Discovery Gaming Community
Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? (/showthread.php?tid=175631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Groshyr - 12-22-2019

Ebola Motorola* my friend. Don't typo again

(12-22-2019, 03:16 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Maybe limit the ZOI strictly for carriers? Like that limitation indie Noms have for caps.

PS: @Groshyr Jorms are foreign tech, you can SRP those instead, or make a lend lease contract like Bretonia had with Liberty. Or has, the fools still haven't asked them back Big Grin

inb4 they do

Limited zoi fo all caps should be a solution for nerf of Coalition ID

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - SnakeLancerHaven - 12-22-2019

iRP it wouldn't make sense as we can't deploy that many Carriers, however. I'd have an idea, what if we put a line into the indie Coalition ID that says "Can only use Cap ships inside Bretonia, Omegas and Rheinland" this way severely limiting indies using caps outside of that ZOI, but they'd still be able to deploy Gunships and Snubs sirius-wide. What do you think?

I mean if you like look at the Core ID, Order ID, Corsair ID, Outcast ID etc. etc. all of their indies have access to Caps.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Reddy - 12-22-2019

Restrict the use of coal carrier to omegas and I can see this working quite well

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:22 PM)Groshyr Wrote: Limited zoi fo all caps should be a solution for nerf of Coalition ID

But I want to keep shooting all of Sirius with my Hurricane Sad

Just the carriers, okay? Smile

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - SnakeLancerHaven - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:24 PM)Reddy Wrote: Restrict the use of coal carrier to omegas and I can see this working quite well

I think Omegas and Bretonia would make sense. We don't have an ally in Bretonia that can fly caps (battleships) but as for Rheinland we have the RHA so it might get a bit unbalanced. So Bretonia and Omegas I'd see working very well.

But keep in mind, this would also mean Typhoons and Hurricanes to be limited to that ZOI because I don't think the Devs would accept otherwhise.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Enkidu - 12-22-2019

If you do it, limit it to the Omegas.

Remember the Coalition ID is very powerful, and the Red Hessians fill that role in synergy as the Red Omega battleship group.

Omegas, Rheinland, and Bretonia might seem small compared to outcast ZOI, but it's still bigger than most unlawful ZOIs in the mod, by a sizable margin.

(12-22-2019, 03:26 PM)Thunderer Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 03:22 PM)Groshyr Wrote: Limited zoi fo all caps should be a solution for nerf of Coalition ID

But I want to keep shooting all of Sirius with my Hurricane Sad

Just the carriers, okay? Smile

No.

#VidarForBattlecruiser
#BretoniaForTea
#CoalitionForNewKiev

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Prysin - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:10 PM)Thunderer Wrote: The SCRA currently has a House on their doorstep. This House can mobilize a great number of battleships and carriers. The SCRA, however, has a very limited access to their own carrier line. This is not balanced. Furthermore, HF indies can now use battleships, as well as Nomad indies. The Hessians are a faction of roughly equal inRP strength to the Coalition, yet their indies, too, can fly battleships.

Should the Coalition start mass producing carriers because Motherland is in a greater danger than ever? Kind of like the Bretonian ship building programme when Gallia invaded?

wait wait wait wait.....WHHHHHHHAAAAT???

Since when did this become canon or even remotely close to legit RP?

Dear Prysin,

Coalition forces spread across all the sirius and working mostly as guerilla squads. Meanwhile, Hessians are focused in Omega and Rheinland and have equal to Coalition fleet in size but different tactics iirc.