Discovery Gaming Community
Washed Ashore - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Washed Ashore (/showthread.php?tid=185907)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Washed Ashore - Megaera - 02-01-2021

"dame, you people are boring."

Misaki pulled a chair back and set down with her head resting on her hands. "Am I really the only one who likes the Liberty Ale?" She said with a pouty face. Her hair was a mess and a few strands hanged down infront of her face. Reason for this is that she just rolled out of bed and just wanted to check on the earlier commodition. She was now looking around the room just to find either Yuuko or Aeru to bother.

RE: Washed Ashore - Hoshihokori - 02-01-2021

"Did somebody mention Ale?" Yuuko's familiar voice was heard from a nearby table. She looked around to try and see who said that, the voice did sound like someone she knew. After a few moments her eyes landed on Misaki who appeared bored and in need of some good company. Yuuko chuckled.

"Of course it was Misaki," she muttered to herself before getting up, "should go keep her some company." She continued, walking towards Misaki.

"Liberty Ale and Misaki, no better combination than that to have fun with. Konnichiwa!" She said, looking towards the bored woman.

RE: Washed Ashore - Lord Helmchen - 02-01-2021

It's not the Right Time for it Misaki San but a Tea should be good.

Kiri Smiled at her and then Turned to Akatsuki. Kiri seemed Nervous and a bit shy, she tried to hide her Birthmark behind her Hair. She normally only Showed her Sisters the Bright Red Mark that she was born with. in her Village she was always Mobbed by the other Villagers for having that Mark.

You have a Place to Stay now if you want. you can become a Sister of the Gen'an, and my Sister too. that's how I became Kiris Sister, we Simply have Chosen it.

Kiri Smiled at her, it looked a bit weird as if she hadn't done that often in Public but it came from the Bottom of her Heart. She knew how it was to be all alone in the World and what a Scarry and Sad Feeling it is. she had hated that and was so happy as Yuki and the Old Capitan of the Winterblossom found her. she hoped that this Place would be the for her, that she would Find a Home and a Place where she would be safe for the first time in her life.

RE: Washed Ashore - DkJericho - 02-02-2021

Akasuki breaths in a sigh of relief, almost as if ten years worth of pain and suffering has been lifted.

"I would like that a lot Kiri...do you think the other sisters will welcome me into there ranks?"

She smiles hoping for a good response. Gazing at Kiri with her glowing green eyes she can only think that she owes everything to the sisters.

"I wish to be of service to the sisters I owe everything to them!"

RE: Washed Ashore - Megaera - 02-02-2021

Misaki's eyes met Yuuko's and she raised her hand with a liberty ale bottle clenched in her first.

"Yuuko-san! I got Liberty Ale, come sit here!"

She waited until Yuuko came closer before resuming. "apparantly, Rin transported a whole lot of slaves to Kinkaku-ji. Don't worry, they have been scanned for tracking devices. But anyways, this one doesn't seem to be too interested in my Lib Ale for the moment."

She leaned forwards towards Yuuko

"But erm." She pointed with the bottle to Akasuki. "She seems to be enjoying it here. Very timid though. What do you think? I mean it is Emiko and the minarai called Kiri. She might get ideas that we are all this soft."

RE: Washed Ashore - Lord Helmchen - 02-02-2021

Kiri Smiled and Nodded at Akatsuki. but before she Awnserd her she Took out her Smartphone and Started Typing. after some Seconds she Had Breached Misaki's Bank Account and Donated 100.000 Credits to the Anonymous Alcoholics. she Knew that Yuki Admired and respected Misaki, but for Being so mean she Deserved a Litle Revenge. and as Fast as she had Hacked in she Retreated again without a Trace.

