Discovery Gaming Community
Omicron Theta Policy Change - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Omicron Theta Policy Change (/showthread.php?tid=50752)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Omicron Theta Policy Change - Vince - 11-30-2010

Incoming Transmission:
ID: Elder Valentine
[Image: vincentvalentine4.jpg]

Ah, the ' Do what we want Policy'.

This will not work zoners. And I am a bit dissapointed Senor Silvan anounced this, seeing as the Council Reached out to him. Seems he has bitten the hand that wanted to feed him then.

As for Theta. It seems the Empire will now go back to our initial plan. We call 'Take Over Theta Space' Policy.

Again our hand was forced to this. And yes, all of Sirius shall witness who broke the treaty.

Adios, and Good Luck Amigos.

Transmisison Closed:

Omicron Theta Policy Change - Dourden4 - 11-30-2010

Incoming Transmission...

CommID: Silvan Argus

This policy was proposed by the Omicroners, and I was asked to transmit it as the Representative of Freeport Nine, the station primarily affected. All that aside, you do what you must.

However, I do have but one question for those saying our policies dont work. What would you have us do then? No matter what policy we create, you all claim them defunct, and refuse to abide them. And when we try to enforce said policies, you come down on us and threaten us. How is this supposed to work?

I only wish there was some other way for things to be done. But considering all sides, this seems the only way. My apologies for any disappointment I may have caused.

Silvan Argus

Omicron Theta Policy Change - Zelot - 11-30-2010

' Wrote:Incoming Transmission...

This policy was proposed by the Omicroners, and I was asked to transmit it as the Representative of Freeport Nine, the station primarily affected. All that aside, you do what you must.

However, I do have but one question for those saying our policies dont work. What would you have us do then? No matter what policy we create, you all claim them defunct, and refuse to abide them. And when we try to enforce said policies, you come down on us and threaten us. How is this supposed to work?

I only wish there was some other way for things to be done. But considering all sides, this seems the only way. My apologies for any disappointment I may have caused.

Silvan Argus

Zoner Argus, there was an agreement in place that the Corsairs were abiding by. The Omicroners and Freeport 9 have decided that agreement does not suit them anymore and are now canceling it. Please, dont blame the Corsairs for that.

Miguel

Omicron Theta Policy Change - Vince - 11-30-2010

Incoming Transmission:
ID: Elder Valentine
[Image: vincentvalentine4.jpg]

I see Senor Argus,

Well, I would suggest you let the omnicroners do their own talking..hence they put you in a bad light. You currently have favour with the council, and that for a zoner says a lot. I suggest you use this favor to best serve your people on 9.

Let the omnicroners dig themselve out of this hole they have dug.

I am looking forward to meeting you on Crete, so is the council.

Transmisison Closed:

Omicron Theta Policy Change - lousal - 11-30-2010

--------------------------------------------------

Omicron Theta Policy Change - Chico - 11-30-2010

Comm ID: Chico Benitez
Omicron Gamma.

Senor Ferguson,

You seem an individual of no mean intelligence and yet you lower yourself to petty ill-informed snipes at an old corsair.
The treaty was not forced upon you. The mortars came because of inaction by the powers on the Freeport. Corsairs were forced into action, not the Zoners.
With regard to Corsairs agreeing or not agreeing on Zoner policy anywhere within Sirius, think again. The CIA are of course aware of Zoner movements and trade partnerships with the various enemies of the Empire and yet, there has been little if any repercussions with regard to this and as such, Zoner vessels are still welcome within the Empire.

The instruction given to your pilots and gun crews to fire upon the Artemis was sadly misguided.
The terms put down within the Treaty of Theta stipulated that no capital ship, Corsair or otherwise was to dock at the Freeport in Theta. The Captain was fully aware of the terms of that treaty and had no intention of docking on that station. Nor was it to fire on an enemy, despite there being some clearly present.
Lets be honest, it would be very foolish to break a treaty that was so new the ink hadn't dried and yet we find ourselves here.
Don't be fooled by the whisperers Senor Ferguson. This is not about docking rights for Corsair warships. It never was and until you understand this, you will forever be ill-informed.

