Discovery Gaming Community
Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Outcast flying with Ravenclaw (/showthread.php?tid=3234)

Pages: 1 2 3

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Commodore - 07-02-2007

heres another thing, what is with the ravenclaw? I once flew it and it was very badly underpowered, it ran out of power in 5 seconds, and turned like an ostrich with 1 leg... I couldnt destroy anyone in PvP with it. Now I fly the ravens talon and it rocks.

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Maranzo - 07-02-2007

Well just one thing then... don't put guns on all the slots... and it flies great... You need to use to the ship

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Commodore - 07-02-2007

I tried sidewinders on 2 of the slots, it was even worse.

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Maranzo - 07-03-2007

2x adv. Debilibator
2x codename (whatever you like, I used archangels)
2x nomad blaster
1x firestalker missle
1x cannonball missle
1x sunslayer torpedo

that was my favorite load out:)works perfect for me

only.. it costed me 1.3 mill to reload it every time

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Commodore - 07-03-2007

I still dont like it. I like my ravens Talon better, It manuvers better and has more power.

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - atom - 07-03-2007

' Wrote:only couple of questions:

1. why the hell this ship is sold on Junker base if it is LSF ship?
2. in info says it is used by LSF...how unlawfuls got their hands on it?

i see only one choice that wont raise yet another flame war...on next release simply change info of that ship...

Well you know the junkers, they probibly found bits and pieces of it lying around in the debris fields, did a bit of reverse engineering and rebuilt it for themselves, but not being clever enough to put it back together in its original state. found it was unbalanced and under powered, but still a good looking ship, and some poor sucker would pay a lot of money for it based on its original reputation, found it quite profitable so continued to turn them out for the market.

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - fun_bot - 07-03-2007

' Wrote:and some poor sucker would pay a lot of money for it based on its original reputation,

Hell no, never heard of it before, it just looks so damn beatiful , perfect for cardamine dealer who is want to look gooooood :P

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - kiggles - 07-03-2007

Or we could even have a situation where every single fighter you come into contact with does not have the word "Raven" and/or "Talon" in its name. But I doubt that is going to happen as it is just to easy to make an RP for the thing.

Yes as you can probaly tell I can't stand the thing at all to the extent that I am bordering on finding it more annoying than when everyone had a marsflyer (yea I hate it that much, older players should know what I mean)

Kiggles:mellow:

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Commodore - 07-03-2007

umm, few people fly the raventalon, the raven claw is the problem. Everyone and his mom has one. Its not so great. It turns like a rock and has too little power.

Outcast flying with Ravenclaw - Fellow Hoodlum - 07-03-2007

Sheesh commodore, turn this into a 'best fighter' thread why don't ya. Don't care about the Raven's Talon, its
the Claw we're discussing. The RT has its own set of roleplay history stories too.
If you don't like it, don't fly it, but don't knock it. People want to hear if they have a good reason to be able to
if they want to. Personal choices ... Maybe we'll see how good your RT is one day ... Eh ?

Hoodlum