Discovery Gaming Community
Hi, I'm new! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hi, I'm new! (/showthread.php?tid=47756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Hi, I'm new! - BAF-WhiteWolf - 09-30-2010

Welcome stranger..

The Bounty Hunters are always in need of fresh recruits:)

Cheers,
White Wolf

Hi, I'm new! - UK1 - 09-30-2010

' Wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm new to Discovery, played FL years ago, reinstalled it on an impulse and found this place looking for mods. After playing around on the server for a little bit, I wanted to introduce myself:)

I'm looking to find a law-enforcement themed group for my character, but I'll go to whoevers looking for a new person, unless anyone is looking for a bottom rung officer. I'm the guild leader of a RP guild in Everquest 2, so this is a kind of getaway for me from the stress of running things, just looking to relax and have a good time:D

Thanks in advance!

Welcome miranda.
Many people may try to recruit you.
Just thought I'd say that if you need a hand with anything on the server.
You'll most likely find me in omicron gamma and I'll be more than happy to help you out if I can.
Have fun....
Signed pilots :- matiz,transalliance etc...
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hi, I'm new! - Vape - 09-30-2010

Welcome to the server.

Don't join the Order for an Osiris.

If you're ever interested in an intelligence faction contact me.

I'd recommend the LPI

Also. Stay out of Omicron Minor.

Hi, I'm new! - Agmen of Eladesor - 09-30-2010

' Wrote:I'm looking to find a law-enforcement themed group for my character, but I'll go to whoevers looking for a new person, unless anyone is looking for a bottom rung officer.

Greetings, welcome, and oh yeah, shameless self promotion of a themed faction: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34165

We have our own trading company, and one of the largest ZOI's in Sirius.

Hi, I'm new! - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 09-30-2010

Welcome Miranda.

You do realize that due to your name, you'll get a lot of wellcome posts in this thread, since it alledges that you are of the female gender.

Don't tell them the truth : That in reality you are a potbellied german VW factory worker named Horst.

Have fun on the server.

A & L Guy

Hi, I'm new! - Zelot - 09-30-2010

' Wrote:Welcome Miranda.

You do realize that due to your name, you'll get a lot of wellcome posts in this thread, since it alledges that you are of the female gender.

Don't tell them the truth : That in reality you are a potbellied german VW factory worker named Horst.

Have fun on the server.

A & L Guy

I would assume it's a take on the Miranda rights that suspects in the United States are required to be told. You have the right to remain silent and such and such. United States police officers usually carry them on a card and just read them off the card every time they arrest someone. They are named for the plaintiff in the case Miranda v Arizona I believe, the case that created the law.

Oh, and have fun with your time here.

Hi, I'm new! - NixOlympica - 09-30-2010

Run while you can. When you still didn't get Disco addiction. Or you will end up like me. Forum wanker with no real passion for game itself.

SO LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTER!
LOCK UP YOUR WIFE!
LOCK UP YOUR BACKDOOR!
AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

-credits to AC/DC-

also hi :)

Hi, I'm new! - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 09-30-2010

' Wrote:I would assume it's a take on the Miranda rights that suspects in the United States are required to be told. You have the right to remain silent and such and such. United States police officers usually carry them on a card and just read them off the card every time they arrest someone. They are named for the plaintiff in the case Miranda v Arizona I believe, the case that created the law.

Oh, and have fun with your time here.
LOL, actually no. Its a passage from "Clear and Present Danger" by Tom Clancy, where one of the terrorists are spending some time online "chatting" with an alledged girl, who in reality was a potbellied VW factory worker named Horst. Referring to the ability to be who ever you want to be on the internet in chatrooms.

But your definition would work too.

A & L Guy

Hi, I'm new! - Rapur - 09-30-2010

' Wrote:You do realize that due to your name, you'll get a lot of wellcome posts in this thread, since it alledges that you are of the female gender.

Yeah, just join a rich trader faction, tell them that you are a girl and wait for the givecash spam :cool:

Hi, I'm new! - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 09-30-2010

Welcome to the most <strike>annoying</strike> awesome <strike>bathroom</strike> server that you will <strike>lose</strike> gain a lot of experience in <strike>how to lose time</strike> how to roleplay.

The server is hosted by some guy <strike>who lost his arms and legs</strike> in Denmark...
The main developer of the mod is a Igiss.. a rather <strike>active</strike> funny guy!
The server <strike>monkeys</strike> administrators are the following ones...

Fellow Hoodlum.. a nice <strike> beer addicted </strike> bud..
JihadJoe.. he's the classic <strike> PvP whore </strike> administrator
Bear.. he is the most funny administrator of the server who has the strange hobby to <strike> love nudity </strike> act like a Bear,be cautios when you face him.
Agmen of Eldaesor.. <strike> Who is he? </strike>
Malexa.. Ah! Malexa.. I know him! <strike> Who the hell is Malexa? </strike> He's the most <strike> annoying </strike> calm (? huh) Admin <strike> in the whole bordello</strike> the whole forum!

Skip the <strike> monkeys </strike>..let's pass to the <strike>monkey's bananas</strike> moderators..

Dab.. He is <strike> my personal cat,I feed him with junk food every morning </strike> my worst enemy here on the Forum,he has a particular interest to modify my posts.

<strike>Clean</strike> Dusty Lens.. He is the most <strike>strange</strike> moderator here..why so? I don't know! Ask the cat!