Discovery Gaming Community
Miningfactory Neuss Internal Communication Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Miningfactory Neuss Internal Communication Network (/showthread.php?tid=193435)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Miningfactory Neuss Internal Communication Network - Markus Meier - 08-27-2022

Begin of Document

[Image: vBDJzD3.png]

[Image: marcus-meier.neu.jpg]

To: Helmut Schmid
Priority:Normal
Encryption: None
Subject: Supplying the new Companys/Document relocation

Good day Mr. Schmid,

I have two good news for you:

1: We have received two large orders, I will take care of that personally.

2: I finally managed to put the AWES- documents in the correct directory, but I realized that there might be a simple solution to this as well.

We have to rename the Miningfactory Neuss external order department (shipping/delivery/orders) page to the company that last contacted us under it and simply have to rewrite the page again (which is pretty quick, since we have templates available ).

I have already put together a suitable flight route and will get to work immediately.

But on the way I will stop again at a shipyard and improve my ship a bit.

I wish you a nice day.

Markus Meier (Docking Authorization Department and Logistics Department Director)

End of Document

RE: Miningfactory Neuss Internal Communication Network - MFN Neuss/Helmut Schmid - 08-29-2022

Begin of Document

[Image: manager.jpg]

To: Markus Meier
Priority: Normal
Subject: Proud achievement

Dear Mr.Meier,

First of all, I have to thank them for their tireless work.
The processing of these two orders was definitely not easy, but they still managed to do it in two days, extraordinary, I like it.

As I can see they've sorted the documents from AWES- already right, looks good, nice and tidy.

Please keep an eye on the new channels to avoid any delays at the suppliers.

I have also made a request to the government for two defense platforms.
You should know best why we have to apply for it.

But we will now move on to the next phase and expand our company. Maybe Mr. Schneider can take care of the procurement of the materials that we have in our own system. I have already contacted a number of companies for the project and created an external channel.

But treat yourself to a day or two of vacation/relaxation from the weekend.

Have a nice day and look for the Goldfish.

Helmut Schmid

End of Document

RE: Miningfactory Neuss Internal Communication Network - MFN|Michael - 08-29-2022

Begin of Document

[Image: Screenshot_334.png]

Priority: Normal
Subject: Base delivery

Dear Mr.Schmid,

I would be happy to take care of the delivery.
As you said, I will deliver the goods that we have available in our own system.
I will report in the dedicated channel.

And a remarkable achievement that Mr. Meier showed at the weekend, maybe you can learn something from him to deliver materials faster.

Michael Schneider

End of Document

RE: Miningfactory Neuss Internal Communication Network - Markus Meier - 06-02-2023

Begin of Document

[Image: marcus-meier.neu.jpg]

Priority:Normal
Encryption: High
Subject: Supplying the Company / Docking rights revoked

Good day Mr. Schmid,

In the last two days I have replenished our crew's supplies and the appropriate storages for them.
We don't have to worry about that again for another 30 days.
Furthermore, the storage for the repair materials has been replenished to ensure that the station can function at 100%.
Additional vessels with additional materials are also ready to be unloaded at the mooring points.

The production of the docking bays is also running smoothly.
At the moment we have completed over 10 bays.

Now on the subject of docking permissions: as discussed with you, I have denied permission to dock at our Kruger Minerals station.

That would be all from my side.

I wish you a nice day.

Markus Meier (Docking Authorization Department and Logistics Department Director)

End of Document