Discovery Gaming Community
Project: Glow up! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Project: Glow up! (/showthread.php?tid=198376)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Project: Glow up! - Nepotu - 08-26-2023

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Ian Gunn, CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing
SENDER: Lucas Landcaster
ENCRYPTION: SEVERE

Mr. Gunn,

With a sense of accomplishment, I'm pleased to report the completion of the rum delivery task, in accordance with the schedule.

The progression we have achieved has been made possible through the concerted efforts of our dedicated workforce. The installation and integration of the Robotic Hardware are now underway, and we are fueled by the knowledge that each advancement brings us closer to the realization of your vision.

Currently, we are fully engaged in addressing the delivery of Liberty Ale. However, I must highlight that this phase presents heightened challenges due to the escalating presence of Molly pirates within Bretonia space and the Liberty Rogues within Liberty territory. Their activities have introduced an additional layer of complexity to our operations.

To mitigate the risks posed by these groups, my ship's crew and I have proactively engaged in communication with them. I've attached the logs of these communications for your reference. Our goal is to minimize any potential confrontation and ensure a smooth delivery process. We are exercising vigilance and caution, aligning with your expectations for safe and efficient operations.

Attached herewith are the communication logs, offering insight into our efforts to maintain smooth operations amidst the heightened activity of pirate and rogue factions. Your feedback and insights are valued as we move forward.

With respect and determination,

Lucas Landcaster

Attachment(s):
  1. Shipment
  2. Shipment
  3. Shipment
  4. Shipment
  5. Shipment
  6. Shipment
  7. Shipment
  8. Shipment

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Project: Glow up! - Nepotu - 08-26-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Mr. Gunn,

I'm pleased to inform you of the successful delivery of the last two shipments of Liberty Ale, marking a significant achievement in our endeavor. Our team's resolve and strategic approach have ensured that these deliveries were executed with precision and security.

Following the completion of the Liberty Ale phase, we've seamlessly transitioned to addressing the acquisition and delivery of Optronic Arrays from Planet Honshu in Kusari.

Attached, you will find an updated transportation log reflecting the completion of the Liberty Ale deliveries.

With gratitude and resolve,

Lucas Landcaster

Attachment(s):
  1. Shipment
  2. Shipment

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Project: Glow up! - Kanzler Niemann - 08-27-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Del Wentworth, DW Enterprises
SENDER: Ian Gunn, CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

[Image: IgtmGYE.png]

All valid deliveries have been paid. The original post has been updated according to the delivered materials. Keep up the good work everyone.

Ian Gunn,
CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Project: Glow up! - MFDViking - 08-28-2023

Incoming Transmission......
Unpacking Information......
Message Unpacked.............
Transmission Received.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sender: Marked For Death Incorporated - Callsign 'Viking'
Recipient: Ian Gunn, CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing
Encryption: Severe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Gunn, CEO of BMM

I apologise for the lateness of this reply, as I seem to have been cut off before I had a chance to complete the communicae. I have attached the details of my employment contract herein and upgraded my Encryption equipment since the time of the initial transmission. We at MFDi, hope to regain any form of trust with our contacts within Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing by taking on the cost of the previous shipment of Londonian Gin to the Site.

Thank you, MFD-Viking

IFF and Transponder Code: Freelancer Trader - MFD-Viking
Pilot Name: Lucas Grimm

Message Terminated:

//Sorry, character name is MFD-Viking and I completely missed this.

RE: Project: Glow up! - Nepotu - 08-31-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Mr. Gunn,

Three shipments of Optronic Arrays have been delivered to LD-14.

Attached, you will find an updated transportation log.

With gratitude and resolve,

Lucas Landcaster

Attachment(s):
  1. Shipment
  2. Shipment
  3. Shipment

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Project: Glow up! - Kanzler Niemann - 09-01-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Del Wentworth, DW Enterprises
SENDER: Ian Gunn, CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

[Image: IgtmGYE.png]

Mr. Lancaster,

Your deliveries have been registered and approved, your payment has been wired.

Mr. Grimm, it appears that you have misunderstood something right from the beginning, this contract is only for BMM- and their independent contractor parts ((// independent BMM ID players).

The contract has been updated.

Ian Gunn,
CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED