Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sapphire Raven - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sapphire Raven (/showthread.php?tid=202332)

Pages: 1 2

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Cortana Clark - 04-18-2024

[Image: jIqAHE3.png]
SENDER: Cortana Clark
RECIPIENT: Raven
SUBJECT: A request

[Image: IlD10bD.gif]

Well, we did not intend to bother you so soon again... While we are in turbulent times right now, we would usually try to take care of it ourselves but we could use some help.

We are looking for technology that would greatly help us achieve our goal. We would need a Hyperspace Matrix, A Jump Drive series Four, and two Docking modules we would of course pay you handsomely if you can help us in that matter. If there is something else you would like in return instead of credits we can talk about that without hesitation.

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Cortana Clark - 04-28-2024

We reach out to Yours again as it has been a while now. However, this time we came up with an offer we were allowed to make.

In exchange for the previously mentioned technology, we would leave you and your kin reign as you wish within your systems including the whole of the Gallia Sector, Bretonia, and of course the Taus systems. Yet under the condition that you do not interfere with the Mainshare voidforms that still roam those voids.

We hope this is an offer that Yours is willing to accept, we see it as beneficial for the both of us.

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 04-28-2024

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ozHP6dh.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I have noted your request. While I am still pondering upon what you could offer in return for those components, I have pondered the purpose of your request, to which I will assume it is the typical conflict you are posed with.

Your counter offer is... intriguing, to say the least. As far as I'm aware, the areas you have described, are the regions under the influence of the Vagrants. Where we already have such understandings to not get within each others ways.

Perhaps, instead, you could assist ~me~ in particular. I require the means to ensure my safety against Humans, such as the likes of the Order, as well as the occasional threat of the Sentinels. I would rather focus on surviving these little ventures.

To which I'll inquire to what extent you'd be willing to help me, in order to assist Harbinger, who is probably working in favour of your kin.

Probably.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

It depends, for ours very much. As long as it does not interfere with our current plans that still have to unfold. It may even be possible to give you a place of harbor in the future.

As long as we see a small benefit for the Light we will gladly extend our hand to help you with what you need. Which would be given considering your work with our kin. Tell us what you have in mind, and we are sure we find a solution that will satisfy all of us.

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 04-28-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Let's test the waters. Since my position usually entails avoiding combat...

Would you be willing to provide a sort of augmented cloaking device to fit onto my vessel?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

We may not be so different after all, we also rather avoid combat even with our specially tailored weapons.

That is quite a testing indeed. However, we would like to help Yours with that matter. But if we do create such a device we would like to be able to have a single one for ourselves for our prototype ship.

The only thing to keep in mind is that we can't outright use a hybrid device as this would entail heavy modification to the ship of Yours which probably most people would consider a danger to humankind. But we are sure you don't want to be marked as one of ours.

With that in mind consider it from our side to be accepted. If that is something we can agree on.

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 05-13-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Let that be my concern. I can adapt technology as necessary.

Assist me in such means of creating a device to shroud one's self, and I will assist you in this endeavour. A hand for a hand.

I will ensure the first half of the order will go to you as assurance that I am keeping to my word.

Do we have a deal?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 06-21-2024

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Your requested fabricated materials are available for pickup.

I see your people have been rather... creative as of the late with the 'Midden' - fascinating stuff.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Cortana Clark - 06-21-2024

We are very grateful for your help. We will update our project log for your device tomorrow.

We are currently making decent progress, while not everything went without a hitch we are sure that you will like the result we can present in due time.