Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kanzler Schulte - 12-12-2009

ACHTUNG:

All Recruitment will go on in this Channel Frequency! Present your applpication here instead of the Channel Frequency Given.

//dont use our forums since it is about to shut down, all applications will be dealt with here.

Rheinland Military High Command

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - pruskis92 - 12-13-2009

Discovery Forum Name: Karolis
Name: Emily Hermundt
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): zeme2005

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 136.lbs
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information: Emily was second child in the Hermundt family. She had always had an urge to fly in space since 16 years of age.
During the school she didn't decided what she should do in her life. Once she finished high school, she met her sister Sonja, after a long discussion, they both decided to join the Rheinland Military. After 3 years of studies in the Rheinland Academy they went to the space. That's how Emily got her Ship and IFF. For a few months she flew as an independent military pilot. After many flight simulations she got a chance to move the front line.

First her real battle was against Liberty Navy forces. Unfortunately, all units had to retreat, due the static interference; she didn't understand the command and stayed on the battlefield against 3 Liberty Navy fighters. That was first time when she had to use her pod to stay alive. But due her skills, she took down two hostile vessels.

Basic Personality Traits: Emily, unlike her reverend sister is quite aggressive, selfish, arrogantly but dutiful and responsible.

Ship Class:
  • Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"
Other: N/A

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Grimly - 12-13-2009

Discovery Forum Name: Grimly
Name: Sonja Hermundt
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): grimly-fr
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140.lbs
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue

Background Information: Sonja was the first child in the Hermundt family. When she was young, she often had her ideas in the stars. She dreamed to fly one of these spaceships. She gave her dreams to her sister, Emily.
She left the high school at the age of 17, trying to get few money for later studies. 2 years later, her sister left the high school and with the money collected, they could both enter the Rheinland Military Academy of New Berlin. 3 years passed, the two sisters being in the top 20 of their promotion, they decided to enter the Rheinland Military as expected.

Basic Personality Traits: She kinda loves to use her attractive voice and body to turn the mens crazy. She's not that aggressive but prefer to manipulate the others. She stay prudent and will mostly avoid any dangerous situations as to be forced to use her escape pod.

Ship Class:
  • Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"
Other: N/A

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - aznremix416 - 12-13-2009

Hermudt Sisters, both of Your applications is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here. You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Your forum access will be upgraded ASAP. Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Deneth Aleski - 12-17-2009

Quote:Discovery Forum Name: Denethmann
Name: Franz Schreiber
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): unrealpaul01

Height: 6.0"
Weight: 170lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Background Information: Born to the Schreiber family, a fairly well-to-do family that is close to the Kanzler's entourage, due to it's long military tradition. One brother aged 15, his name is Mark. My mother is a nurse and my father commands a fighter wing on the Westfalen.

Basic Personality Traits:
  • Perseverant
  • Highly motivated.
  • Naturally calm.
  • Resourceful.
Ship Class:

Other: It has always been my dream to serve Rheinland. My forefathers proudly perpetuated this tradition of excellence and nationalism that runs through the Schreiber family. I intend on carrying on that flame as well. For the Fatherland!

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - aznremix416 - 12-17-2009

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here. You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Your forum access will be upgraded ASAP. Repost your bio here.

Also when you have the time, get to know all the information that is listed here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Shar - 12-23-2009

Discovery Forum Name: Shar
Name: Hans.Scholl
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): N/A

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 85kgs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg

Background Information: Hans Scholl was born on Planet Hamburg. His father was a miltary officer and his mother a public sector worker on Planet Hamburg. Due to this, Hans grew up with a great appreciation of honour, pride and loyalty. As a teenager was a member of several cadet groups and earned
several distinctions and accolades. These in turn earned him several scholarships to military colleges within Rheinland. Hans chose to complete a degree at the Hamburg Military Academy (where he met Hugo Stiglitz) which included a year's front-line service on board a Rheinland battleship. Hans recently returned from a student exchange program with Bretonia's University of Cambridge where he studied extensive battle and fleet tactics. He also studied ground combat learning how to defend himself with his bare hands, knives and small arms. Hans is in a relationship with a woman on Hamburg, who he first met during his military academy days. Hans has finished his studies and now is ready to apply for a career in the Rheinland Military, where he hopes to achieve great things.

Basic Personality Traits: Sense of humour, Cool under pressure, Patriotic to Rheinland, Intelligent, Quick Thinking, Cold and calculating at times.

Ship Class:

Other: \\I live in Australia so the timezones may be a little funny.

How long have I been playing Discovery?

Two weeks.

What made you come and play on Discovery?

A thriving FL community with a good RP base and strong knowledge of English makes for a very attractive server.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery server?

Currently only an independent trader named Joe.Vert

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

I used to be in a clan who controlled Rheinland on other servers, so it has a special spot in my heart. Furthermore the RM seem active and a fun bunch of people to play with.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 12-23-2009

Thank you for your time and interest in the Rheinland Military Herr Scholl.

Would you please answer the following questions before I will put it under review?

For how long have you been playing on Discovery?

What made you come play on Discovery?

What other characters do you have on the Discovery server?

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

Also I would like to see you putting a bit more efford into your application background.
Build in a little background story for your character and maybe go away from the average application with "his parents died due to criminal house faction x"

Our faction is a heavy roleplay oriented community, this is why I would like to see a bit more efford in your story.

Also get your character something to eat, he seems to be a bit too lightweight.

Thank you in advance.

Signed,
Admiral Malexa Malte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Shar - 12-23-2009

I have modified my first post to meet your requests. I must agree my story was very cliche, I hope you approve of the new one :)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - aznremix416 - 12-25-2009

Hans Scholl, Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"

Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

Repost your bio here.