Discovery Gaming Community
Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits (/showthread.php?tid=196919)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - axisdeus - 04-23-2023

[Image: oMPzAlN.jpg]
Hooowdy there, Miss de Vados!

I'm happy as a tick on a fat dog now that we can see each other in an appropriate manner. Mr. Brown managed to sort this darn video feed in the very end.

I take great pride in our good work here, so here I am once again, havin facilitated the passage of 8550 of here young folks from New London Passenger Terminal 12A to New York system. You'll see the details here.

I trust you do not find me overly obstreperous by now. A bit of a humorous happenin, a overly zealous police off'cer decided is time they check on us and my lovely belle here. The ruckus this started among the pilgrims was embarrassing. I must say that police fella must felt like a nail in the head in them middle of no'ere.

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - Fryare - 04-23-2023

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

Good day Miss de Vados! Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jon Harris, captain of the Space Eden Yacht. I did some trips of Passengers to Furyoku station and they arrived safe and sound to the destination *smiles and drinks slowly a glass of Gin*

Shipname: Space.Eden
The amount of passengers delivered: 10800
Proof of delivery: Here we go

I'm planning to do more deliveries soon.

Farewell!

::: TRANSIMISSION ENDED :::

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - All Worlds - 04-24-2023

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

[Image: D6USNJo.png]

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Willard Francis Borno Ratherford the 3rd, Esq.
» Subject - Transportation Contract for New Recruits
» ENCRYPTION LEVEL - MAXIMUM - PRIVATE MESSAGE

Good day "Slick Willy",

You are taking our request for delivery of these recruits to Newark Station as a personal mission - with great results!
We are glad our assignment brings you such satisfaction.

We have transferred funds to your ship in compensation for these efforts.

Sincerely,

[Image: awes180.jpg]

Eylon de Vados
Corporate Trade Representative
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

(04-23-2023, 05:31 PM)axisdeus Wrote:
[Image: oMPzAlN.jpg]
Hooowdy there, Miss de Vados!

I'm happy as a tick on a fat dog now that we can see each other in an appropriate manner. Mr. Brown managed to sort this darn video feed in the very end.

I take great pride in our good work here, so here I am once again, havin facilitated the passage of 8550 of here young folks from New London Passenger Terminal 12A to New York system. You'll see the details here.

I trust you do not find me overly obstreperous by now. A bit of a humorous happenin, a overly zealous police off'cer decided is time they check on us and my lovely belle here. The ruckus this started among the pilgrims was embarrassing. I must say that police fella must felt like a nail in the head in them middle of no'ere.

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - All Worlds - 04-24-2023

» Sender - Eylon de Vados, Corporate Trade Representative, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Jon Harris, captain of the Space Eden Yacht

Good day Jon Harris,

Great work on the long distance passenger deliveries to Furyoku station.
Our instructors are already beginning to put the recruits to work learning about local ships they would encounter!

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

(04-23-2023, 09:33 PM)Fryare Wrote: ::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

Good day Miss de Vados! Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jon Harris, captain of the Space Eden Yacht. I did some trips of Passengers to Furyoku station and they arrived safe and sound to the destination *smiles and drinks slowly a glass of Gin*

Proof of delivery: Here we go

I'm planning to do more deliveries soon.

Farewell!

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - Lusitano - 04-24-2023

Sender: Mr. Abreu, Abreu Travel

Greetings Mrs Eylon de Vados

We just made two more voyages.

Voyage 5 - Planet New London - Roppongi Station - Pick upLog | Delivery Log

Voyage 6 - Planet New london - Roppongi Station Pick up Log | Delivery Log

Best regards

Abreu, Abreu Travel

» Recipient - Mr. Abreu, Abreu Travel

Good day Mr. Abreu,

Another set of deliveries to Roppongi Station where the instructors will fashion these recruits into able surveyors!
Thank you!

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

(04-24-2023, 04:34 PM)Lusitano Wrote: Location: Planet New Tokyo

Sender: Mr. Abreu, Abreu Travel

Greetings Mrs Eylon de Vados

We just made two more voyages.

Voyage 5 - Planet New London - Roppongi Station - Pick upLog | Delivery Log

Voyage 6 - Planet New london - Roppongi Station Pick up Log | Delivery Log

Best regards

Abreu, Abreu Travel

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - axisdeus - 04-24-2023

[Image: d9Ipdis.jpg]
Hooowdy there, good folks!

I must counfess that this 'ere pilgrimage became quite mystifyin. You see, Miss de Vados, Mr. Brown and I promissed ourselves to see your lot through this trying times. We've made the final trips to Newark Station with the remaining 8949 of your dutiful pilgrims. You'll see the details here.

But I muust say, and I say this lightly; I must counfess that I'm all filled with utter joy seeing such devout young men. The one was carrying the other who was praying so intensely he was in-trans-like. I had to, I juust had to take a picture of them while boarding.

To our business at hand, I guess this concludes firmly our chapter at Newark Station in the good book, and I and Mr. Brown take our courteous leave in search of other good work for thy neighbour. We leave you with heavy heart, good believers of AWES, and expect you doing right by us.

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - Fryare - 04-24-2023

::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

Greetings Miss de Vados! Jon Harris here. i did some other trips of Passengers to Furyoku station, concluding the Furyouku supply *smiles and celebrates*

Proof of delivery: Here

I'll see what I can do for the future plannings of deliveries, that's all for today!

Farewell!

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - All Worlds - 04-25-2023

» Recipient - Willard Francis Borno Ratherford the 3rd, Esq.

Good day "Slick Willy",

Great work with the latest deliveries of passengers to Newark!
You've certainly shown through your share of experiences that we have a variety of applicants!

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

(04-24-2023, 08:09 PM)axisdeus Wrote:
[Image: d9Ipdis.jpg]
Hooowdy there, good folks!

I must counfess that this 'ere pilgrimage became quite mystifyin. You see, Miss de Vados, Mr. Brown and I promissed ourselves to see your lot through this trying times. We've made the final trips to Newark Station with the remaining 8949 of your dutiful pilgrims. You'll see the details here.

But I muust say, and I say this lightly; I must counfess that I'm all filled with utter joy seeing such devout young men. The one was carrying the other who was praying so intensely he was in-trans-like. I had to, I juust had to take a picture of them while boarding.

To our business at hand, I guess this concludes firmly our chapter at Newark Station in the good book, and I and Mr. Brown take our courteous leave in search of other good work for thy neighbour. We leave you with heavy heart, good believers of AWES, and expect you doing right by us.

RE: Passenger Delivery Contract - From: AWES - New Cargo Surveyors Recruits - All Worlds - 04-25-2023

» Recipient - Jon Harris, captain of the Space Eden Yacht

Good day Jon Harris,

Outstanding work on the Furyoku station passenger contract!

Sincerely,

Eylon de Vados

TRANSMISSION END

(04-24-2023, 09:44 PM)Fryare Wrote: ::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

Greetings Miss de Vados! Jon Harris here. i did some other trips of Passengers to Furyoku station, concluding the Furyouku supply *smiles and celebrates*

Proof of delivery: Here

I'll see what I can do for the future plannings of deliveries, that's all for today!

Farewell!