Discovery Gaming Community
mission money - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: mission money (/showthread.php?tid=3050)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

mission money - Sigil - 06-10-2007

' Wrote:like hell they are, Hu templar:laugh:

annyway, good missions, no gunboats :Omicron beta, ruiz. above 500k jobs with no caps if i recall right.

And watch out for the lvl 35'ers!! their the feared cap jobs most of the time...

Ex

Ah thanks very much for the tips. I'll head there right away. I'll keep an eye out for lvl 35's too. :)

mission money - BestFlyerHere - 06-10-2007

I've been pushing for high-paying missions for a long time. I want to go out in my bomber, and not have to transfer money. I want to go, "Hey, this mission gives me 3 million credits, as long as I kill 3 Liberty Dreds. No problem"

That would be fun...

Hmm. The jobs at Ruiz seem to pay between 275k and 300k. I haven't ever seen any jobs anywhere that pay 500k.

Ah well, at least I didn't run into any gunboats this time.

mission money - Spacewolf - 06-10-2007

' Wrote:Hmm. Is Nova a type of torpedo? I ended up allied with the Outcasts and I'm trying to do some missions out of Malta. The only torpedoes they have there are starkillers.

I just got finished trying another mission. 3 gunboats and 3 fighters at the same time. Even when I concentrated solely on dodging I only lasted about 20 seconds.
No the novas topedo class but it doesnt requie ammoand is the most powerful fighter weapon in the game go to the osiris or toledo they sell it there

mission money - Commodore - 06-10-2007

or gammu

anyway Ive faced BHG missions before and have encountered destroyers, their tough, but accually easy, ether that, or its just me cuz Im a really good pilot.

Is the unknown jump hole still in the same place as vanilla? I was just cruising around in 2F and couldn't seem to find it.

mission money - Commodore - 06-10-2007

yeah

Ok I found it. Now I can't buy it since I'm not friendly enough with the base. (and I'm about 5 million short hehe)

How would I go about getting friendlier with the ....robot people?

Thanks for all the help everyone.:)

mission money - Bernadotte - 06-10-2007

Ah, yes, better-paid missions...

Well, been trying to get a xeno guard tag today = lots of missions.

Including one I enjoyed most, was poetic...

Capture a person, deal with a few waves of fighters and 2 rogue gunboats. Was fun, took a lot of time with the NPCs bouncing about and gave me (fanfars) 140 000 credits:yahoo:

Pleeease, I'dd get multiple times more If I spent the same time doing the booring trade.

mission money - will ritson - 06-10-2007

i had a 500K :yahoo: mission in brit against corsairs BS's in Cambridge there were 4 of them i was very good fun though there where 4 fighters with me and a GB so me took down fast never found anything think like that ever again.:(:(:(:(:(