Discovery Gaming Community
To: All friends of Samura. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All friends of Samura. (/showthread.php?tid=179966)

Pages: 1 2

RE: To: All friends of Samura. - Lord Helmchen - 05-22-2020

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
Location: Red Velvet Club Planet New Berlin System New Berlin
Encryption:Atlantis Trident
To:Karl Kamimura
Subject: A Offer of Help

Greetings Mr. Kamimura

my name is Caitlyn Cross I am Subdirector of OS&C and Head of the Triton Expeditions Daughter Company I discussed your case with the other Members of the OS&C Board of Directors and although we can't offer you Military Help, we can offer you our Service in Passenger Transportation for you and your guests. and should it be Necessary to Evacuate your Installation we will send Help to. OS&C may be a Holliday Company but we help wherever we can if we can. we know First hand how Dangerous these Criminals are the Mackinac is still a Fresh Wound in our Hearts. apart from that, I think the Shipping Companys will be Glad to help you Supply the Base I hope you will never need my Offered Service for Evacuation Purpose so I wish you best of Luck

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]

RE: To: All friends of Samura. - Pennyfield - 05-22-2020

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Re. Request to Raw Materials
TO: Karl Kamimura, Director at Samura Heavy Industries

New York system, Liberty Space

Konnichiwa Kamimura-san,

Your confidence in us as well as your swift payment to our pilots is commendable and honourable.

The pilot of the DSE)C-46.Commando made another two deliveries to your facility and reported afterwards that the buy price is still 2500SC instead of the agreed price of 5000SC per Hull Segment delivered. While this time the captain was able to offload the goods onto your station the payment to our captain and crew are not what they were promised to be paid. That, combined with a lot of unfriendly characters around your station has made the board come to the following decision:

Until further notice DSE has decided to halt any and all deliveries to your facility until contractual payments can and shall be made upon each and every delivery to the captain of the DSE vessel in charge of delivery.

I regret that this decision had to be made yet we at DSE take contractual obligations very seriously. We have some of the finest pilots flying under our corporate flag and while they do their utmost best to deliver under any and all circumstances we as a board, must ensure they are paid for the commendable work they do each and every day.

Which brings me down to the financial part of this message, for the captain of the DSE)C-46.Commando requests an additional payment of 12.300.000 SC (2x 2460 items of Hull Segments at 2500SC loss of revenue). The captain has generously forfeited any compensation for being asked to wait offloading while your base shield was activated.

We at DSE are still very much willing to help you acquire the needed commodities yet we can only do so when contractually agreed prices are met upon delivery.

Sincerely,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulatia Bellisario
DSE Representative Gallia & Kusari

RE: To: All friends of Samura. - Pennyfield - 05-26-2020

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Re. Request to Raw Materials
TO: Karl Kamimura, Director at Samura Heavy Industries

New York system, Liberty Space

Konnichiwa Kamimura-san,

I hope this message finds you well and that your station is getting along fine.

The captain of the vessel DSE)C-46.Commando informed me that the remainder of payment for 2 deliveries made on the 22nd of May has not yet been transferred.

As your facility was set to pay out only 2500 of the promised 5000 SC offered per Hull Segment you owe the captain 12.300.000 SC for his loss in revenue.

We trust you will pay our pilot as per contractual agreement.

Sincerely,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulatia Bellisario
DSE Representative Gallia & Kusari

RE: To: All friends of Samura. - Samura Heavy Industries - 05-26-2020

[Image: samuraclear1.png]

To: Miss Lulatia Bellisario
From: Samura Heavy Industries / Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo
Subject: Congrats
Date: 26/05/827 A.S.

Thank you, Miss Lulatia.

We are happy that we have not lost any friendships, including yours, and your corporation's.
It so happened that we finally had to evacuate the base of all material, equipment and human resources at the base, as it reached the critical danger limit just before it was demolished by the Blood Dragons.
Because of this fact, the corrections that should have been made when we were still fueling in the hope of reversing the situation were not carried out.
But Samura is always loyal to those who commit to him.
You and your corporation have proved your commitment with courage by helping us in turbulent times in the face of danger.
Here goes the reimbursement of the two final deliveries of the vessel DSE)C-46.Commando, in the amount of 12,300,000 SC.
We appreciate your attention and hard work.

We are at your disposal to return the favor to you in a timely manner.

Sayōnara,
Karl Kamimura

Director Samura Heavy Industries and Commander of Transport,
[Image: samuraclear1.png]