Discovery Gaming Community
Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators (/showthread.php?tid=3143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - TankTarget - 06-22-2007

Kane and Caylith deserve this a lot...and so my vote is cast. Yes.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - BULLDOGNK - 06-22-2007

ok i voted of course "Yes" i follow what Nightfall and i requested that they will be the best choice for server Admins,

i have asked for and i know Nightfall has asked for a new RP forum moderator and i hope that will also come into effect soon also.

Cay and Kane i will always be here to support you two.

Goodluck

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Hylden - 06-22-2007

I voted for no. If you need more details, send a PM. And, for 55 player slots, 2 admins are enough, if they do their job. Just my opinion.

Thanks for your time, Hylden.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - darkguardian - 06-22-2007

I also voted no for Caylith and Kane. We have enough already, Its not like we have a 100 player server here folks, We dont need to be making admins left and right.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - BULLDOGNK - 06-22-2007

' Wrote:I voted for no. If you need more details, send a PM. And, for 55 player slots, 2 admins are enough, if they do their job. Just my opinion.

Thanks for your time, Hylden.

the player slots are not a issue, if they are Admins on admin names or a player on player names, thats not a valid point to make buddy.

just to clear that up:)

Cheers

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Hylden - 06-22-2007

' Wrote:the player slots are not a issue, if they are Admins on admin names or a player on player names, thats not a valid point to make buddy.

just to clear that up:)
Cheers

Well, as I stated, need more reasons, ask via PM. I have a lot of things to say, but not here. The slots are not the main reasons.

As you say, cheers:)

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - caylith - 06-22-2007

I think what it really has to do with is that there are Admins on different sides of the world. Kane and I are in the same timezone. Bulldognk and Nightfall are also close to each others time zones. Korrd is in between all of us. That way, we all over lap each other. It covers a 24 hour time period.

Thanks for the votes guys, be it Yay or Nay.

Cay

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Igiss - 06-22-2007

2 admins enough for 55 player slots, are you sure? This couldn't be true even if both of them were on full time job, which is far from truth. Server runs 24/7.

I can't expect everyone to vote Yes, and definitely cannot expect people who voted No to explain why they voted so. Assigning new admins will be postponed only if less than 50% voters choose Yes. It would probably mean that current admins are making a mistake, or at least a doubtful decision that needs to be further discussed.

That's why this poll was started in the first place.

P.S. Voted Yes:)

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Korrd - 06-22-2007

Remember that we admins can't be on the server 24/7. Two admins can't handle a full server correctly, but 5 can.

I was the one holding back the promotions because of my own reasons. But after talking with them, i concluded that my fears were not justified, so I agreed on bringing them up to this job.

*Votes yes, and goes to forge a new sword, and to upgrade Kane's one*

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - heathensoul - 06-22-2007

I don't feel strongly either way, so I won't vote. The results are already pretty clear, anyway.
So, I'll just wish you good luck with your new posts. I doubt the votes will shift dramatically from here on.