Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer (/showthread.php?tid=198593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - Traxit - 09-10-2023

my 2cents;

the first 3 and a half minutes being "landscape shots" gets old fast, and then you dump all of the action in the last two minutes.

flip your clips arounds, even just inverting the clip order would be a great start.

for a 5.0 trailer you're really underselling.

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - Czechmate - 09-10-2023

Agreed, there's the O-11 sun but blue, AI minefield and Alaska, could have been much shorter - rest seems just normal Freelancer stuff before combat starts, besides Asco being in making me hope you balances it so it's not shit anymore Big Grin

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - Sam101 - 09-10-2023

back ground music from house?

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - Xenon - 09-10-2023

Pretty nice work there @Antonio Wink

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - Toaster - 09-10-2023

So we're finally leaving 4.xx behind.

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - TheSauron - 09-11-2023

What Traxit said plus it should probably be called a teaser trailer, since the patch isn't releasing yet.

Nitpicks aside, I am looking forward to the gameplay developments the patch will bring. I hope the current release date sticks.

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - Chenzo- - 09-11-2023

Can we get a list of ships/tech which is being retconned to avoid loss of mounted equipment?

Also a list of systems which are being retconned to avoid being stuck in nowhere.

Many thanks for all the work! (:

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - TheKusari - 09-11-2023

Expecting the ship to disappear at the end there with the Jump Drive effect, only to be greeted with a new jump Hole and wormhole animation.

Much excited, many impatient, so patch.

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - Aingar - 09-11-2023

(09-11-2023, 12:30 AM)Chenzo- Wrote: Can we get a list of ships/tech which is being retconned to avoid loss of mounted equipment?

Also a list of systems which are being retconned to avoid being stuck in nowhere.

Many thanks for all the work! (:

Can't say anything about ships, but in case of systems being removed, all characters that would be on a 'removed' solar will be placed in a new 'limbo' system with jump holes leading to all corners of the sector.

RE: Discovery Freelancer 5.0 Fire and Fortune Release Trailer - Fhoxi - 09-11-2023

Looks amazing @Antonio! Really excited to see how the new patch is going to be, awesome work you all are doing.