lawful IDs - TheShooter36 - 09-09-2019

Cant we just burn Gallia in a dumpster fire at this point?