Discovery Gaming Community
Shot down by 6 BAF in New London - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Shot down by 6 BAF in New London (/showthread.php?tid=19166)

Pages: 1 2

Shot down by 6 BAF in New London - efex172 - 04-13-2009

We`re not worried about price, first he ran into Phase and died and came striaght back, then he fired on invincible for no reason, then i think he died via the AI and came striaght back. i thought it`s supposed to be 4 hours before coming back to same system, so for a laugh we destroyed him via means aswell because ...he came striaght back and even said ...no probs still here.....moving on.....

we only got him shot as breaking server rules no other reason ... and he wasn`t fussed either.

Shot down by 6 BAF in New London - Evyn - 04-13-2009

First was the situation with BPA's Price that Beck described. Second they hired a mercenary to kill Commander Hobart (BAF). We have the testimony from the merc and he named the two people who hired him. Considering they have committed similar acts in the past, we found the information reliable. We confronted the two of them (Lux Liners, one with BowEx tag, OS&C ID, other with Police tag, OS&C ID..). After awhile it got to the point of the two of them requesting the evidence of the merc naming them. I uploaded the photo (taken by Captain Neville Hughes) and sent them the address to the photo. Afterwards they continued to refuse to pay a fine. That fine being rather soft considering they should've been killed from the start for hiring a merc to kill one of our officers. So I don't see where we have overstepped our bounds , nor treated you harshly.

Shot down by 6 BAF in New London - Othman - 04-13-2009

If this had the potential to be solved in RP, I wouldn't even care to spend the time to post here. It just looks like an informal complaint with fury but nothing else.

Still waiting for the evidence as your taking the word of the merc that was shooting at BAF hobert?

Instead of thinking he did it was told to do it via somene else and putting blame on us? I mean we were followed because we had robotic components and gave reason to why we had them but hey we were still followed by BAF??...

Shot down by 6 BAF in New London - Drake - 04-13-2009

Trial by forum, etc. This thread should be locked pending an actual sanction report.

Just sayin'.

Shot down by 6 BAF in New London - Othman - 04-13-2009

You know what, trial by forum should make a reason for being sanctioned.

Shot down by 6 BAF in New London - pbrione - 04-13-2009

I witnessed this, and the two traders were acting sufficiently suspiciously and with enough apparent anger towards the BAF, coupled with the testimony of the mercenary, to make it entirely apparent to BAF officers present that they had indeed paid a mercenary to assassinate the BAF (which failed).

I therefore consider it perfectly reasonable that they should be challenged and arrested by BAF officers, and shot if they refuse to comply.

If you believe server rules were broken and have evidence, file a sanction report.

If you wish to make an inRP complaint to the Bretonian Government, do so on the diplomatic channel.

and with enough apparent anger towards the BAF...

I think i didn`t say anything maybe "ok " and repeating for evidence but thats it, we have been flying past you for a month, even saying Hi most often to each other...yes?....then suddenly you decide we have done something, sided with the person that was actually shooting at the BAF but we can die anyway because we happen to see it.... why would we come back into Newlondon knowing your all there ......

Shot down by 6 BAF in New London - pbrione - 04-13-2009

I think you've already got all the explanation the BAF has to offer OOC.

I say it again:

If you believe server rules were broken and have evidence, file a sanction report.

If you wish to make an inRP complaint to the Bretonian Government, do so on the diplomatic channel.

Shot down by 6 BAF in New London - Marburg - 04-13-2009

If y'all wanna RP a beef, do it in character in the RP hub.

If what happened was sanction-worthy, then then post a violation report with screenshots proving some rules were broken & we will take a look at them.

If there are no screenshots, there is no violation, & sometimes a person just has to take it on the chin & deal with a hard knock