Discovery Gaming Community
[Contest] 75 mil for a sig & avatar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [Contest] 75 mil for a sig & avatar (/showthread.php?tid=30767)

Pages: 1 2

[Contest] 75 mil for a sig & avatar - Waratah - 12-09-2009

[Image: 262bn2g.jpg]

[Image: 2ns0v0n.png]

[Contest] 75 mil for a sig & avatar - Revan - 12-10-2009

[Image: Picture4-1.png]
[Image: Picture1-11.png]
[Image: Picture4-2.png]

I can make it any size - Just wanted you to see it closeup-
I think with some linear dodge, and less white, it could look better =)

[Contest] 75 mil for a sig & avatar - Caelum - 12-10-2009

Thanks again folks:D

@Calego: That deserves a ZOMGUROCK!!!11. No, seriously though, even if it isn't a transparent background, I'm loving it.

@Waratah: Shmexy. I'm not too big on the decayed-ish look though, but even so, shmexy.

@Revan: Very very nice. Close-up, it looks awesome and great and leet and win-y and and and...
Smaller version's slightly less visible, but that's the size I mentioned to blame I guess.

@All: Yes, by now it will have become painfully obvious that I am in fact a hopeless perfectionist. Sorry to be a pain, but hey, I'm paying.:P

So yeah, keep it up folks:D

[Contest] 75 mil for a sig & avatar - Calego - 12-10-2009

' Wrote:@Calego: That deserves a ZOMGUROCK!!!11. No, seriously though, even if it isn't a transparent background, I'm loving it.

Well I kinda figured it'd be about as transparent as the Cloud ones... The actual button is on a transparent background. its just got its own colorscheme as well.

[Contest] 75 mil for a sig & avatar - Revan - 12-11-2009

' Wrote:Thanks again folks:D

@Calego: That deserves a ZOMGUROCK!!!11. No, seriously though, even if it isn't a transparent background, I'm loving it.

@Waratah: Shmexy. I'm not too big on the decayed-ish look though, but even so, shmexy.

@Revan: Very very nice. Close-up, it looks awesome and great and leet and win-y and and and...
Smaller version's slightly less visible, but that's the size I mentioned to blame I guess.

@All: Yes, by now it will have become painfully obvious that I am in fact a hopeless perfectionist. Sorry to be a pain, but hey, I'm paying.:P

So yeah, keep it up folks:D

Yes quality will deplete as the image gets smaller, but I will try my best for the next-

EDIT:
[Image: Picture1-12.png]
[Image: Caelum-1.png]
[Image: Caelum6.png]
[Image: Picture4-3.png]
[Image: Picture2-4.png]
[Image: Picture3-3.png]
[Image: Caelum5.png]
[Image: Picture7.png]

[Contest] 75 mil for a sig & avatar - Caelum - 12-24-2009

Thanks for all the entries everyone! Gave me a hard time choosing:P

Only one avatar there really. Waratah, thanks a lot for the avatar entry. I'm afraid I'll continue going avatarless for now, though. Still, like I said, thanks for trying, it does look very nice:)

Sig
The sig I went with was actually not made by someone on this forum, but someone I know on msn.
[Image: 51530226.png]
'Fraid I fell in love with it, so that one's gonna be it.

Thanks a bunch for the entries gents, they're all extremely nice!:)

And now for a reminder about leaving your radio on during the night.