Discovery Gaming Community
(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: (NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. (/showthread.php?tid=41318)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Zapp - 06-09-2010

Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********xx
Name:
Any Colour You Like
Target: [color=#FF9966]This board

Some Navy ships wandered into Omega 7. They didn't leave.

[Image: th_ascreen67.png][Image: th_rogue_navy4.png]

That'll be 2.5 million to Any.Colour.You.Like, much obliged.

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Kaze Dagon - 06-09-2010

--Incoming Transmission--
--Encryption: AI03-OCP1858-2795 module active--
--Sender ID: Kaze Dagon--

[Image: kaze013.jpg]

Hmm.. Hi Outcast.. Once again *Sighs* i come to y- *Kaze looks at the side and her eyes narrow*

One sec, please. *Suddenly, Kaze's holo image disapears from the camera view and shouts are heard in the background. Laser discharges appear flashing through the empty space in front of the camera and suddenly Kaze appears, shooting a standard LSF Kel-Tec PLR-636 Laser Handgun and with her sword on her left. She disapears again and the shouts suddenly die.. A few seconds later, Kaze appears again, wiping some blood of her blade with what seems to be the former jacket of an unfortunate soul*

Sorry for that.. *Kaze sheats the sword and picks up her gun, changing the battery*

Goddamn mercenaries.. And goddamn bounty.

*She eyes the holo-cam*

Heard you wanted to put a bullet through my head.. Still feeling that, outcast?

*Smirks*

Let's do business, shall we?

First.. One kill in many as i had some 'fun' in New York.
I'll throw some images for your delight first. Got to say.. They make nice explosions.

First
Second
Third
Fourth

Now, my kill, a Siege Cruiser in the middle of that.. battle, so to speak.

LNS-Border.Patrol : Scan
LNS-Border.Patrol : Kill

As for my reasons of why i am at Liberty.. Well.. Suffice to say.. I'm here to retreive some intel i left behind in my LSF days and to make a visit to Iota. So.. Don't worry. This Colonial here isn't here for you, outcast. *Chuckles*

Miss Blue.. As always.. Pleasure doing business. *nods*

You know where to send my cash.

Kiss kiss, bang bang,
Kaze.

--Transmission Ended--

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Justice - 06-09-2010

>Opening encrypted transmission;
>This is Lady.Justice and two other Waran mercenaries;
>Claiming three confirmed destructions;
>LN-Arizona ambushed in Texas system.
>[LN]-LNS-Durango found in New York; Pursued to Texas system and destroyed with HF capital support;
>LPI-Leavenworth encountered in Texas system after Durango encounter and destroyed with HF capital and miscellaneous mercenary support;
>[LN]-LNS-Durango; Dreadnought class; 50,000,000 credits;
>LN-Arizona; Dreadnought class; 10,000,000 credits;
>LPI-Leavenworth; Dreadnought class; 10,000,000 credits;

>Transmitting evidence;
>http://i48.tinypic.com/33xvqec.jpg
>http://i49.tinypic.com/29dvgqb.jpg
>http://i46.tinypic.com/ka0l0k.jpg
>http://i45.tinypic.com/2d6o4dt.jpg
>http://i45.tinypic.com/2lxduex.jpg
>http://i49.tinypic.com/311pcv8.jpg
>http://i45.tinypic.com/zxqkhj.jpg
>http://i48.tinypic.com/2dspdzq.jpg
>http://i45.tinypic.com/28mihxd.jpg

>Requesting transfer of 70,000,000 credits to neural account Lady.Justice;
>End transmission;

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Blighter - 06-09-2010

Source: [color=#CC99CC]Prison Liner Stellar Ranger, New York, Detroit Debris Field
[font=Fixedsys]Sender:
Natalie Callahan
Recipient(s): Mister Rainbow, Kaze Dagon, Lady Justice
Subject: Payday for you!
[font=Agency FB][color=#CCAACC]═─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗
═╝

[font=Palatino Linotype]The videofeed starts up quickly, showing a happy-looking Blue wearing blue jeans and a white blouse sitting atop her glass table this time with a huge grin on her face.

[color=#CC99CC]Why hello there my darlings, having an awesome day I hope, one I can make even more awesome with my precious Credits?

