Discovery Gaming Community
Can't figure them out? ban em all. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Can't figure them out? ban em all. (/showthread.php?tid=51297)

Pages: 1 2 3

Can't figure them out? ban em all. - ProwlerPC - 12-10-2010

Lmao what an interesting read. I'd have tossed them off the server for the trolling and let whatever point they are trying to make play itself out. There won't be any actual final nails coming from this kinda thing anytime soon.

Can't figure them out? ban em all. - ryoken - 12-10-2010

' Wrote:Lmao what an interesting read. I'd have tossed them off the server for the trolling and let whatever point they are trying to make play itself out. There won't be any actual final nails coming from this kinda thing anytime soon.

Yup. After reading that warning,i just had to see what the rest of disco thought. People are just sooo lucky the admins are so nice here. All that trolling for mere warning is just funny.

Can't figure them out? ban em all. - Primitive - 12-10-2010

So this is actually opened trial on forum that nobody minds ?

Let the admins deal with them, how ever they feel it's right.

Can't figure them out? ban em all. - ProwlerPC - 12-10-2010

Heheh, not "opened" per se, I think the admins and mods haven't noticed yet.

:secret:

Edit add: :lol: nvm I noticed one.

:ylove:

' Wrote:So this is actually opened trial on forum that nobody minds ?

Let the admins deal with them, how ever they feel it's right.

No actually it was to see how people thought the admin punshments,or non punishments were. But when does anyone actually follow a post for what it was meant for.
So to go back on topic i truely think the admins have been very kind to those who deserve far worse,and this is promoting people to push the limits even more. After all they are seeing people get off with slap's on the wrist,and trolling the admins for even that.
It is kind of like a little kid. They will keep doing what they are told not to,until you get mad and punish them for it. And yes i am calling alot of players little kids here.Do not like it? act older.

Can't figure them out? ban em all. - AeternusDoleo - 12-10-2010

I was going to post something but... frankly, this is up to the admins. It's their server, their way of dealing with whatever is undesirable. Wether you agree with it or not really is irrelevant - don't like it? Play elsewhere.

Can't figure them out? ban em all. - Marburg - 12-10-2010

One thing that the admins fail to realize is that I'm sitting in front of MY computer in MY house spending MY time playing MY favorite game, & I am sick and tired of the admins not understanding that their job is to shut up & cater to MY ego.

Get with the program guys & stop violating MY god given rights.

you selfish freaks:rtfm:

:tease:

Can't figure them out? ban em all. - Primitive - 12-10-2010

' Wrote:No actually it was to see how people thought the admin punshments,or non punishments were. But when does anyone actually follow a post for what it was meant for.

Yes it's like people posting screenshots of an idiot ingame with his name shown. They do it only so people can say if he really is an idiot or not. Or even make a poll about it.

You made a poll with punishment options about players.

It's a trial by forum. When you became an admin then talk about it.

' Wrote:I was going to post something but... frankly, this is up to the admins. It's their server, their way of dealing with whatever is undesirable. Wether you agree with it or not really is irrelevant - don't like it? Play elsewhere.
Hey thats my line. I usually tell people don't like it play elsewhere.

' Wrote:Yes it's like people posting screenshots of an idiot ingame with his name shown. They do it only so people can say if he really is an idiot or not. Or even make a poll about it.

You made a poll with punishment options about players.

It's a trial by forum. When you became an admin then talk about it.

I was just using that report as it was the latest. It was just latest example of a group yelling cause they got a warning,when i think they should have got jailed for a week,and then punished when they started trolling.
Who they were,or what the warning was for? it did not matter. It was the fact they argued with an admin that is why i used the link.Nothing more.

Can't figure them out? ban em all. - TFinnegan - 12-10-2010

' Wrote:One thing that the admins fail to realize is that I'm sitting in front of MY computer in MY house spending MY time playing MY favorite game, & I am sick and tired of the admins not understanding that their job is to shut up & cater to MY ego.

Get with the program guys & stop violating MY god given rights.

you selfish freaks:rtfm:
:tease:
Epic sarcasm is epic win.
[Image: applause.gif]

---for real~
Y'know, we're about ripe for another DDOS attack....
Maybe the WkiLeaks folks can turn thier attention this way.

A couple of weeks off and some folk might get the point that this thing really isnt coded, babysat, hosted, and maintained to cater to their whims.

Behave or get bent. It's quite simple.

Go admins! Hoo-ah!