Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned (/showthread.php?tid=46285)

Pages: 1 2

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Orca.Freelancer - 09-04-2010

' Wrote:but once i was killed out of role play the pics prove im right if u could read all of them but thay only show part of it i WAS NEVER ask to stop MY name was NEVER used once i was shot at the the word go
, i was killed 2 times by the same person/group even leaveing when the sytem
AND i never threatened there is no prove in them pics at all about that at all

so i really fail to see any pint to my money being removed

but as it's a game and i have remade 25% of my money i gess i leve it but i feel this was over kill cos of what was happning to me??

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Bear - 09-04-2010

' Wrote:but once i was killed out of role play the pics prove im right if u could read all of them but thay only show part of it i WAS NEVER ask to stop MY name was NEVER used once i was shot at the the word go

If you have evidence of this then submit it, if not, take it on the chin and move on please.

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - BaconSoda - 09-05-2010

Please let me explain to you these three misconceptions you put in here:

1. I do not go out of Roleplay in system chat. I do not go out of Roleplay in Local Chat. The Phantoms do not go out of Roleplay in either of these chats. We killed you because we are terrorists, and it is our job to kill you. You did not even give us the courtesy of stopping for us (After I did ask you - you were the only other person there, who did you think I was asking?). If you wanted more RP than the plethora of lines we shared with you, you really showed no indications of it.

2. You were not leaving the Frankfurt system at all. In fact, you were coming back to the Frankfurt system with another full load of trade goods. The trader being exempt from the four hour rule was put into place particularly so that pirates can benefit from traders returning to the system, like you did. If you come back with the intention of continuing to trade, we have the privilege of pirating/terrorizing you as many times as you come back. Obviously you want to leave the system; you're fully laden with Synth Paste for Kusari. This does not exempt you from piracy/terrorism a second, third, or nth time.

Additionally, you left the system when you respawned. If you were really so keen on following the four-hour-rule, you would have stayed out of the Frankfurt system as the rule states in the first place.

3. You did not threaten, but you told me to read the rules very rudely and your last words were "Admin." If you would take your own advice, you'd notice that rule 3.4 states that this is a breach of the rules.

I hope that helps.

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Orca.Freelancer - 09-06-2010

' Wrote:Please let me explain to you these three misconceptions you put in here:

1. I do not go out of Roleplay in system chat. I do not go out of Roleplay in Local Chat. The Phantoms do not go out of Roleplay in either of these chats. We killed you because we are terrorists, and it is our job to kill you. You did not even give us the courtesy of stopping for us (After I did ask you - you were the only other person there, who did you think I was asking?). If you wanted more RP than the plethora of lines we shared with you, you really showed no indications of it.

2. You were not leaving the Frankfurt system at all. In fact, you were coming back to the Frankfurt system with another full load of trade goods. The trader being exempt from the four hour rule was put into place particularly so that pirates can benefit from traders returning to the system, like you did. If you come back with the intention of continuing to trade, we have the privilege of pirating/terrorizing you as many times as you come back. Obviously you want to leave the system; you're fully laden with Synth Paste for Kusari. This does not exempt you from piracy/terrorism a second, third, or nth time.

Additionally, you left the system when you respawned. If you were really so keen on following the four-hour-rule, you would have stayed out of the Frankfurt system as the rule states in the first place.

3. You did not threaten, but you told me to read the rules very rudely and your last words were "Admin." If you would take your own advice, you'd notice that rule 3.4 states that this is a breach of the rules.

I hope that helps.

for starts i was asking if admin was about to witch i had no reply but not a prob
2nd thay was about 15 odd people red and white on my hud
3rd YOU naver used my name once u could of been talking to anyone to remind u shouting stop or engaging is not right
as u started shotting from the word go never had time to scan for id and u looked like outcast's to me

i was on my way to munich not kusari how would u of known that as u never talked to me only once u were shotting

once again u never used my name and as u were fighting with others when i came out of lane and chats was very fast going u should of used ship name so people know who is talking to who as i was getting load chat on the screen and once again you never used my name ONCE . even orce or Of would of let me know who the chat for

' Wrote:If you have evidence of this then submit it, if not, take it on the chin and move on please.

wel lthe evivdence is kind of in the pics thay sent u as u see thay not using my name and thay a full list of people in the hud and , even i used his name even when under fire even is it was rude i his name the 2nd time round as it took my a while to find out who was shooting at me but to , i mean how do u know whos who whan people not use names and do not give time to do the role play chit chat staff .

