Discovery Gaming Community
TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: TAGS ARE SCREWED UP (/showthread.php?tid=3209)

Pages: 1 2

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - Marburg - 07-01-2007

My issue may be unrelated, but it's similar:

5 seperate times now, after docked, I leave for a while & come back into the game, & all my battleship CD's are gone. (with the exception of just recently when I had only one.)

I've stopped trading lately, so @ $6,000 a pop, it tends to make my eye twich.

Shortly ago, I replaced the BSCD w/ a torpedo launcher, & so far, no problems.

I could always RP it out as station theft, but that would just be a whipping.:)

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - ryoken - 07-01-2007

Well i have had it with trying to get BH tag.I will now go merc so it does not matter my TAG so much.
It is a bit of a waste since i got a BH BS and ID. I see nothing i am doing wrong, I think the BH tag is screwy,or something wrong with my char.Starting over is not and option since it took me 2 weeks to get enough money to get a BS.NOT wasting another 2 weeks. I have knocked every single faction in game down to white,some red but the first one to hit full green again always bumps BH,and i am full green with BH and BH guild.I just don't know what is up, or if it can be fixed. thx for reply's people.:(

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - BULLDOGNK - 07-01-2007

' Wrote:*smacks self* should've asked those questions. However Virus, what i said was true as it has happened to me and a few friends multiple times. If you log off and the server crashes and you are in space or you log off a few minutes before crash time it takes you back to the base you most recently docked at if it is in system or the last JH/JG you docked at in system... etc.

Tank is right, thats happened to me also, i even went as far as saying this on Admin forums:)

cheers

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - Nightfall - 07-01-2007

' Wrote:Well i have had it with trying to get BH tag.I will now go merc so it does not matter my TAG so much.
It is a bit of a waste since i got a BH BS and ID. I see nothing i am doing wrong, I think the BH tag is screwy,or something wrong with my char.Starting over is not and option since it took me 2 weeks to get enough money to get a BS.NOT wasting another 2 weeks. I have knocked every single faction in game down to white,some red but the first one to hit full green again always bumps BH,and i am full green with BH and BH guild.I just don't know what is up, or if it can be fixed. thx for reply's people.:(
OK, full green, was it flashing yellow?
Did you do at least one more mission for the BHG after you saw 'New affiliation: Bounty Hunters Guild'?
Were you killing lawfuls?
Were you killing Zoners?
What was the BHG reputation when you lost the tag if you had it in the first place? (don't want to sound mean but it happens that people think they have the tag and they actually don't)

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - fwolf - 07-01-2007

Ryoken, after you set your reputation, try not to take missions, as the tag gets messed in some time. This happened with me when Ive take some missions with the Perseus in Omicron Alpha, for the outcasts. After some time, Ive got a liberty rogues tag. I spent hours to correct it, with two or more trips to Liberty.
Uses the ship only for PvP, or attack npc patrols. Dont take missions, unless to set reputation.

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - ryoken - 07-01-2007

After i got the BH tag i did 5 missions for BH guild in O-15 against corsairs/hessiens/junker's.I then docked a BH base and logged off.2 hours later(rough estimate) i came back on and was and still am cryer.Cryer was white when i logged off as was all other factions other then bouty hunter guards.

TAGS ARE SCREWED UP - Nightfall - 07-01-2007

Can you PM me screenies of your reputations before and after getting the tag and after loosing it if you can recreate the situation. Only thing I can think of is that you got rolled back or something. Really weird.