Discovery Gaming Community
Just FYI. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Just FYI. (/showthread.php?tid=43028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Just FYI. - lw'nafh - 07-01-2010

' Wrote:Yeah, You targeted a few of the same people that regularly target me.

You know what I do?

Instead of getting all mad (which makes u bant or somesuch, You can always reset ur IP tho)
like I constantly want to, joke with them. Make them not know wether if ur kiding or trolling.

Its hilarious, I get kicks out of it every time one of them takes a swing at me, I just lol at them and make another shiny userbar.
I'd like, go ahead and do that.

if they actually targeted me.

But.

It's far from that.

Just FYI. - Zelot - 07-01-2010

Ok, lets give it a rest, you may not like Dab, I dont like Dab, but that doesn't mean you disregard forum rules. Aside form that, with all the talky talky about it lately, I am sure the Admins know about it, and it's in their court now. People posting this crap will in fact hurt their cause more than helping it.

On a side note, If you are waiting for 4.86 or any other version number to validate your play here, just leave, you shouldn't be waiting for the next thing so you can stay here. Stay if you enjoy it, leave if you dont, simple as that.

Just FYI. - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 07-01-2010

Quote:Stay if you enjoy it, leave if you dont, simple as that.

I dont enjoy it.

I just stay for teh lulz.

I actually have found myself waiting for 4.86 tho... hmm

Just FYI. - RonG777 - 07-01-2010

' Wrote:Yes, because if something hasn't been done already, with all the complaints made.
My PM would totally get someone's attention.

Look bud . . I don't know what your particular problem is with him . . And I really don't care what it is . .
The fact is, if you said your piece to the admins about your gripe, then you need to be patient for an answer . . One thing I know about Some of the admins here is that they don't shoot from the hip on certain things . . They will get the information they are looking for, and they will make the best decision they can on the situation . . .

I am out of the "loop" of the internal affairs of some things here; but I do know this:

This individual you are trying to trash has been here longer than almost anyone else I know thats still here . .

He has grown from a pompus, over confident child, to an outstanding contributing member of this community. . .

I see a lot of pompus, over confident children here on the forums today, and I don't look at them no different at them than I do to Igiss himself for the fact that we all have different ideas that we can all learn from them and make Disco-Land a better place . . .

Just because the admin team dosn't aggree with a new idea at this particular time dosn't mean that they will reject it later, my friend . .

Honestly, is all this bad talk of someone worth not knowing who someone really is? . . . Is it worth losing the fabric of this community over some pettey differnces? ? ? ? . . .

TL:DR.

You people are missing the point.

Dab was only one of the topics.

Et cetera, et cetera.

Just FYI. - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 07-01-2010

Its an aristocracy. (of sorts)

People see you say "DAB!"

and they're like

HOW DAREZ U!

' Wrote:Its an aristocracy. (of sorts)

People see you say "DAB!"

and they're like

HOW DAREZ U!
Never thought I'd agree with you, Cam.

Yet here I am.

Point is, I suggest you people read the rest of the post.

And understand it.

And don't post more "OLOL U FLAEM DAB!?" because of two lines of the entire body text.

seriously.

What the crap?

@Zelot: It's about rekindling interest.

Just FYI. - RonG777 - 07-01-2010

' Wrote:TL:DR.

You people are missing the point.

Dab was only one of the topics.

Et cetera, et cetera.

Well, my friend, I guess I am missing the point . . .

I don't understand all the complaints and issues that you have with this community, and perhapse I never will . .

I know one thing for sure . . If the way things are done here are to the point where you really can't stand it anymore, and you can't do nothing to change it, perhapse it may be best for you to move on to another way to enjoy the game? . . other servers, Mods , , Different game entirely . . .

I just hate to see someone to a point where they are so miserable, that they can't enjoy this game as well as this community . . .

Just FYI. - Petitioner - 07-01-2010

' Wrote:Well, my friend, I guess I am missing the point . . .

I don't understand all the complaints and issues that you have with this community, and perhapse I never will . .

I know one thing for sure . . If the way things are done here are to the point where you really can't stand it anymore, and you can't do nothing to change it, perhapse it may be best for you to move on to another way to enjoy the game? . . other servers, Mods , , Different game entirely . . .

I just hate to see someone to a point where they are so miserable, that they can't enjot this game as well as this community . . .
You positively contribute to the community.

Just FYI. - Exsiled_one - 07-01-2010

Ron, why do you keep calling him your friend when you said that you do not think kind of him expressing his opinion here.

Problem is that this isn't a server with liberties of speech and it shouldn't be. It's a private server. If you have a problem with an "technically an employee" of the server, you can complain to the administration. But nothing stops you to inform the public of the situation you have found yourself into as long as you maintain a civil tone.