as i read the rule's before for u kill once must use the name of the ship or faction and give time for a response
for role play

or fair play as it put

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - BaconSoda - 09-06-2010

' Wrote:for starts i was asking if admin was about to witch i had no reply but not a prob
2nd thay was about 15 odd people red and white on my hud
3rd YOU naver used my name once u could of been talking to anyone to remind u shouting stop or engaging is not right
as u started shotting from the word go never had time to scan for id and u looked like outcast's to me

i was on my way to munich not kusari how would u of known that as u never talked to me only once u were shotting

once again u never used my name and as u were fighting with others when i came out of lane and chats was very fast going u should of used ship name so people know who is talking to who as i was getting load chat on the screen and once again you never used my name ONCE . even orce or Of would of let me know who the chat for

So there were 5 Red people and 1 White person on your HUD. You were getting CDed repeatedly. Someone told some BowEx (Your ID) to stop. Who do you think we're talking to? RP is a two way street. You have to give to receive. If you don't stop, there is nothing I can do but tell you you're going to die.

Also, what about when it was just you and me on the New Berlin side of the gate? It was just the two of us. I asked for the BowEx to stay. Now, if I were a BowEx (which I'm not but you are), why would I ask myself to stay? A little common sense is all I'm asking.

Yeah, I know where you were going. I know you were going to go sell your Synth Paste at Roppongi Station in New Tokyo. You were trying to leave to get there. That means that you were trading and you could be accosted again. I know.

So the 2nd time there was an RM around. The same rules apply. If you're getting CDed and someone has asked someone to stop, who do you think we're talking to? We weren't even fighting anyone yet. There was only an engagement after you decided you could pull a fast one on those guys repeatedly CDing you by slamming the Cruise button. I don't have to say your name, you can use a little common sense to realize "Oh, I can't engage cruise and someone is saying 'Stay here' to me. I guess (s)he's talking to me."

You know, instead of swearing at me and claiming I am out of Roleplay.

And for god's sake, did you just claim I didn't give you time for a response? I talked to you, docked with the Frankfurt Jump Gate, then talked more, and then killed you. No time for a response? You had a good three minutes to type something while repeatedly slamming Cruise, but instead you swore at me after you died and claimed I was out of Roleplay and breaking the rules. That is honestly ridiculous.

Please, just take it on the chin that you swore and went out of Roleplay. I did absolutely nothing wrong here...

' Wrote:So there were 5 Red people and 1 White person on your HUD. You were getting CDed repeatedly. Someone told some BowEx (Your ID) to stop. Who do you think we're talking to? RP is a two way street. You have to give to receive. If you don't stop, there is nothing I can do but tell you you're going to die.

Also, what about when it was just you and me on the New Berlin side of the gate? It was just the two of us. I asked for the BowEx to stay. Now, if I were a BowEx (which I'm not but you are), why would I ask myself to stay? A little common sense is all I'm asking.

Yeah, I know where you were going. I know you were going to go sell your Synth Paste at Roppongi Station in New Tokyo. You were trying to leave to get there. That means that you were trading and you could be accosted again. I know.

So the 2nd time there was an RM around. The same rules apply. If you're getting CDed and someone has asked someone to stop, who do you think we're talking to? We weren't even fighting anyone yet. There was only an engagement after you decided you could pull a fast one on those guys repeatedly CDing you by slamming the Cruise button. I don't have to say your name, you can use a little common sense to realize "Oh, I can't engage cruise and someone is saying 'Stay here' to me. I guess (s)he's talking to me."

You know, instead of swearing at me and claiming I am out of Roleplay.

And for god's sake, did you just claim I didn't give you time for a response? I talked to you, docked with the Frankfurt Jump Gate, then talked more, and then killed you. No time for a response? You had a good three minutes to type something while repeatedly slamming Cruise, but instead you swore at me after you died and claimed I was out of Roleplay and breaking the rules. That is honestly ridiculous.

Please, just take it on the chin that you swore and went out of Roleplay. I did absolutely nothing wrong here...

im i am not bowex i have a Alg waste id

so u never asked me to stop how do i know if your cd,ing me when thay 15 odd people on my hud you made no effort to use my name to make sure i new your were talking to me

im i am not bowex i have a Alg waste id

on berlin side my hud was full of people white and red and as your were all ready talking on local chat for before i got they and u never used my name orca.freelaner to show you were talking to me i could of been cd by Ai or anyone from what i could see the only reasen is i thort u were talking to a bowex guy ???
even that i could not see one

and as your said you think i was bowex u have clearly got it all mixed up some were so just make sure u use people name so thay know your talking to them

Roppongi Station in New Tokyo is not even on my map how u could know were i going with out asking ?

U never used my name

so so reading all this i think we just got our wires mixed up u think you talking to a bowex guy and i was thinking you were not talking to me but to some bowex guy , so maybe both wrong

[/quote]

as i allready did in post 11

i was just replying to your post in here

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Bear - 09-06-2010

And that concludes this thread, I think we are done here gentlemen.