Discovery Gaming Community
A 188 Million Dollar Question - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: A 188 Million Dollar Question (/showthread.php?tid=30608)

Pages: 1 2 3

A 188 Million Dollar Question - Akura - 12-05-2009

' Wrote:Interspace looks very interesting. Especially the RP with the Hessians and the Santhemums.
They're an insurance company, right? Why would they be trading... hmm. Ima look up some RP on em...

COMMERCE.

Interspace do insurance, but making money is also a bigger goal.

Trading makes money.

A 188 Million Dollar Question - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 12-06-2009

Hmm, I dont do player factions. They're too controlling. Im a free bird. I guess ill hit up interspace.

As soon as I have enough money for a damned Adv. Train. I know, its stereotypical. Idk why i just love the way it looks. I dont have the biggest transport right now either, its a Pirate Train'ed junker. I hardly ever see junkers that arent mining in Salvagers. Ugh.
but I have a question i cant seem to find...

Why is there a relationship between Interspace and the Hessians in RP?

A 188 Million Dollar Question - pieguy259 - 12-06-2009

Interspace ID can't fly 5k transports.

A 188 Million Dollar Question - X-Lancer - 12-06-2009

Interspace Commerce for the win, they can almost go anywhere (not unlawful space, or can they?:rolleyes::rolleyes:) except Rhienland since it's in war with Liberty

A 188 Million Dollar Question - sovereign - 12-06-2009

' Wrote:Interspace Commerce for the win, they can almost go anywhere (not unlawful space, or can they?:rolleyes::rolleyes:) except Rhienland since it's in war with Liberty

They have a base there which they are allowed to resupply under Rheinland law.

And they most certainly have connections with unlawfuls... you find GC NPCs on Roppongi, as well as other vanilla connections to the GC and Bundschuh. They're pretty nifty fellows. Used to own Houses Rheinland and Kusari, too...

Player factions, while they come with hierarchy, also come with friends. For me both of those are good things- an organized group is capable of defeating an unorganized group many times its size (Exhibits A et al, Das Wilde versus the Corsairs or Order).

A 188 Million Dollar Question - Grumblesaur - 12-06-2009

Powermining INC, or IMG|.

Being in both, I will not allow any whining about capital ships to occur, or any other reasons for that matter.

A 188 Million Dollar Question - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 12-06-2009

Quote:Interspace ID can't fly 5k transports.

Uh, are you sure?

[Image: intersapce.png]

Well, if they can dock on Hessian bases, that means they can trade with them, correct? Ive seen LAWFULS attack IC in Rhienland, even though their diplomacy is nuetral... Uncertainty.

A 188 Million Dollar Question - sovereign - 12-06-2009

Lawfuls in Rheinland attack people who disrespect them and ignore their authority, regardless of friendliness. If the IC in question were carrying Blood Diamonds they would be similarly at odds with the law. If they're following Rheinland law under which they may resupply Bonn Station and still come under fire, let the RM High Command know and it'll be looked into. We don't take such things lightly.

Yes, you can trade with the Hessians. But be discrete about it, since the RM will not hesitate to shoot you if you show any indication of having directly affiliated with them.

A 188 Million Dollar Question - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 12-07-2009

Ok, Wow. I cant find a good route. Ive been sprint trading with my interspace (I.E. having no particular route, going from point to point with no way back). Ugh. Any ideas from experienced people.

A 188 Million Dollar Question - Reacher - 12-07-2009

I vote IMG|... The more prey... err... miners roaming around the Taus the better for Outcast nation.