Discovery Gaming Community
RP Rules. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: RP Rules. (/showthread.php?tid=19019)

Pages: 1 2

RP Rules. - casero - 04-08-2009

Edited then!:)

RP Rules. - Balance - 04-08-2009

Yeah I love the realism as ships of your own faction or system authorities spend minutes "warning" pirates while they down an ally or friendly ship. After the explosion, the pirates go, "Ok" and get to leave peacefully.

"I'm sorry fellow officer--we must show restraint to these criminals. I can't stop them from killing you now--we are negotiating."

RP Rules. - Supern0va - 04-08-2009

Casero It wasn't you I was talking about. You are just fine man. It was an incident in NY.

RP Rules. - casero - 04-08-2009

d'ho

RP Rules. - obnoxious1 - 04-09-2009

Would like to clear up the circumstances that were involved in that incident.
1st. No one stated "Engaging" until AFTER I said something about it in game during the attack & was down to zero shields & 3/4 hull.

2nd. after reminding the person of the need to announce an attack or at least say something roleplay wise, they did say "Engaging" after having my ship just about blown to hell.

I don't care if I get killed, it's part of the game & I expect it. What pissed me off is the absolute LOLWUTing in a gunboat with no roleplay involved & then afterwards going about like nothing was wrong. If the person would have at least said 1 thing about an attack or what have you, I would have informed him I had just left Conn & was going back to my zoi. Then they could have decided whether to continue the engagement or not. I wasn't even given that chance as they fired & had me about dead before I complained & they finally announced they was attacking.

Summing it up, Attacking someone with out any kind of role play & announcement is just straight out lame & belongs on a PvP server not an RP 1

RP Rules. - blubba - 04-09-2009

"Summing it up, Attacking someone with out any kind of role play & announcement is just straight out lame & belongs on a PvP server not an RP 1"

Spot on.
I am standing up and applauding here. People are now slowly begining to use any excuse to PvP without hardly a word. Zero RP
Piss poor performance.
I would like to add that I was not at the above particular encounter but a similar thing happened to me just now and it's the second time today.

RP Rules. - obnoxious1 - 04-09-2009

Holy crap....

No more than 10 minutes after my last post, I log onto my Outcast employed Merc ship, was sitting in a debris field in Liberty no where near anything & an Outcast shows up, says he made a brief announcement ( I didnt see it) & blows me outta the sky. AGAIN, no role play at all. What funny on this, is 1. I am 1 bar from showing an Outcast rep so I know I was green or at least neutral to him. 2. the ship is loaded with a mix of codes & Outcast weapons as I work for one of the factions.

This no role play & just run up & pew pew pew crap is getting old fast....
Maybe Admin need to put a reminder in the auto messages in game?