Discovery Gaming Community
[GN]Flotte Principale - Reporting - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Gallia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Forum: Gallic Navy Combined Fleet (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=662)
+----- Thread: [GN]Flotte Principale - Reporting (/showthread.php?tid=190923)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - vladimir26 - 03-03-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

Classification: SECRET

RECOMMENDED IMAGE OF CHARACTER, APPROX. 400px

· Sender: Ensign Andre Lavigne
· Recipient: Main Fleet Headquarters
· Subject: Lorraine encounter

Bonjour,

After I finished an usual patrol in Burgundy, I set course to planet Metz in Lorraine as I was dying for a croissant. As soon as I jumped in Lorraine, alarms went code RED: a Maquis Destroyer on scanner. I got to be honest, that croissant really made me leave the terrorist be and be on my way to Metz, but he wanted to prove something to the Gallic Navy. He did proved what was expected of him, to go down as all who face us do.

[Image: received_504733214542128.webp]

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

[Image: 7RJvO7V.png]
Andre Lavigne
⚜ · Ensign

Main Fleet Command
Planet New Paris

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - Conundrum - 03-06-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

· Sender: Ensign Avril Vidal
· Subject: Lenin in Edinburgh!

:::She stands upright and salutes:::
SCRA|CPW-Lenin and SCRA|CPW-Asha have come to Aquitaine and have assisted in shooting down the Gaians and Bretonian Armed Forces, teaming up with yours truly.

It would appear our goals are aligned in the system.

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

Avril Vidal
⚜ · Enseigne

Main Fleet
GNS Gaulois

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - Conundrum - 03-17-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

· Subject: Dishonorable terrorists in Lorraine.

I have been moved onto the duty on our Triumph vessel, Claymore that operates in Lorraine.

Our munitions team was put on alert when the call came that an unknown vessel has been spotted near the Burgundy tradelanes. That was the last calm moment we have experienced.

The vessel [pirate]BlackPearl[Yo] defied all sorts of combat convention and begun firing explosive torpedoes, point blank, without any response.
We have been caught completely off-guard, and through the ringing in my ears I could only briefly hear the call "Maquisards". Hit after hit resonated through the chambers around us before at last our own defense systems started operating after the shock tactic by the disilusioned terrorists and their stolen Ex-Council weaponry was deployed.

We have rallied and brought them to the bring of destruction, but the damage was done and the call to retreat to Quillan was given. We have been defeated, but only due to the dishonorable terrorist tactics - a stark reminder that I must fight even harder for the pure Gallia, where the honorable Gallic Navy shines like a shining beacon for Gallic kin.

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

Avril Vidal
⚜ · Enseigne

Main Fleet
GNS Gaulois

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - Conundrum - 03-21-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

· Subject: Tau-53 skirmish

The call came to man the armory, and the speech of the Commandeur resonated throughout the vessel - the Battleship Matsumoto that has caused great devastation in Lorraine, caused millions of deaths and great damages is likely preparing to strike planet Metz once more, readying to finish what it started.

And sure enough - stationed in Tau-53, facing in the direction of Lorraine the symbol of Kusarian brutality immediately opened fire on us. We were ready and assaulted the Battleship to prevent further bloodshed in Lorraine, the mere presence of this symbol so close to our system makes any respect for treaties with Kusari void our CIC relied to us with great fanfare. It all went well until this smaller support vessel appeared - Zuiryu

The police cruiser stood by the symbol of death of many Gauls and Gallic Navy Heroes - we had no choice, they became our target as well. Sweat came over us as the weapons room heated up greatly, salvo after salvo I helped reload, keeping check on all our systems and ammunition reserves. The call that the enemy was destroyed was not coming however - CIC must have been struggling with it's small size and agility. Like an otter slowly wearing down an Alligator so were we worn down eventually, and the sound of retreat was called, the sign of Gallic suffering Matsumoto still standing undefeated, possibly plotting another onslaught.

I hope the CIC of our vessel will analyze the data, push for more support in securing Lorraine and Tau-53 against the Kusarians, as our ship's command is sure our people can't be safe while Matsumoto is on our doorstep.

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

Avril Vidal
⚜ · Enseigne

Main Fleet
GNS Devastation

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - Conundrum - 03-25-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

· Subject: Saved at the bell.

Aboard the cruiser Claymore I am still not sure what happened. When the alert was rung that we are jumping thought the Lorraine minefield to Tau-37 I strapped in, but we were thrust straight into combat - it might have been an ambush.

