Discovery Gaming Community
TAZ in O-49 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: TAZ in O-49 (/showthread.php?tid=3381)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

TAZ in O-49 - Equinox - 07-20-2007

I voted yes.

TAZ in O-49 - Eppy - 07-20-2007

In that case, let us officially change the poll question to "Should the TAZ be given ZOI rights in Omega-49?"

TAZ in O-49 - Malaclypse 666 - 07-20-2007

' Wrote:In that case, let us officially change the poll question to "Should the TAZ be given ZOI rights in Omega-49?"

Would be happy enough just to continue w/ "bragging rights", Epy.

One point of clarification: I believe there's still a slightly dusty mansion on the other side of Port Canaria, once occupied by Wolfpack98. He sort of started the trend way back when. Credit where credit is due.

Cheers,
Mal

TAZ in O-49 - Eppy - 07-20-2007

When Lord Wolfpack comes back he can have his mansion. Until then, TAZ is next in line.

TAZ in O-49 - ryoken - 07-20-2007

I have had a few incounter's with V they are all good guy's/RP but I agree the rule's are the rules so voted no. If we gave them the system i think more rule's would come up, and be broken. Sorry V

TAZ in O-49 - Dab - 07-21-2007

If I knew if I'd have Omicron-64 finished before the next version (maybe, maybe not, I lost everything for it when my harddrive had fried, just now restarting it) I'd recommend TAZ just use it. It is going to be a Zoner and Outcast system and fully modded as well. Only thing is its not going to be guard NPCs but normal ones. Fairly large and unique shipyard too.

TAZ in O-49 - Malaclypse 666 - 07-22-2007

' Wrote:If I knew if I'd have Omicron-64 finished before the next version (maybe, maybe not, I lost everything for it when my harddrive had fried, just now restarting it) I'd recommend TAZ just use it. It is going to be a Zoner and Outcast system and fully modded as well. Only thing is its not going to be guard NPCs but normal ones. Fairly large and unique shipyard too.

Interesting proposition there, Dab. We'll throw it to the Central Jabberwocks.

It appears the TAZ CC has decided Baffin is out.. too much stuff to move from our tidy little planet. Nice to get one's feet upon a real planet once in awhile, those agrodomes just don't give the old "K.G." the same kick.

But, just in case... when you say "use" 0-64, does that mean we need to start saving our Flax?

20 cheery 3's
Mal

TAZ in O-49 - Eos - 07-22-2007

EDIT wrong thread

------------------
Thana is blind.

TAZ in O-49 - Othman - 07-22-2007

I voted no on this one, maybe modding a new zoner guard system for them would be more proper.

TAZ in O-49 - Dab - 07-22-2007

' Wrote:Interesting proposition there, Dab. We'll throw it to the Central Jabberwocks.

It appears the TAZ CC has decided Baffin is out.. too much stuff to move from our tidy little planet. Nice to get one's feet upon a real planet once in awhile, those agrodomes just don't give the old "K.G." the same kick.

But, just in case... when you say "use" 0-64, does that mean we need to start saving our Flax?

20 cheery 3's
Mal

Either way it will be modded... If you want to donate to the builder, thats fine.;)