Tell you what, today's so damn great that I'll just do that, and I'll have bonuses for everyone.
Oh yes, even you Mister Who-Doesn't-Want-To-Tell-Me-His-Name. I'll just call you Mister Rainbow and tell you something nice.
Namely, that because of that so absurdly random location of where you found that Gunboat there, I'll just add another two and a half million to your check to make it a round five.
How's that sound? Good? Awesome? Fantastic? Why I'm sure it does.

And now to...

[color=#CCBBCC]The Colonial.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]Viva walks up from the right side of the screen, glaring at the camera for a second before sitting down next to blue, this time wearing her uniform again and wasting no time with making clear that she's upset, folding her arms in front of her chest and just glaring even more at the camera, angrily.

[color=#CC99CC]Oh yeah, KamiKaze.
Let me tell you something here, something Viva doesn't like to hear.

[color=#CCBBCC]Do you really have to?

[color=#CC99CC]What, should I lie just to make you feel better?

[color=#CCBBCC]Not really, but, I don't know. I just don't like it.

[color=#CC99CC]Well it's business Sugarcakes, you don't have to, right?

[color=#CCBBCC]No but...

[color=#CC99CC]But but but, blah blah blah. It's just business.

[color=#CCBBCC]Fine, fine, just get it done already, si?

[color=#CC99CC]Sure, sure. Anyway, KamiKaze. I like you.
I like the way you do your work, and seeing it with my own eyes when I was out there in that furball with you only made me like it more.
You get the job done, and you've a good business-sense. I like that in a Mercenary, Colonial or not.
I think if you keep going this way I might have some other business opportunities in the future for you, but for now you're getting paid.
And because you were doing your job so nicely there, you'll get a one-hundred-percent bonus just as Mister Rainbow.
Five Million Credits extra, aye? Aye.

And on top of that-

[color=#CCBBCC]Oh come on, more?

[color=#CC99CC]What's the deal? Can't I invite her to come aboard once she's sorted her stuff out?

[color=#CCBBCC]Do you really have to Natalie?

[color=#CC99CC]Yuh-uh, I do. Besides, I like the thought of you two fighting.

[color=#CCBBCC]Yeah, I'm sure you do.

[color=#CC99CC]Hey, I'm serious. Watching you two rip each other's clothes off should be fun, no?

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]An expression of shock washes across Viva's face, coupled with her cheeks flushing bright red.

[color=#CCBBCC]You can't be serious.

[color=#CC99CC]What, it did cross your mind at least once, didn't it? She's quite a sight afterall.

[color=#CCBBCC]Natalie!

[color=#CC99CC]What? You like the idea, don't you?

[color=#CCBBCC]I... I have no words.

[color=#CC99CC]That's okay, as long as you don't just stare at her like this once she shows you the lingerie she bought with that money.

[color=#CCBBCC]NATALIE!

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]Blue can't help but laugh a little as Viva gives her a weak slap and turns her face away from the camera, her cheeks glowing as red as Outcast Tomatoes now.

[color=#CC99CC]Ha, well, eitherway KamiKaze. Once your 'business' is done and if you feel like taking a little break, you're welcome to pay Viva and me a visit aboard the Ranger.
I'm sure you wouldn't regret it in the least.

And now to the last one for the day, Lady Justice.
Viva, would you like to take care of that one?

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]Viva turns around, facing Blue, slowly regaining her posture and nodding a bit before she continues for Blue while the latter hops off the table and walks out of the camera's view.

[color=#CCBBCC]Okay... so... Lady Justice was it, right? Well, you did one hell of a good job by the look of it, and we actually had some little insight on it since Blue and I, well, we kind of know the, uh..
The 'officer' who was in charge of the Incursus at the time of the events.
We're actually aware that if it wasn't for you and your friend there the Durango would have gotten away, so in short, it's thanks to you that it ended up bursting into flames.
Matter of fact, we're going to be celebrating that later since we got our hands on video footage of the stunt, so you deserve every single Credit you get.
All for tearing apart the Arizona, stopping the Durango and aiding in its destruction as well as doing the same with the Leavenworth.
To top it off, since that was such an incredible stunt, Blue told me to send a whole ten Million Credit bonus your way, and that's what I'll be doing, even though I think you're getting enough already without it.

That makes a whole eighty Million Credits total for you, so just enjoy the money shower and blow up some more gigantic coffins for us, willya?

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]From the edge of the screen Blue's blouse can be seen flying in at Viva's face, followed by playful laughter of the former.

