Discovery Gaming Community
Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: {DHC} (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=602)
+----- Thread: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=176519)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - Widow - 03-26-2020

Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment Application

[Image: zekctj35.xjz.jpg]
Name:
Carmen Fischer

Short bio:
Born and raised on Planet Holstein in Frankfurt, Carmen had always known she was going to be a transport pilot. Her Father was one, and her Grandfather was too. From a child she spent time in space with her father as he was at work, learning the ropes of the trade. By the time she was 18, she was employed full time as a member of her fathers crew, she managed to work her way up the ranks until she was ready to go off on her own. By the time she reached 25 years old it was decided she was ready to take on her own crew. She worked on her own ship as an independent pilot under the Daumann Heavy Industry flag along side her father for a number of years. Once she reached her early 30's, and her father was sent into an early retirement due to arthritis in his knees, she wanted to join a company for financial security and the company - being that she had flown as an independent contractor for DHC for many years, it seemed to be the next logical step in the progression of her career.

//OORP Section

Have you been sanctioned in the last year?

No

What's your Discord name? If you do not want to share it here, PM this account
I have sent you a message.

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - {Daumann Heavy Construction} - 03-26-2020

Guten Abend, Frauen Groß and Fischer,

It is our pleasure to inform you that your applications have been processed and we are glad to welcome you to Daumann Heavy Construction. Both our trading and security divisions are looking forward to all future cooperation.

Please report to the Ring to undergo a medical check-up and to finalize all outstanding paperwork.

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - Inquisitor Wolf - 03-31-2020

Name:
Frederick Niels

Short bio:
Raised on Planet New Berlin, both of my parents were transport captains with Republican Shipping. I eventually started mining with Kruger Minerals in the Sigma systems, until my 5 year contract was finished and I could afford my own transport ship. For the last 3 years I've worked as an independent contractor throughout the colonies, but would like to have more steady employment. I would accept a posting in either the mining or transport divisions.

Have you been sanctioned in the last year?
No

Nim Draug #2296

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - Kelby - 03-31-2020

Name:
Hans Wagner

Short bio:
Date of Birth: March 14th, 803 AS.
Origin: Munich, Planet Nuremberg.
Short biograph: Right after graduating at Deutsche Gymnasium I have decided to make a living as a pilot. Mostly because science or philosophy wasn't really my thing. For the last couple of years I have worked as a freelancer, shipping cargo from point A to point B. It wasn't a bad job, but after some time I realised that if I want to get a better life for myself, I have to look around for a bit. That's when I came across with DHC. Fortunately for me I found a job in one of the Daumann divisions called DHC-, but after a few months our division got dissolved for unknown reasons.

//Have you been sanctioned in the last year?
No.

Kelby#1896

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - {Daumann Heavy Construction} - 04-02-2020

Guten Abend, Herren Niels and Wagner,

We are pleased to inform you that your applications have been processed and you have been accepted Daumann Heavy Construction.

Please report to the Ring to undergo a medical check-up and to finalize all outstanding paperwork.

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - XCMachine - 04-04-2020

Name:Michael Reus

Date of Birth: September 2nd, 805 AS.
Origin: Munich, Planet Nuremberg.
Short bio: I'm from Munich, I worked as a shipper for the Universal, Zoners of Galileo and Republican Shipping, I also worked as mercenary for a Heavy Fighters of Wingman. My story is not that important, all it matters is how I do my work here and there.

//Have you been sanctioned in the last year? No
Yes / No

What's your Discord name? If you do not want to share it here, PM this account XCMachine#6770

