Discovery Gaming Community
Kempetei Role-play and technology - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kempetei Role-play and technology (/showthread.php?tid=19137)

Pages: 1 2

Kempetei Role-play and technology - darthbeck - 04-13-2009

' Wrote:Right now, though, I am at a loss on what else I could do, and I only got 3 role-play spy devices for the ship (camera drones, laser mic, 'packages'). Got any suggestions on what to do next?

my advice. talk to someone in the bretonian spy people. and set up a time to RP in game. dont plan to much in advance.

system mapping. you can use high power sonar (right term bty) to map the systems so that the knf and other's, will know more aobut bretonia, an how it has changed.

you could also rp dropping of secret agents, drop vips of at bases.(or sit at bases and rp dropping them off)

Kempetei Role-play and technology - crimecities - 04-13-2009

The sonar and the VIP idea are both goods ones. I just picked up a exposed double agent, though. Neeed to wait a while before doing something like that again.

Any word on what is the correct IFF to use? KSP guard tag (required to get ID), or KNF tag?

Kempetei Role-play and technology - Hawkwings - 04-13-2009

First of all, KNF-K is a bomber wing, not an intelligence agency. Who told you otherwise?

Second, I'd say the proper IFF is KSP guard. There's a bit of fluff floating around that says the KSP also has the duty of policing the KNF.

Kempetei Role-play and technology - crimecities - 04-13-2009

Er, oops. I meant KNF-E, not KNF-K. I don't remember the name of the [KNF] destroyer. I guess I will continue with the KSP guard tag.

Kempetei Role-play and technology - Hawkwings - 04-13-2009

KNE-E is the KNF exploration wing, not an intelligence agency. I would imaing the the KNF would have its own intelligence branch, but it would probably focus on internal KNF affairs, and leave the general Kusari intelligence work to the Kempetei.

Kempetei Role-play and technology - farmerman - 04-13-2009

' Wrote:The sonar and the VIP idea are both goods ones. I just picked up a exposed double agent, though. Neeed to wait a while before doing something like that again.

Any word on what is the correct IFF to use? KSP guard tag (required to get ID), or KNF tag?

I'd say either could really work, depending on the majority of what you're doing. I would imagine the KSP doing more internal security while the KNF would be engaged more in espionage type activites.

Kempetei Role-play and technology - SimonBlack - 04-13-2009

I would say KSP Guard tag. Now to shameless requests...

Innes Evans, my Gaian, surrendered to BAF, but KNF pilot tractored her in and docked with Stokes. Shes on Stokes now. I imagine the admirality would report such a case to Kempetei. They then would decide what to do with the Gaian. Interogate, ship off to Miura mines, sell to Hogosha, use her to mount a Gaian offence on LD-14, get her to prison, release her, kill her, anything. Basically the possibilities are limitless. I would very much like for you to take part in the action and the roleplay story that developed in game.

KNF would possibly call up an agent to decide what to do with Innes. Please be that agent.:)

You are allowed to do with the character whatever you want, your decision will shape the story. I dont mind killing Innes as well. I would simply rename my ship.

Again, here is the link. I would love to drag you into this. Your choices will shape the story.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33908

Kempetei Role-play and technology - crimecities - 04-14-2009

Simon, I will be sure to post in your story when I have the time. Weekdays are usually busy for me, so give me one of two days.

As for the tag, I will keep the KSP guard tag. That required some effort to get, so I don't want to get rid of it.