Discovery Gaming Community
Outcast and Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Outcast and Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=28267)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Outcast and Lane Hackers - paradoxx - 10-15-2009

' Wrote:It was sold On a Corsair base, If not Now.

was.. that is lame excuse, it was changed for a reason right

Outcast and Lane Hackers - Zapp - 10-15-2009

Yeah, and the Corsairs should use their own gorramn dreadnought. "Oh, everyone else is doing it!"

Everyone else is wrong.

As far as the Spyglass goes, it's not a written rule or anything, but RP common sense says it's a rare ship that the Hackers wouldn't give to the Outcasts based on 2 reasons.

First, the Hackers have a very few of these ships.

Second, the Outcasts have two shipyards that pump out Dreadnoughts and Battleships like there's no tomorrow, so why in the name of the Great Spirits should the Hackers (who have precious few big ships) give some of their battleships to the Outcasts (who practically lay their big ships like eggs, apparently).

Outcast and Lane Hackers - atlantis2112 - 10-15-2009

Answer this: Why would the Hellfire Legion build you one of their rarest ships?

Outcast and Lane Hackers - paradoxx - 10-15-2009

so i make a simple RP shory about a Outcast Capt. that got close ties to the lane hackers, and would like to show the trust they got to the Lane hacker by having the Lane Hackers building a Spyglass to the Outcast, and the Outcast supplyed Credits and everthing to build the ship, then it would be ok

Outcast and Lane Hackers - jxie93 - 10-15-2009

No. Outcasts have enough Caps already. They're just as good as everyone else's.

Outcast and Lane Hackers - Turkish - 10-15-2009

' Wrote:so i make a simple RP shory about a Outcast Capt. that got close ties to the lane hackers, and would like to show the trust they got to the Lane hacker by having the Lane Hackers building a Spyglass to the Outcast, and the Outcast supplyed Credits and everthing to build the ship, then it would be ok

You would need to have a seriously good story, much more than a simple one.

It is a ship of few numbers, rare construction, and more so yet, an object of pursuit for the house that built it.

Outcast and Lane Hackers - Patrician - 10-15-2009

The only non-Hacker I know that flies a Spyglass is Finnegan. And to get permission to do this he had multiple RP events, spent around 1.5 billion credits, and didnt try to make it a powerhouse. Note I said he had permission. He actually asked instead of just grabbed one.

Outcast and Lane Hackers - JeffreyT - 10-16-2009

Truthfully I really don't see why any liberty criminal needs a battleship. It is bad RP to just fly one into any main area and who camps trade lanes with one? Pirate battleships are only good for the omicrons and omegas where you are not going to encounter any authority figures.

Outcast and Lane Hackers - paradoxx - 10-16-2009

' Wrote:You would need to have a seriously good story, much more than a simple one.

It is a ship of few numbers, rare construction, and more so yet, an object of pursuit for the house that built it.

have you look what there is right inside the Hacker Guard system, a Outcast Dreadnought, the Outcast support the Hacker, Hacker do the same thing..

Outcast and Lane Hackers - Elsdragon - 10-16-2009

Quote:Second, the Outcasts have two shipyards that pump out Dreadnoughts and Battleships like there's no tomorrow, so why in the name of the Great Spirits should the Hackers (who have precious few big ships) give some of their battleships to the Outcasts (who practically lay their big ships like eggs, apparently).

I do belive that should answer you.