Discovery Gaming Community
A thought i had... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: A thought i had... (/showthread.php?tid=336)

Pages: 1 2 3

A thought i had... - Korrd - 11-23-2005

Titus,Nov 23 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:It is true. Only arena fighting = no roleplay. But i thjink there should be bothj arena and wars. Revenant told me he would like a system called ,,The Arena", controlled by The Transilvania Gladiators :P  :P  :P  . But it's just a suggestion. Anyway, arena fighting is cool, but not for solving wars like thjis one.
[snapback]6178[/snapback]
I think that the system should not be controlled by a faction...
The arena discussion will continue here

A thought i had... - Dab - 11-23-2005

Now about the system restrictions. Look at the SP story system for Freelancer, Rhienland doesn't want Kusari people in their system becasue it is a war hazard. And thats why Liberty starts making moves against RH because they see Valkyries in Liberty space. Trade is going to be disrupted in wars, even in real life due to the threat of terrorists from the enemy. Keeping enemies out of your system adds role-play to the server and to wars. It also gives people the excuse to start forming alliances. If someone wants to go through a system they can make an alliance with that faction, or get permission from that faction. If you are a trader and you want access to say the omicrons you could get it by contacting an Admiral or higher rank to get authorization into the area.

A thought i had... - Korrd - 11-23-2005

I see that my idea of an Arena will not put an end to wars and blockades...
But at least we will have an interesting place for dueling, and we can make the battle games there :yahoo: . Winner gets a lot of money.... :yahoo:

Yea we, AW, need about 500mil-780mil over the next three weeks. Don't worry you will soon find out why.

A thought i had... - Virus - 11-23-2005

That doesn't sound good....

Not for you anyways.

A thought i had... - Angel - 11-23-2005

Quote:Yea we, AW, need about 500mil-780mil over the next three weeks. Don't worry you will soon find out why.

Upgrade Battleships huh?, or Stockpiling weapons but more than likly Upgrading and buying Capital class ships

And come on, one of the major reasons people are restricted out of certain systems is because the cause trouble, hell i asked for a Non-milliterized zone, and i have hole Battlegroups Flying through, i have Players not even involved in the fighting Dieing in RH, Hell 2 of my players have died multiple times in the past couple of days, because they where in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now if these factions battled each other posted that Civilians are not going to get hurt( But they always do anyways ) then maybe there could be something worked out, Ohh and its not like they could just wait till a member of that faction logs off then they just fly into there oppositions Area, hell i fly through the Omicrons all the time. :D :D

A thought i had... - Dab - 11-24-2005

Angel,Nov 23 2005, 03:07 PM Wrote:Upgrade Battleships huh?, or Stockpiling weapons but more than likly Upgrading and buying Capital class ships

Hell i fly through the Omicrons all the time. :D  :D
[snapback]6211[/snapback]

You got the buying battleship class right.

And I don't want you entering The Omicrons unless you are an ally of AW or you have permission. If I catch you entering I will have no choice but to attack you regardless if it may cause a war. And soon your superior numbers won't help you as they won't be superior anymore.

A thought i had... - Angel - 11-24-2005

Ive heard all this before, I mean id hate to Dent ur AW pride there but ya know... :D

A thought i had... - Constantine - 11-24-2005

I know what they're doing!!

Rhine-ssiris Battleships!!!!