Discovery Gaming Community
Signature needed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Signature needed (/showthread.php?tid=43042)

Pages: 1 2 3

Signature needed - Oldum - 07-05-2010

So , removed the ships and made the lover font smaller:

[Image: William-Frederick-Cody-1.png]

And a small idea I had...

[Image: William-Frederick-Cody2.png]

Signature needed - William Frederick Cody - 07-06-2010

' Wrote:So , removed the ships and made the lover font smaller:

[Image: William-Frederick-Cody-1.png]

And a small idea I had...

[Image: William-Frederick-Cody2.png]

I like the small idea you have had, and want to add my idea to this also:

I found this picture.

And this.

So, if it possible, please try to print the letters on the plane of the prairie schooner, that would be nice.

I know that this purpose doesnt fit to my 2nd picture in this post, but you come close to get what i want.

You have a good feeling for that, i am sure.

I hope for next purposes, my dear.

~William Frederick Cody

Signature needed - Oldum - 07-09-2010

' Wrote:I like the small idea you have had, and want to add my idea to this also:

I found this picture.

And this.

So, if it possible, please try to print the letters on the plane of the prairie schooner, that would be nice.

I know that this purpose doesnt fit to my 2nd picture in this post, but you come close to get what i want.

You have a good feeling for that, i am sure.
I hope for next purposes, my dear.

~William Frederick Cody

[Image: William-Frederick-Cody-2.png]
[Image: William-Frederick-Cody3.png]
I didn't put the picture on the second, cause it just didn't fit and made the total image way too crowded

Awaiting reply.

Signature needed - Weedalot - 07-09-2010

i like how it looks

Signature needed - William Frederick Cody - 07-11-2010

' Wrote:[Image: William-Frederick-Cody-2.png]
I didn't put the picture on the second, cause it just didn't fit and made the total image way too crowded

Awaiting reply.

The second picture would need a closed plane, that is the problem. Maybe you can find a good picture elsewhere. But i think its a dead end picture. I posted it only because it was a nice example for a prairie schooner.

The first picture you made is very nice. We come closer to my idea.

My suggestions on changing the first one:

The potrait of him should look into the picture.
Is it possible to snip out 3 schooners, and print the three char name i have onto it?
My comm IDs are: W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop, W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store, W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
I try to describe my thoughts about my names on the plane:

Maybe (not sure about it) you could print only Weapon-Shop etc. onto the plane, without the W.F.Cody in front. That would safe space for bigger letters.**
On the other hand, as the 3 schooners should represent my three dealing ships, the full name should be printed on, for better recognizing in space.
Also the size of the letters on the planes should be small as possible, barely readable.

I know its a bit difficult, because too much text may ruin the picture. More confusion than help perhaps.

Which leeds me to a question about the size; is it maximum width? If not, i would say it could be easier to snip out 3 schooners and bring all the text onto the picture. If you think, a bit smaller width is better, we can discuss it.*

Also, please, correct my grammar, if necessary. Im am unsure, if "William Frederick Cody's / Weapons and Equipment Shops", "William Frederick Cody's / Weapons and Equipment Shop", "William Frederick Cody's / Weapon and Equipment Shops" or "William Frederick Cody's / Weapon and Equipment Shop" is spelled correctly.
I hope that you are good in english to solve that, because i am not.

So what do you think?

*Edit: I read, that the maximum sig size is 700 x 250. As i want to have one line of text below my sig, the maximum size should be 700 x ~233 pixels. Correct me, if i am wrong here.

**Edit 2: Maybe the text should be: "W.F.Cody" (first line) and "Weapons" and "Equipment" (second line of text). And with only the 2 schooners, that you have posted in above example.

Signature needed - Oldum - 07-16-2010

Another version, thistime it's with the 3 wagons, hope this is something what you wanted, cause I'm running out of ideas here:P

[Image: William-Frederick-Cody3-1.png]

Signature needed - William Frederick Cody - 07-17-2010

' Wrote:Another version, thistime it's with the 3 wagons, hope this is something what you wanted, cause I'm running out of ideas here:P

[Image: William-Frederick-Cody3-1.png]

Relax my dear. I think we are nearly ready here.

I like the purpose very well. Only three things, i would like to have optimized:

1. I dont like the "blue break" between the portrait and rest of the picture. Also the size of the portrait was better in the last purpose.

2. The size on the planes should cover the same surface size on the plane. The size of the plane's texture of the most far away schooner, id fine. But then, the letters on the nearest schooner needs to be enlarged a bit. If i fail in descibing that what i mean.

3. The Text, please add the word "Shop" and forget about the " 's" after "Cody". William Frederick Cody is more meant as a title or brand:
William Frederick Cody
Weapons and Equipment Shop

(If the grammar is correct)

You also can set it to:
(center)
William Frederick Cody
Weapons &
Equipment Shop
(/center)

Or other combinations, if you want to cover other schooners in the picture with the text.

Lastly, i hope that you dont get too annoyind by me...
But we are close to it. Also this is my first post without nebulous ideas, but only clear things, i hope.

Also you can give me the bill with the final post, or via private comms.

Thank for your work until now, yours

~William Frederick Cody

Signature needed - Oldum - 07-18-2010

So , I hope this is the thing you are thinking of:)

I fixed up the break, added the "Shops" part to the name and removed the " 's " , resized the text on the wagons ... and I think thats all. Oh and resized the whole thing to make it smaller.

Signature needed - William Frederick Cody - 07-18-2010

Good work.

Thank you my dear. Now please tell me how to link it to open market.
My shop

Edit: <strike>One thing, Shop, not Shops.
</strike>
Editedit: Ok, i will take it as it is!

Thank you!

Signature needed - darkxy - 07-18-2010

[-img] pic link [/img]

I've put the dash in IMG code with purpose otherwise It wouldn't appear.Just erase it, and post it like that in your sig.