Discovery Gaming Community
Slavers Union Tracking Logs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Slavers Union Tracking Logs (/showthread.php?tid=3768)

Pages: 1 2 3

Slavers Union Tracking Logs - Ophiuchi - 11-07-2007

My name is Nick Tate. I look old, but Im not, really. Im 32. Growing up with an abusive alcoholic father in Hells Kitchen on Manhattan will make you old quick. Not to mention the 10 years in Huntsville.

My friends call me Kneecap. I let them. After all, it was my signature move , back in the day.

My dad had me running numbers in Hells Kitchen when I was 8 years old. I looked innocent. Did that until I started my own business with a few other kids when I was 15. We offered protection to the local merchants, whether they wanted it or not. I broke my first kneecap collecting a past due account.

At 18, I started a stable of fillies for the traders whod lay over at Manhattan. At 20, a nasty little Kusari liner captain got rough with one of my girls. He was pretty much responsible for enrolling me in Huntsville, after I broke one of his kneecaps.

Ironically, I went from one kitchen to another. I scrubbed pots and mopped floors for the Huntsville mess hall. I did learn to cook pretty well, though.

When I got out, I stayed straight for two years. I scrimped and saved for something to fly, and I helped three friends get on their feet when they were booted from Huntsville.

The Painted Hussy. Sort of an unusual ship for a Slaver. Remember that nasty Kusari captain? Well, my friends and I got fed up with Houston, and we traveled to New Tokyo to look him up. I made him an offer: Sign over his nice luxury liner, or take his last breath. We lifted in the Hussy an hour later. Oh, and I broke his other kneecap as a souvenir.

Once back in Liberty, I got hold of Xavier through a mutual acquaintance. I offered my services and expertise. Its not a marriage made in heaven, but itll do. I dont associate much with the other Slavers. I just collect my commissions, and keep to myself.

I live on Arecibo now. Most of the Junker Guards got the pick of my crop over the last few months. They think Im a God. Its poetic justice that I spend a lot of time running drugs and arms right under the noses of those stupid Texans. I get a huge kick out of it.

My preferred slaves are Bounty Hunter and Xeno women. Bounty Hunters, because they dont find much work, and get paid crap when they do. Its easy to convince them that being sold to some rich sugar daddy is a better deal. The Xeno gals are feisty and gritty. A lot of my clients are into pain and being dominated. The Xenos are happy to oblige, and get paid well for being exactly who they are.

So, here I am at 32. A herder for the Slavers Union. My own ship, and a crew I trust, most of the time. I'll take the odd lady off your hands, if she's got that "certain something". 75% of top dollar is what I offer.

Take it, or leave it.

Nick

Slavers Union Tracking Logs - LancerZero - 11-10-2007

Message to: {SU} Command
Comm ID: Conrad Egon, RHA

I took delivery of the requested weapons today from the {SU}Yangai.Temptress; I just wanted to send you a message to confirm receipt of the delivery. Thank you for the help.

-Leutnant Egon

Slavers Union Tracking Logs - Gamazson - 11-13-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Seth Driskill

Alright you fraking wankers up and at'em! We got ourselves a big job. I was contacted earlier today by an anomous party. Some body in Sirius is prepping for their own little war. The 'Client' wants 16 kusari main primary turrets, 12 Rhiendland gunship turrets, and a large quatity of Rhiendland Designed Automated Assault tanks.

If you are whistling to yourselves, stop it, there is more. He bloody well wants a Liberty GB-684 Heavy Ion Cannon.

In exchange he is offering us over a 1000 heads, that are everything from bounty Hunters to Liberty Navy commanders, and 100 million credits to top it all off. Now if that ain't a frakin deal i don't know what is.

We already have the Cerberus from that Aigeria shipment we knocked off a week or so ago so those are not an issue. That leaves the Kusari battleship turrets, the Tanks, and the Big Gun.

So here is how this going to work.

Nick, Sameth and if you can find him, Xavier - Its your job to find and get those tanks out of Rhiendland. We are going to need somewhere from 3000 to 4000 of those things. I don't how you do it, work solo or as a team, just get it done.

Sheppard, I know you have some low-level connections in the Liberty Government, its up to you to track down that cannon.

I have some contacts on Honshu, so I will be sneaking into Kusari for a while. I'll find a way to get those turrets. You all have your jobs, do them.

-Seth Driskill

Slavers Union Tracking Logs - Ophiuchi - 11-13-2007

Message to: Seth Driskill
Comm ID: Nick Tate

Could you be a little clearer here?

The AATs were no problem. A few well-greased palms in western Rheinland and my hold was full, with all our "client" should need held on consignment.

But, Seth, I don't actually have room in my garage to store over a thousand AATs. And theyre stinkin' up my hold like crazy. The smell of packing grease and transmission fluid won't come out for weeks. The slaves are gonna be pukin' their guts out.

I'll be glad to deliver these bad boys, but gotta know where. Squirt me a private message if it's too sensitive for the SU network.

Nick

Slavers Union Tracking Logs - Ophiuchi - 11-16-2007

Message to: Seth Driskill
Comm ID: Nick Tate

Hey Boss,

Well, the market is there, alright. I delivered my first load of "meat puppets" to Ronnenburg officials today. I stayed around a few minutes for the auction, but it was a bit disgusting, even for me. Had to get out of there.

