Discovery Gaming Community
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 (/showthread.php?tid=43138)

Pages: 1 2

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - Corsair - 10-28-2010

' Wrote:If they don't implement lightsaber realism, I will raeg. Very much raeg.

And you're a failed clone. Thin plot is thin?

That's why I'm disappointed in the KOTOR MMO. [rant]

Lightsabers are supposed to be DAMAGING. If it goes through your body, you die. I don't like the same, cliche' combat system the MMO is using where you stand in front of each other and hit until one of you dies. Combat should be about NOT getting hit while slipping in one shot that will take out your enemy. In the game, characters often get hit by lightsabers and just.. recoil. Like it only burns them, not chops them into mincemeat.

The rest of the game had better make up for this piss-poor combat system.[/rant]

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - mwerte - 10-28-2010

' Wrote:Lightsabers are supposed to be DAMAGING. If it goes through your body, you die. I don't like the same, cliche' combat system the MMO is using where you stand in front of each other and hit until one of you dies. Combat should be about NOT getting hit while slipping in one shot that will take out your enemy. In the game, characters often get hit by lightsabers and just.. recoil. Like it only burns them, not chops them into mincemeat.
this.

In one of the Jedi Knight games there was a cheat code that made the stormtroopers fall apart on saber impact. It was my favorite cheat code.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - Cond0r - 10-28-2010

The Lightsaber combat in Force Unleashed 2 is pretty cool. When you slice up stormtroppers they get decapitated, loose their arms/legs, stuff like that. I don't remember if this was the case in the first game though, oh well, whatever. Fancy graphics.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - schlurbi - 10-28-2010

Smoke Wars: The Smoke Unleashed

D:

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - Tommeh - 10-29-2010

Just finished game today, overall feeling is that game is a bit short, but other stuff is awesome, there is few moments where you can't be sure how will story end, drama moments, and final battle is just awesome. It's blasting with graphic effects and combos. You even get to make some choices, anyway nice game for pure fun with force smashing around everything.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - schlurbi - 10-30-2010

I played through it already yesterday. The Boss Fights are nice and so is the normal Fighting as well, but I am still a Bit disappointed. It's way too short for a full Price Game, it was more like an Add-On and it had less Movie Sequences than the first Game, I was expecting more, but it was still a nice Game.

Time to wait for the third Game then :l

PS: There was a German Advertising in TV today "Unleash the Truth", the Game didn't really unleash any Truth except that you are a Clone, you still don't know if the original Starkiller survived. :l

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - mwerte - 10-30-2010

my brother got this for the wii.

I didn't make it through half of the first level. Annoying controls, poor plot, ect ect. It made me sadder for having played it.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - Thor22 - 11-03-2010

' Wrote:In one of the Jedi Knight games there was a cheat code that made the stormtroopers fall apart on saber impact. It was my favorite cheat code.
Jedi Knight II, nothing better than chopping off that pluralising bartender's head.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - Coin - 11-04-2010

the thing about this game is the freaking advert on tv, which looks really cool until you read the line at the bottom

'not actual game footage'

thats like a trailer for a film that looks like its full of spaceship battles, but actually is a three hour documentary on lesser known aspects of the norwegian leather industry.

why do they do this? why make a game advert that contains no-ingame footage?

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 - schlurbi - 11-04-2010

Didn't they do the same in the first Game? There are a Lot of Game Trailers which don't show ingame Footage.
What pisses me off in the German Advert: It's saying "Unleash the Truth", the Game didn't reveal anything new, except you're a Clone and there are more, which is already been said in the first Minutes of the Game.