Yes I think they would, but you need Training and Help. you need to learn how to Fight and Survive, but this is Exactly the Right Place for that.

as the Tea Arrived she Gave the Bartender a Thankful Nodd that Revealed her Birthmark. the Sister Stopped for a Second and showed a Shocked Face, this Reaction was not New for Kiri but only because it was known to her didn't mean it would not Hurt. but she tried not to show it, Akatsuki needed her Help and that's what Matterd now.

You know the Golden Crysantemum was Founded on the Ideas of Lady Matsuda, she wanted to Create a Kusari where Women are Equal to Men and can Decide on their own what they do with their Life. We Fight for a World where the old and Antiquated Role models of Woman are no more. and if you want we Can Teach you how to Fight so that no one will ever again be Able to Hurt you.

Kiri knew what she said, she wasn't the Best Fighter her Self but she had Other Talents Like the Hacking that she can Use for the Benefit of her Sisters and the Gen'an. and she was Sure Akatsuki would Find her Place in the Sisterhood too. She smiled at her and took a sip of her Tea.

RE: Washed Ashore - DkJericho - 02-03-2021

An excitement rose within Akasuki she has never felt more in the right place before.

"I will do all that I can to learn the ways of the sisters."

She stares around the room to find Misaki.

"Misaki I think I will take you up on the Liberty Ale."

She yells across the room to Misaki, then stares back at Kiri and locks eyes with her.

"Im ready"

Akasuki has never been so confident before but with Kiri words on the sisters wanting to create a equal Kusari she has never been more fired up to learn.

RE: Washed Ashore - Hoshihokori - 02-03-2021

"Don't mind them, more Liberty Ale for us, right?" Yuuko took a seat near Misaki, giggling. She paused for a few seconds, looking quite confused.

"Prisoners? 'This one'? Which one? And why's a prisoner in our bar?" She really hadn't paid any attention to who was in the bar or what took place around them as her focus completely shifted towards Misaki after entering the bar.

"That one's the prisoner?" Yuuko whispered to Misaki as she leaned towards her. "She doesn't look like a prisoner," she continued, "I'd confuse her for one of our own if you hadn't told me. So.. what's her deal?"

RE: Washed Ashore - Emiko Sato - 02-06-2021

Emiko found herself busy with the many "prisoners" in need of medical attention. It had been since forever that a very caring and soft side of her came out. She wouldn't admit it to anyone but she had more of her father in her than she thought. She found herself doing everything from a simple examination with no issues to stitching up some deep cuts and setting a broken arm. It also triggered something in her mind about the child she had lost and how it angered her father. It resonated in her how he had all but banished her from the family for her poor choice of habits and violent tendencies. The question she asked herself was "is he ready to forgive me?" Between that, her lungs craving nicotine, her body needing cardamine and her medical supplies running low, she excused herself and went out for a break.

Finally! She took a deep hit of her inhaler and packed her kiseru with fresh tobacco. Lighting it, she inhaled deeply and held the smoke deep within her as the urges within her began to settle. Finally, she exhaled the smoke that her lungs didn't absorb in a billowing cloud of smoke. She loved her tobacco and the relaxation it provided. When her break was finished, she returned to aiding her patients. Still, her supplies were running low and she had no immediate way to replenish them.

RE: Washed Ashore - Megaera - 02-06-2021

Misaki looked at Yuuko.

"You didn't follow the news have you? Miyazaki-san caught two transports loaded with female slaves. The captains said that they wanted to hand the women over to us in the hopes for a better life for them. And Miyazaki-san, not knowing what to do with them, brought them here. This woman here is one of them. So erm yea, Its pretty chaotic here. All women were scanned for tracking devices onboard the Fuyuzora and seeing as they were transported in the cargo hold, they have no sense of where this place is. Should be safe enough. Likely most of them will end up being brought to the nearest freeport when this is over."

She smiled at Yuuko and tapped hear hand.

"It gets even worse. This is just one of them." Misaki gave Yuuko a list "There are 4850 of them on the station now. How could you have even missed that? Seriously Yuuko, are you blind?"