The transmission has been recieved by the Family. We will cease monitoring this frequency now.

Regards,

Chico Benitez

Omicron Theta Policy Change - ryoken - 11-30-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Hmm I am by no means a powerful person among the Zoners. I am the Captain of the Scout ship Zoner-Guard,and in my free time the ZBT The-Neutrality. At this time i will anounce my Combat vesal will move to Theta to protect my brethren,and The-Neutrality will be stopping its daily shipments of food to Crete.It will now go back to supply'n the outcast's with the cargo they require. After all,you both pay well,and as all true Zoners should know. We do not take sides,and supply those who wish it. The Zoner-Guard will not interfere with any hostilities between sairs,and cast's,or anyone else for that matter.It will how ever fire on anyone that shoots the station,or at the Zoner-Guard.

***END TRANSMISSION***

Omicron Theta Policy Change - arvg - 11-30-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: The Omicroners, Freeport 9 Citizenry, Corsair Nation, Maltese Nation

[Image: premcom2.png]

The State Duma of the Coalition is debating this revision, we will let you know our verdict once we have reached a vote.

I do not, however, look fondly on threats of your gunboat captains. Be it so advised, until the matter of the Trotsky is resolved, we shall consider Zoner vessels attempting to "protect" neutrality as hostiles, and eliminate them.

I have already ordered my fleets and fighter squadrons to target and eliminate any one that mentions No Fire Zones, Neutrality, or attempts to give orders to any Coalition ship in the vicinity.

I am also troubled by reports I am getting that the CPW-Trotsky, our primary DIPLOMATIC cruiser, is being fired upon by Zoner bases across Sirius. I warn you, if I find out that the Omicroners are behind this, there will be a reckoning!

Merry Christmas Freeport Nine.
Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

Omicron Theta Policy Change - Agmen of Eladesor - 12-01-2010

---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---BHG|Core-Guildhall, Omega-56---

Mr. Argus -

Clarification, please.

Do you in any way speak for and/or represent any other Zoners than those specifically in Omicron Theta? The reason I'm asking is that this appears to be a significant change in your (Zoner) policy - termination of enforcement of the No Fire Zone - around a Freeport.

If so, please advise regarding the status of Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta. If memory serves me correctly, we just had a bit of ... unpleasantness ... between the Guild and Zoners in the Omicrons regarding something along these very lines that we thought had been resolved.

Since it appears to me that you are unilaterally abandoning that resolution, I seek enlightenment of your position so that I may more correctly advise my Guild members as to OUR actions.

---End Transmission---

Omicron Theta Policy Change - Dourden4 - 12-01-2010

' Wrote:---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---BHG|Core-Guildhall, Omega-56---

Mr. Argus -

Clarification, please.

Do you in any way speak for and/or represent any other Zoners than those specifically in Omicron Theta? The reason I'm asking is that this appears to be a significant change in your (Zoner) policy - termination of enforcement of the No Fire Zone - around a Freeport.

If so, please advise regarding the status of Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta. If memory serves me correctly, we just had a bit of ... unpleasantness ... between the Guild and Zoners in the Omicrons regarding something along these very lines that we thought had been resolved.

Since it appears to me that you are unilaterally abandoning that resolution, I seek enlightenment of your position so that I may more correctly advise my Guild members as to OUR actions.

---End Transmission---

Incoming Transmission...

Encryption: Eyes Only

Guildmaster, I assure you, that I speak only for Freeport Nine. I am not entirely sure if I have any real Authority of the entirety of Theta or not, As I seem to be engaged in a political power struggle with the Omicroners. But all that aside, I do believe the situation in Delta remains the same as it has been. Unfortunately, I fear that the situation here in Theta is going to get far worse before it gets any better. Hopefully, I can effect some major policy changes sometime in the future. Soon I hope.

Best Regards,

Silvan Argus