The profits definitely felt nice, though. The Kusari Lux I inherited from that old Captain was just a bit too noticeable for this line of work, so I popped over to Cambridge and traded her for a new Firefly class. No indiidual staterooms for the slaves, but I picked up the equivalent of straw bales and horse blankets to cozy up her hold a bit for our "guests".

I ran a legal load of prisoners over to NB, and then shuttled back to Stuttart system with engines to see how she handled with a heavy load. Didn't even break a sweat. Finally, I grabbed another load of 2400 Hovertanks for that special client. I'll be parked at Arecibo with them until I get word from you. If the order is already filled, I have a willing military buyer up north.

Oh, one other thing, Seth. I've read that memo you passed out on our organization, and I'm curious as to why you, or we, should hate so many people...

Quote:
HOSTILE

Black Dragon Society, Kusari Naval Forces, Rheinland Military, SCRA, Sirius Federation, Shadow Stalkers

Now, I try to make it a point not to rile up any outfit or area where I might be able to make a buck. I understand the Hogosha and their KNF sidekicks, and maybe the SCRA; but there's some good money to be made in Bretonia and Rheinland, boss. And, I'd prefer not to have Bounty Hunters breathing down my neck every other minute. So, what's the deal here? Am I supposed to cut off my nose to spite my face, profit-wise? My gut tells me we should keep a low profile with some of these guys, and not make waves unless we can help it.

But, I guess I'll do whatever it takes to keep my job, even if it does mean a couple of zeroes off the bottom line at the end of the year.

Lemme know on those AATs,
Nick

Slavers Union Tracking Logs - Gamazson - 11-16-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
RECIPIENT: Kneecap

Nick,

At least them fraking tanks are coming along. Its the only good news about this job I have heard since we took it on. Our LSF contact want more for the big guns, greedy frakin bastard. Its been hard to find some Kusari Heavy weapons for sale with out Hogosha over the damn door.

Now about that list in the memo, I will change since I see reason for us start any fighting against those windbags, but keep in mind that those groups are going to rilled up anytime they spot us in their space. Job hazard. Have you ever actually know the RM not to be rilled up? I swear the seats in their ships must come with stiff rods that they have to shove.............

Anyway the Hogosha, Sirius Stalkers Organization and SCRA will remain on our 'Hostile' list. The Hogosha are frakin wankers, we ship far too many Bounty Hunter to Arranmore for them to even remotely like us, and SCRA is offended by our ethics. Not to mention they are idiots for fighting a war that has been over for 800 years.

Oh and Tate, never question me on the open comm again. You are not the only one capable of removing kneecaps. Am I crystal?

-Seth Driskill

"Fraking Hell" Seth Driskill runs screaming into the Beaumont bar and grabs a table and throws it over to its side leaving a bunch of dumbstuck patrons wearing their drinks. "FRAKING HELL, THE MOTHER FRAKING TEMPTRESS!"

"Richard Bendinger, he has a sister dosent he?" The various bar patrons star at Seth. Looking directly at a couple of new Mules wearing the SU colours he yells. "Bring her to me now!"

And a short wait a young blond waitress is dragged kicking and creaming in from the kitchen. The men grab a chair and force her to sit in it.

"Do you know what just happened"

"Nnoo...." The girl was had stop struggling but had all of the signs of being very, very scared.

"I gave your brother an important job. I trusted him to succeed, and he has failed me. I am now out allot of weapons and over 100 million dollars." Seth calms his voice and steps up close "Do you have a 100 million to give me?"

"No..."

"Why are you in the kitchen? Your a pretty girl. The pretty girls have better work on this station."

"I.....I......"

"She has a disease sir" Piped in on of men from the crowd.

"I see, not only has your brother failed me. You are completely worthless" Seth pulls his side arm from his holster and unloads the entire energy pack into the girl's chest.

"No body ever fails me, is that understood?" Seth takes a long moment to look each of the bar patrons in the eyes before storming out. He grabs a bottle of ale as he passes the bar.

Slavers Union Tracking Logs - Daniel_Feenix - 11-16-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Cain Shepard
RECIPIENT: Seth Driskill

Hey Boss,

I bring you good news. Kneecap successfully delivered the remaining tanks earlier this evening; and, I've already paid him for his services; 2,400,000 credits for the shipment plus an additional 25% bonus for completing this task solo.

-Cain Shepard

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
RECIPIENT: Cain Shepardl

Good work Cain. I knew there was a reason why I promoted you. Same with Kneecap. I am very disappointed to hear that Sameth did not assist. He will not receive his share of the take when this job is all said and done. Also can somebody please find where the frak Xavier has gone! If he has fallen into a black hole with me there to see I am going to be very upset!

-Seth Driskill

Slavers Union Tracking Logs - sameth - 11-17-2007

NCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Sameth Neil
RECIPIENT: Seth Driskill

Hey sorry for not being there to help with the AAT transport boss, i had some ship and...communication problems...im sending this message from a badly rigged comm unit at the moment ((im on study leave, studying for my collage exams so i cant be on that much for now))
ill make it up to you when i can get things back up and.. running again. Oh shi- *explosion noise*.......

MESSAGE END