Discovery Gaming Community
Luxury Liner, ID problem - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Luxury Liner, ID problem (/showthread.php?tid=50432)

Pages: 1 2

Luxury Liner, ID problem - Pacificator - 11-25-2010

' Wrote:Buyers remorse is a terrible thing to behold. OSC is your best bet here, if you want to stay with the most beautiful ship in the mod.

It seems, yes. After hours of lone flying, battleship avoiding, artistic lane speed docking...in desperate search for bases to dock, I managed to Rep myself back in Bretonia and half Liberty. From here I'll manage. With OSC ID now, you got to make compromises to fly the most beautiful ship in the mod, as you said.

After all will be sorted, I think I'll write a "Hitchackers Guide when you see life in Red" or "Rep' it up with Style and Panache using a Fat Ass Ship".

Luxury Liner, ID problem - Diabolicus - 11-25-2010

' Wrote:Zoners can fly Lux Liners?

Zoners can give you access to bribes that lets you fly Liners.

Luxury Liner, ID problem - Diabolicus - 11-25-2010

' Wrote:Not in a good mood today, are you? What's the need of being rude here? You could've said the same thing with a much better wording as well.

I don't think I was being rude, only honest. Sorry if I shocked.

EDIT: Woops, thought it'd merge.

Luxury Liner, ID problem - Pacificator - 11-26-2010

' Wrote:Zoners can give you access to bribes that lets you fly Liners.

Really ?

Zoner gave me acsess to bribe so I made my way back from some corporate compagny to Police and Navy, but I don't know how they would allow me to fly the ship.

In any case, as much as it pains me, I think I'll go back to my old setting...I will sell the ship (sob), get my old Border World Transport back, a Freelancer ID and back to business. The InRP way to use Lux Liner isn't suitable for me, and apparently you can't just say the ship is mine and I'll do whatever I want with it. Maybe I'll get in touch with those guys from Joy Division for awhile, see what they do.

Quote:I don't think I was being rude, only honest. Sorry if I shocked.

Don't worry about it, I need more to be schocked.

Luxury Liner, ID problem - Coin - 11-26-2010

' Wrote:Really ?

Zoner gave me acsess to bribe so I made my way back from some corporate compagny to Police and Navy, but I don't know how they would allow me to fly the ship.

In any case, as much as it pains me, I think I'll go back to my old setting...I will sell the ship (sob), get my old Border World Transport back, a Freelancer ID and back to business. The InRP way to use Lux Liner isn't suitable for me, and apparently you can't just say the ship is mine and I'll do whatever I want with it. Maybe I'll get in touch with those guys from Joy Division for awhile, see what they do.
Don't worry about it, I need more to be schocked.

DON'T DO IT!

save that ship, and make another char. the fun you can have with those ships is immense.

plus, i've heard a rumour that the cargo restrictions are being nerfed in '86

Luxury Liner, ID problem - Pacificator - 11-29-2010

' Wrote:DON'T DO IT!
save that ship, and make another char. the fun you can have with those ships is immense.

plus, i've heard a rumour that the cargo restrictions are being nerfed in '86

It is, actually what I've done. I couldn't sell the ship, really coudn't. Everything else after seems...well, not the same. The JhC_Pacificator Liner will now course agrreing to his OSC ID, and the JhC_Unpacified Border World Transport will carry on business with the factions we feel close with.

Don't know why this obvious solution hasn't occured to me before.

Thanks anyway for the usefull help.

JhC

Luxury Liner, ID problem - Drakaisyl - 11-29-2010

Well if you want a cargo ship for good trading with good armor,grab an Slave Liner and a Junker ID and all is fine.All you would have to worry about is the rep hack in Kusari