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - jammi - 04-05-2020

Name:
Kristin Schreiber

Short bio:
DHC HR applicant report completed. Born on Planet Hamburg, 24th June 798. Current resident of Planet Hamburg, Hausbruch municipality. Adequate mittlere reife results. Accredited pilot license for terrestrial and orbital light freight vessels. Criminal record check completed with RFP. Hamburg and New Berlin employment records recovered from Bundesfinanzministerium. Employment references obtained from Republican Shipping, ALG, and Kruger Minerals.
  • Candidate statement: Extract from applicant form submission:
    I am applying for the vacancy for a light freight operator with Daumann Heavy Construction because I feel that I can be a great asset to the company and a good team player. I have worked for a number of companies and gathered a lot of useful experience. I also believe that Daumann is one of the few great companies who can clearly see what is wrong with our House and has a plan to fix it. I have seen Mr Kelsen on the news and would be honoured to help him achieve the brighter future for the Rheinland people that he talks about.
  • Background check: RFP records have returned the following entries:
  • 813 - Arrested for affray. Identified as 'high risk' of radicalisation by social workers due to age and associations with the nationalist Rhienland Rebirth revanchist movement. Sentenced to three months at Hahnöfersand juvenile correctional facility. Fast-tracked into social correction programme and employment training.
  • 818: Cautioned for disorderly behaviour at the Hamburg Volksparkstadion following the plasmaball cup final defeat of the Hamburg Jugganauts.
  • 823: Arrested for affray. Alleged assault of co-worker. Released without charge due to insufficient evidence.
  • 827: Arrested for public order offence. Detained during a riot on Hamburg between rival Imperialist and Federalist street gangs. Flagged for association with the Imperial Restoration Movement. Released without charge due to insufficient judicial resources to process minor cases.
  • Employment check: Bundesfinanzministerium records have returned the following entries:
  • 813 - 816: Hamburg State Juvenile Employment Programme.
  • 821 - 823: Republican Shipping - light freight operator.
  • 825 - 826: ALG - light freight operator.
  • 826 - 827: Kruger - light freight operator.
  • Employment references:
  • Republican Shipping: Schreiber was employed as a light freight operator through the Republican Hamburg outreach programme. Initially she showed great promise as a capable and diligent light freight operator. Schreiber was ultimately dismissed for gross misconduct following a number of political disputes with colleagues and a supervisor, culminating in a physical assault.
  • ALG: Employed as a light freight operator. Performed well, but did not embrace "corporate culture" or corporate objectives. Resigned citing disputes with colleagues and disapproval of "spineless liberal management". Employee file flagged with an advisory against re-employment in future.
  • Kruger Minerals: Employed as a light freight operator. Work ethic good, performed admirably. Employment terminated following report from RFP indicating employee had been arrested due to participation in civil disorder in Hamburg.
Application flagged due to relevant convictions. Report escalated to HR group manager for assessment. Progress to Interview: Y / N.
No

INSERT

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - Major. - 04-06-2020

Name:
Friedrich Müller

Short bio:
Friedrich Müller was born on Planet New Berlin. His father is a learned locksmith, and is mother works in a supermarket. Friedrich finished the school in 813 A.S on the Schlutz New Berlin Gymnasium. After he finished the school, his father instructed him how to work as a locksmith. After 3 years he finished the training and finally was a learned locksmith. Shortly after this, he realised that a locksmith is kinda useless nowadays, so he decided to finish his transport and fighter license to finally fly around and leave Planet New Berlin. Friedrich searched for some jobs in the construction industry but never got a permanent employment. After that, he applied for Daumann Heavy Construction, since it was his last chance to finally find a job in the construction industry.

Yes

Paul S.#4249

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - {Daumann Heavy Construction} - 04-06-2020

• Guten Abend, Fräulein Kristin Schreiber,
Your past is... unconventional at the very least. Nonetheless, Daumann is a home to people of various background and life paths. Our transport division has also been begging us for more freighter pilots and we have therefore decided to accept you on a probational basis. Please report to our office at the Ring for all necessary paperwork to be finished.
  • Herr Friedrich Müller,
Daumann is proud to offer employment to all Rheinlanders looking for their career, no matter the experience. Likewise, please report to our office at the Ring for all necessary paperwork to be finished as you have been accepted to Daumann.
  • Herr Reus,
Everyone's story is important to Daumann. Before we can accept you, we would like to know more about you. Your application is therefore on hold until you provide us with more details.

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction | {DHC} | Recruitment - Drakarys - 05-02-2020

Name:
Franz Bauer

Short bio:
I was born on the Nuremberg Planet.
I had a very tight childhood. My parents taught me how to work. They also taught to study. I divided my time between them. I graduated from the Nuremberg Flight Academy. Then I followed my adventure path through the Sirius system. Now, tired and already very mature to know that I have much to learn yet, I propose to employ myself in this company to make my fortune with my transportation and mining vessel.
I would like to be accepted into this job.

No

Drakarys#4063