Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=198173)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - Couden - 08-04-2023

It might be a nice idea with modules, if every single class had it.

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - Promotheus - 08-04-2023

While it's pretty hype Dublin is finally getting some proper love and attention (genuinely looking forward to that), I hope this wont mean the currently running story developments will have to wait until the patch after this one, Insurgency has been dying for quite a while now.

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - Redcroft - 08-04-2023

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - Emperor Tekagi - 08-04-2023

Great teaser on one of the story changes, BC rework is love, BC rework is life.

I really want to stress for people to be open to try them out and accept that they might have to learn a few things. It's not complex and even losing in them felt rewarding :]

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - Fab - 08-04-2023

(08-04-2023, 05:17 PM)Promotheus Wrote: While it's pretty hype Dublin is finally getting some proper love and attention (genuinely looking forward to that), I hope this wont mean the currently running story developments will have to wait until the patch after this one, Insurgency has been dying for quite a while now.

OP contains no information at all. trust me. the story changes are much bigger. it's a year of story changes into one patch

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - sane - 08-04-2023

So where's the ModDB post?
Seriously, we've got to start advertising huge patches like this to the outside

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - BobMacaroni - 08-04-2023

(08-04-2023, 06:06 PM)sane Wrote: So where's the ModDB post?
Seriously, we've got to start advertising huge patches like this to the outside

+1

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - Doria - 08-04-2023

It has been an interesting time to get back to Disco, with all the Pennsylvania shenanigans and now the new patch...
Congrats do the server team, and thank you for all your hard work. We apreciate it very much.

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - Sally - 08-04-2023

Glad to see some news regarding the patch.

I'd advise that regardless if the patch will be released on September, earlier or later, the dev team should make an announcement a few days before release recommending everyone that has a BC, gunboat or other ship affected by the rework, to unmount all equipment to avoid loosing it or triggering anticheat and wasting less of everyone's time filing PRs to restore it or ask admins to unmount it, it's been a problem in the past with ships getting reworks.

RE: Discovery Freelancer: Fire and Fortune Release Date Announcement - Sombs - 08-04-2023

Quote:

Looks like this update is going to be a

Graves

mistake... [Image: 938520023465590815.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]