Discovery Gaming Community
Is here anyone who play airsoft? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Is here anyone who play airsoft? (/showthread.php?tid=37038)

Pages: 1 2

Is here anyone who play airsoft? - Guest - 03-23-2010

' Wrote:Roles; like leaders, medics, radio operators, etc
You can play in bigger fields; hence its more tactical
Special weapons
No inflatables
You can go to games with up to 200 people playing at the same time

You can do all of that with paintball.

Is here anyone who play airsoft? - Sprolf - 03-23-2010

Evidently he doesn't know the difference between tournament-style paintball and the grand and glorious woods-ball. If he had seen a good example of woods-ball (perhaps with vehicles - tank or two, or some of the more wonderful contraptions) he would not have written those words of heresy.

Is here anyone who play airsoft? - Frey - 03-23-2010

Paintball is for people, who dont like a rela fight. Playing with mask makes me laughing. People who play painball loves their washing machines, or their camo is ultra mega multicolored:DAnd guys, just try count, if you get BB from weapons with uprade to M170, its painfull. Try it, we do not play with manual guns from markets.

Is here anyone who play airsoft? - Malaclypse 666 - 03-23-2010

Paint rules.

"Nevada Dust Devils".. two-time winners of the Virginia City Invitationals.

Is here anyone who play airsoft? - Cris - 03-23-2010

Hmm I've played woods-ball but never with vehicles...
But hey airsoft its cheaper!

Is here anyone who play airsoft? - Operator556 - 06-08-2010

Airsoft player here..well, formerly. I don't have a team to roll with nowdays.
When I was in the service, me and another NCO decided to start an airsoft team in Ft Riley, KS. It was always just about fun at it's core, but we did a lot of MOUT and CQC training that translated into real-life combat skills. We ended up getting around 15 active members set up into 4 unique teams, (2 Assaults, 1 ScoutSniper, 1 command sqaud.) as well as command sponsorship, sponsorship from EVIKE.COM (They gave us 20 GBB M4s.) Camelbak, ESS Eye protections, and even had the head honcho from Lionclaws come out and check us out. (The dude turned out to be a screwhead though, and got butthurt when we told him that the command couldn't let him have total control over a military training area).

We were about the most loved and hated team in Kansas. People loved us because we weren't a bunch of elitist pricks, and we used our combat knowledge to go and spend time training with the civillian teams that wanted to learn a thing or two, we held awesome barbecues, and helped get an airsoft store opened up in Manhattan (Along with people from KSU). People hated us because..well..people liked us. There was one team I remember, that held the reputation as the best team in the midwest, and were jerks about it too. When they lost their crown, they were livid..mainly because people hated them.

Anyways..good times. I still have my kit, ready to go at a moments notice.

ICS Anniversary Edition M4. Folding Crane Stock, Rail system, No front sight post to accommodate a low rider CCO (Red Dot) and a foregrin.

Crosman C-11 Co2 pistol. (This one I love. a 35 dollar pistol that runs on magazines, and fires at about 350 fps.)

I LOVE AIRSOFT

Is here anyone who play airsoft? - jxie93 - 06-08-2010

What's airsoft? The only guns I play with are paint or lethal hunting air rifles.

Is here anyone who play airsoft? - Anonymous User - 06-08-2010

played airsoft ~3 years ago... with a lot of people here in nuernberg in an old big empty house

i have:
-P90 (300 shoot magazine; good aim... damn high fire rate, and a better batterie)
-X8 pimped (4,5 joule with CO2(illegal in my county:D) sniper equiptment
-UZI
-and a pistol... ive destroyed some months ago... (was bored:D)

but i dont use them anymore...

had to much problems with it... police dont like airsoft players in germany... i nearly shoot one with my gun cause he comes out behind me and i heared him before he said: "stop; police!"

Is here anyone who play airsoft? - Eriah - 06-08-2010

Well, i play airsoft since 3 years, so heres my equipment and roleplay:

-Full spanish parachutist war outfit of Afghanistan and Irak war (ISAF/Endurance Freedom operations).

-Full spanish Legion war outfit of Bosnia/Kosovo conflict, (KFOR and SFOR missions).

And current tracers:
- STAR L85 with real SUSAT sight and real ELCAN Specter optics.
- CA G36E with Optical and Eotech 552 attached like we use in spanish army.
- TM P90 TR.
- KJW USP Compact.
- TM Five-Seven.
- WE 1911 turned into a spanish STAR Pk9 pistol (for RP KFOR/SFOR missions.

I play in Spain, in ASES Airsoft Espa?a association. You're welcome to post and visit us.

Then i've to add that i'm in Spanish Paintball Federation, and i prefer Airsoft, more realistic and fun, and the pain is the same...believe me, a minimi firing in auto at 10 meters hurts the same than a paintball tracer at 15 meters.

And, also i'm hunter in RL...