[color=#CC99CC]Come on, hurry up, we want to celebrate the Durango's fireworks display afterall!

[color=#CCBBCC]Oh you're kidding me, right now?

[color=#CC99CC]Oh yes Sugarcakes, right now! Get 'ere!

[color=#CCBBCC]Eh... well... uh...

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]Undecided for a moment Viva puts the blouse aside, and then flashes a shy smile before grabbing a remote for the camera and quickly turning it off, cutting the videofeed and making the screen fade to black.
<div align="right][font=Agency FB][color=#CCBBCC]┌[color=#CCAACC]─

┌─
└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Mao - 06-10-2010

[Image: diane3.png]
)۩(Incoming video transmission)۩(
)۩(Comm ID: Diane Reynolds)۩(

[color=#FF99FF][font=Palatino Linotype]
Hello, dear
As you can see outside, storm is about to come...

She moves the camera so you can see outside of the room then puts it back in its place
...and I don't know if this connection can handle it so I'll be quick.

Starts licking an ice-cream
I was searching for some fun in New York but instead of that I found a battle...

Stops licking the ice-cream and thinks for a second
oh well, that's fun too...
The top of the ice-cream falls on her clothes
Oh shi~... Anyway, I remembered this bounty of yours and I engaged the Navy boys. I only got a gunboat and a dreadnought was about to go boom...
She gestures showing a big explosion with her arms
...but he managed to make an emergency dock on West Point. I think it exploded inside.
Laughs and connects a little device to the camera
I'll send you the target identification and guncam of the destruction
LNS-Maine ID - Destruction
LNS-Ribbed.Divinity ID - Destruction
LNS-Successor ID - [color=#FF0000][Data missing]

She comes again in front of the camera
I just realized, I got two gunboats today oh and Black Wings is my ship in case you ask...
Pushes some buttons on a holographic keyboard and some data appears on the screen
Quote:Bank account name: Black.Wings
Pay owed: 5.000.000
Address: [color=#FF0000][Blocked by sender]
[color=#FF99FF][font=Palatino Linotype]There, I have sent you the name of my bank account... and, maybe I'll send you my address too if I organize a party you will be invited for sure.

[font=Impact][color=#000000])۩(Transmission terminated)۩(
)۩(Reason: Atmospheric conditions)۩(

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Kaze Dagon - 06-10-2010

--Encryption: AI03-OCP1858-9618 module active--

[Image: kazea05.jpg]

Err.. *Makes a funny face* Thanks, but no thanks. You can keep the Outcast all to yourself, Blue.
Long gone from that side of the game, plus.. I got Jordy at my side.. And that's all i need.

If i decide to take that break, i will probably visit the Ranger *chuckles*. Just keep the little outcast away, because probably we won't aim to each other clothes.. We would probably go for the jugulars.
Ain't that right.. Outcast?

And fyi.. My lingerie is Jordy's business alone. *Chuckles* Although he didn't liked the wh-
Hm..

Let's get to business shall we?

Gunboat. Dead. Me and Jordy alone. While the other ones dealt with the fighters.

LNS-Wolfcrest : Scan
LNS-Wolfcrest : 'On fire!'
LNS-Wolfcrest : Kill

You know where to send the cash.

And outcast? *Smirks* I am a temptation, ain't i?

*Laughs*

Toodles,
Kaze.

--Transmission Ended--

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Blighter - 06-11-2010

Source: [color=#CC99CC]Prison Liner Stellar Ranger, New York, Detroit Debris Field
[font=Fixedsys]Sender:
Natalie Callahan
Recipient(s): Diane Reynolds, Kaze Dagon
Subject: Money and all that jazz.
[font=Agency FB][color=#CCAACC]═─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗
═╝

[font=Palatino Linotype]As usual the videofeed starts and this time it reveals Blue sitting behind the glass table, wrapped in a dressing gown and looking sleepy, with a cup of coffee in hand.

[color=#CC99CC]Eh, morning there you two. I'm cranky, I haven't slept enough, and you've woken me up, yadda yadda.
Let's do business before I fall asleep again or something. Anyway.