The officers near me seemed a little in panic, our vessel kept changing direction as we were clearly engaged in evasive maneuvers. Only when the call resonated throughout our ship we could catch a quick breath. It emerged from the mines like a majestic juggernaut - Gallic Navy Valor Richard.France came to our aid!
With the numbers evened, the battle turned from a desperate run for survival to a battle of tactical wits of the commanders.

I did all I could, keeping an eye on the steady stream of ammunition being turned into blazing projectiles, but in the end it was the Valor who has done the heavy lifting and took down both hostile vessels almost singlehandedly. Whoever in their CIC is responsible for Warwolf aiming has my sincere admiration, we could hear cheering as hit aftger hit their forward gun clawed at the hostiles.

These Outcast hostiles were worthy adversaries, NCB|MNC-Sadid and HS>El_Vibora should be treated with caution. At least when the Richard.France is not around with their crew's incredible aim.

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

Avril Vidal
⚜ · Enseigne

Main Fleet
Claymore

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - Conundrum - 04-01-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

· Subject: Distant lands

Today was a very unusual day aboard the Richelieu. The alert sounded to strap in, and we have undergone a jump to who knows where.

I have never seen such nebulae that the space around us painted on our displays when we got to the destination. We were quickly on our way back, but it seems like we have picked up a Sirian passenger, OCV-Ramzes - I suspect it was related to the order to defend Orkney today but they won't tell us the details.

Some operation that will be - shooting those that damaged Orkney so will feel so ... alien to me...if they dare come.

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

Avril Vidal
⚜ · Enseigne

Main Fleet
Richelieu

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - Bryce - 04-17-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

· Sender: Ensign Laurent de Chaloux
· Recipient: Personal
· Subject: Attack in Orkney

Our fleet was supposed to be challenged in Orkney, we managed to push the BAF back to Edinburgh. There was a moment of attack, which didn't go to plan. It looked like, we were going to be able to destroy them. Despite the fact, we had an advantage at the beginning, it reversed in the end. A battleship came to help them, which unequivocally made our situation worse. We were able to destroy their battleship Sovereign and also damage their ships. I was the only one left, who was attacked at the end, on many sides. I managed to leave the ship with the survivors in time, but my vessel was disabled.

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

Laurent de Chaloux
⚜ · Enseigne

Claymore
Orkney

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - Conundrum - 06-18-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

· Subject: Tau-23 - Preparing the ground

Now that the Tau-23 gate has been re-established I am assuming the Gallic Union will be taking claim over the system.

It appears that there is a large concentration of Outcasts there at this time however - they will have to be cleansed before Gallia can once again rightfully take back the system.

I have once again served in the weapons room, this time of the Devastation. One Outcast vessel felt victim to our warwolf, but their seemingly endless reinforcements made the CIC order our retreat.

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

Avril Vidal
⚜ · Enseigne

Main Fleet
GNS-Devastation

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - Conundrum - 09-01-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

· Subject: Lorraine battles

The Lorraine battles are continuing, Maquisards and Outcasts are relentless, thankfully
the heroes of [GN]GNS-Tourriers, [GN]GNS-Benouville, and myself and others are keeping them from vital infrastructure.

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

Avril Vidal
⚜ · Enseigne

Main Fleet
Battleship Vennisieux

RE: [GN] Main Fleet - Reporting Center - Conundrum - 11-23-2022

...0x06, 0x02 --
DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

· Subject: Busy afternoon

I have been selected for ammo restock duty aboard the Richelieu. The initial operative briefing was that we were to engage Bretonia in Tau-31. That was not meant to be, however, as our small fleet received a distress call from The Guard's Bravery
Quote:[23.11.2022 16:32:14] [GRG]GNS-Bravery: Sos
It has been intercepted in Tau-37 by the Outcasts. What ensued was absolute chaos, I was running around like crazy, and our weapons have been firing on all cylinders for a good hour. A Jump drive was engaged and we jumped to Provence apparently, attempting to cut the Outcasts from reinforcements.

When the dust settled, we emerged victorious, but not before taking heavy damage, depleting our ammo and losing two Guard vessels.

The Guard are starting to be a prominent force in the Gallic Navy, acting recklessly and leading us to extreme situations - on one hand, I am exhausted, and on the other, I have been given a chance to prove my competence. Who knows, maybe one day I might even taste what is like to look at battles from the Command Information Centre itself. A woman can dream.

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

Avril Vidal
⚜ · Enseigne

Main Fleet
Battleship Richelieu