Discovery Gaming Community
Sig Needed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Sig Needed (/showthread.php?tid=46738)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sig Needed - wilwerin2 - 09-14-2010

She Indeed got beautyfull eyes, but i really want sommething looking more realistic.

Sig Needed - mwerte - 09-14-2010

let me see what I can do.

what do you mean by "not a chick" ??

well, a huge barely hidden breast wit a gun in hands, is what i call a chick.

Sommething like in the pick i posted before could be perfect, if it's useable, please try to use it.

[Image: papaton1.png]

I might try for a better Switchblade image, but because the viewing distance on the thing is so short you can't get the full thing in turret mode.

Let me know if you want any font changes.

Sig Needed - rewritable - 09-14-2010

I hate that inch-thick layer of rust that covers me. Greed is a good motivator, though.

[Image: switchblade.png]

Tested for looks on all forum skins. Best on Blue solution, fine on others.

Hey that's really cool, I love the colors rewritable, if you could make the blade fit in a bit more, it cuts radically on the border.
Also the charcter should be a on the side i think.
I am sure it might come out as amazing with somme brushes and a minor text changes.

@mwerte
I am not fan of the background you used, but the message save it all, great work, and yes, the blade got this default, alongside with beign almost one shot by a razor.

Sig Needed - rewritable - 09-14-2010

' Wrote:Hey that's really cool, I love the colors rewritable, if you could make the blade fit in a bit more, it cuts radically on the border.
Also the charcter should be a on the side i think.
I am sure it might come out as amazing with somme brushes and a minor text changes.

Will continue work on this tomorrow.

1. The blade does end rather abruptly, indeed, that is fixed easily.
2. Though, character can't be moved much more to the left (if leaving blade where it is), since by increasing the distance between focal points (blade's cockpit and her face, also text to lesser extent) would do bad, bad things to viewer's attention. I can cut a bit off the left side, yet that leads to shorter and more square-ish sig (or same ratio, but smaller, if I cut come of height, too) - I know that some people dislike such dimensions, so it's your call by your preferences.
3. Text was a major pain today, I'll get it appealing tomorrow.

' Wrote:@mwerte
I am not fan of the background you used, but the message save it all, great work, and yes, the blade got this default, alongside with beign almost one shot by a razor.
I saw the background and thought 'Malta'.

Should I invest further time on this or no?

Sig Needed - wilwerin2 - 09-15-2010

I think it won't be needed Mwerte, Your style just don't suit me, it's not bad or anything, it's just my own taste.
Please leave a charcter name where i can send the money for giving it a try.

Sig Needed - mwerte - 09-15-2010

it's ok, it was fun to play with photoshop and realize how rusty I am.

Sirius.Vault if you feel so inclined, but no worries if you don't want too.