First you, Miss Reynolds. Or Diane rather. Can't be arsed with formalities right now.
Anyhow, Diane, that's some nice work you did, and while it's a big damn misfortune the Successor escaped... well, meh.
I'll send you a nice bonus since you had the guts to try to take it down, and people with guts are a rarity these days.
If I wasn't so cranky right now I might actually take you up on that party offer.
Hell, chances are if I remember it later, I'll do, Sweetheart.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]Yawning loudly she wipes a lock of hair out of her face and then takes a sip of the steaming-hot coffee.

[color=#CC99CC]And now to my favorite Colonial, KamiKaze.
I'll get some space on board this thing cleared up for your adorable self, but I wouldn't worry about Viva.
If there'd be any fighting 'tween her and you then only when it came to deciding 'bout who's on top during a sixty-niner.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]She leans in a little closer to the camera with a sheepish grin on her face.

[color=#CC99CC]'Sides, who said Viva was the only one interested in seeing your lovely self clad in that sexy lingerie of yours.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]A little laugh escapes her lips as she leans back, taking another sip of coffee before she continues.

[color=#CC99CC]KamiKaze, tempting KamiKaze. You'll find that the credits've wandered to your account already.
And with that I vanish 'cause this damn coffee ain't working at all and I need my motherfrakkin' sleep.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]She stands up and tosses the cup behind her back, making it shatter on impact just as the screen fades to black with Blue walking away.
<div align="right][font=Agency FB][color=#CCBBCC]┌[color=#CCAACC]─

┌─
└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Pingu! - 06-11-2010

~ Incoming Transmission ~
~ Garret Family Link Established ~

~ Location: New York system ~
~ Comm ID: Simon Garret ~

You may call me Simon. Maybe that fancy, but I get the job done, as you can see.

~ Target ~ Death

~ Transfer money to Garret.Bank

~ Transmission Terminated ~

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Kaze Dagon - 06-11-2010

--Encryption: AI03-OCP1858-7219 module active--

[Image: kaze7.jpg]

Hm.
As i said.. I left that side of the game quite some time ago. And i won't be confortable betraying Jordy. I love him. Period.

*Suddenly the sound of a door opens, and Kaze quickly unsheats her sword. Several words in Kusarian are heard.*

Kanojo o getto! Kanojo no atama no ue ni kurejitto ga takusan!!!

*Kaze looks at whoever entered.*

... Three, four, five, six.. I'm hurt. Six this time? Last time were four. Thought you would at least bring the double.

*Her face visibly becomes serious and she raises the sword up. She then shouts before disapearing from the the camera's point of view.*

Baka! Junbi wa shinu! Inu!

*The sound of metal clashing unto another is heard for some minutes. Shouts of pain are cut in mid cry with gurgles in the mix. Suddenly two shots are heard and silence fills the room.*

Good.. you showed.. up, love.

*A kiss is heard*

*Kaze finally appears on the screen with a couple of gashes on her clothes and a couple of nicks and slashes in her arms and face.*

Ey. You ok? *A voice is heard in the background.*

Yeah.. Give me a second..

Looks like Kusari is also too hot for us to have a couple of days of vacations. *Sighs*

*A chuckle is heard on the background. Kaze smirks and looks at the camera.*

Sorry for that. Interrupting your sleep and all.

*Chuckles*

Business. A gunboat per day, keeps the Navy away, yes?

*Winces as she grabs one of her arms.*

Saint.Jennifer : Scan
Saint.Jennifer : The 'Why shouldn't Gunboat Captains ignore the two Eagles shooting you' lesson
Saint.Jennifer : 'Flashy' Kill

You got the contact for the cash, Blue. *She winces once more as she sheats the sword.* Auch.. This is going to leave a mark.
Oh and in case you were wondering about that Hunter there...

BHG|Kraw : Scan
BHG|Kraw : Kill

Yeah.. *She winces once more as she sits.* We like to leave the field clean and spotless.

Bye,
Kaze.

*A voice speaks on the background and get's closer every moment*

Now, let's get you patched up. *Chuckles* You're a magnet for troubles, aren't you? *Sighs* I love you for that. *Laughs*
Oh.. You are wearing that linger-

*The holo-camera shuts off as a silhouette appears*

--Transmission Ended--

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Blaze - 06-12-2010

--Comm ID: Neis.Arats--

Yesterday I along with some mercenaries and friends blew up a Liberty Seige Cruiser Named Opportunity.
It was really good scene to see it burn and I would like to share my pleasure with you
Scan
BOOM

Please send the money to Neis.Arats

Neis Out
--End Transmission--