Discovery Gaming Community
We are now Number One - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: We are now Number One (/showthread.php?tid=3557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

We are now Number One - Eloim - 08-13-2007

Not strange i even couldnt get Asgard Mod file....

right now i think discovery, void, and frontier space (and star wars ones), are the main mods for freelancer (with BSG and Asgard behind).

Some mods have really interesting "add ons" like this one (cap ships credit cards weps and equipment and some ships and systems).

no doubt any modder or game dev in space simulators and spaces RPs must come here to learn.

shame microsoft dont use this knowledge.

WELL DONE Disco Devs

We are now Number One - kiggles - 08-13-2007

We where always number One we don't need a server list to prove it.:yahoo:

Kiggles:D

We are now Number One - Eppy - 08-13-2007

Yes, yes, we are awesome. All hail Igiss!

We are now Number One - Dopamino - 08-13-2007

wow, the germans have a lot in the top ten too. but props got to igiss for makin our mod better than the rest.

We are now Number One - Equinox - 08-13-2007

Yup congrats all, i take my hat of to the mod creaters and admins and of course players :#)

The mod that keeps Freelancer installed on my computer!

We are now Number One - Korrd - 08-13-2007

Congratulations to all the people who made this possible. Specially to (and in no particular order):
  • Igiss for making the mod.
  • To Majkp for having donated his time, and the housing and Internet connection.
  • To those who donated to help get the server up and running
  • To those who helped with modding, bug tracing, re-balancing, etc.
  • To the Admins and moderators, who donate their time to keep the server up and the boards clean.
  • To all those who play here, on the best server in the freelancer universe!
  • And to all those whose name might not be here, as I'm still asleep and can't distinguish between reality and dreams yet, less to remember everything right:P*wishes that this is not part of a dream*

We are now Number One - Igiss - 08-13-2007

Yeah, great news for us all! The goal now is to retain our high position, and that won't be easy... there are many popular FL servers around, and all have their benefits. We have ours too, of course.

As for the congratulations & thanks, this result was achieved mainly due to immense work that our administrators do... Korrd, Nightfall, BULLDOGNK, Caylith, Kane (where's Kane by the way?), myself (humble addition), and last but not least Majk, the Server Owner - without him Discovery could be dead by now...

And of course all players. Excluding cheaters, flamers, generic server rule violators and other... wait, they are not the majority, right? Seriously, that's the number of active players that keeps us at the top of this rating. So, the more you play, the higher our server will get:)

We are now Number One - will ritson - 08-13-2007

Three cheers to admin and to the sever

HIP HIP

WHO RAY

HIP HIP

WHO RAY

HIP HIP

WHO RAY

We are now Number One - Virus - 08-13-2007

Seems the Phantoms are in the top 100.:D

Our kills seem a little low. It says only 1700 each. Tsk, tsk.

We are now Number One - Victor - 08-13-2007

FINALLY !!

[Image: dancinguy8.gif]
In your face, HAMBURGCITY !!

Only kidding... Congrats, people !!:yahoo: