Discovery Gaming Community
Public noticement - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Public noticement (/showthread.php?tid=53841)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Public noticement - AeternusDoleo - 01-27-2011

Almost as funny as the Outcasts saving the BAF hides from an SCRA raid... but weird things happen in Dublin:D

Public noticement - lousal - 01-27-2011

------------------------------------------

Public noticement - Doc Holliday - 01-27-2011

' Wrote:As if you had never shot an allied pirate because he's pirating the guy you just pirated.

I know I did, very, very often.

Zoners don't shoot Zoners, Outcasts don't shoot Outcasts, Rogues don't shoot Rogues and Mollys don't shoot Mollys! It's stupid and it's gotten many people into trouble.

Quote:But could you please tell me where these supposed "zoner consipary details" are?
I, too, would like to know this information.

Public noticement - Daedric - 01-27-2011

The Mollys have bribed OSI leadership into giving them a Jugg.

Public noticement - Ayem - 01-27-2011

I would like to thank the OSI for the new Juggernaut, its vast cargo and crew capacity has allowed for the creation of our newest brewery, combined with our most luxurious tourist accomodation.

The freshest beers, bitters and stouts in space!

With a few bottles of whisky set aside for the more discerning drinkers.

Public noticement - Jinx - 01-27-2011

i have not followed the molly / zoner stuff much - and forgive me, i don t know the background reasons for it...

but - when i read that the mollys have a zoner juggernaut - i was simply and utterly speechless.

again forgive me for that comparison - but it felt as if OSI had just announced that they aquired a Marduk nomad battleship.

but i am almost certain that my surprise comes from the ignorance of knowing sufficiently enough about the deal / RP.

[or maybe you just made a joke about mollys having a juggernaut]

other than that - if you put "zoner conspiracy" into the subtitle - it might have been beneficial to address it in your OP, too.

if you wished to keep it a secret though ( after all - you don t go prance around about having bribed someone ) - you might not have put it into a public headline. ( that is - if its a RP deal ..and you only wish to address it ooc for transparency sake, informing the factions might have been sufficient )

putting it into the title but not addressing it looked a bit like putting "zoner, zoner, zoner, zoner" into the title which is only supposed to make you look smart somehow ... or alternatively, you can put "yalalalalala" into the title - which has about as much content.

Public noticement - Enoch - 01-27-2011

Quote:[or maybe you just made a joke about mollys having a juggernaut]
I hope it's just that.

Public noticement - Dart - 01-27-2011

' Wrote:The Mollies and BMM are enemies, its like an Outcasts protecting a Corsair from an Outcast because he just pirated him. Seriously, the BMM are the problem, if the Mollies could force them out of Dublin, the BAF would follow. The whole point is the liberation of Dublin, not to see how many different BMM miners will pay you 2 million so they can sit in safety while you attack any other mollies who come near.
this
its also why BMM will never leave dublin

Public noticement - Linkus - 01-27-2011

There is no Molly jinkusu.

It would require a srp and the obvious flaws in the idea would swiftly remove any semblance of a chance it might have of getting through.

From what I know, there is little Molly/Zoner business and no conspiracy in this case. Methinks Mike was only joking around.

That said, Londonderry needs redesigned, we're looking into new possibilities.

Oh and BMM likes gold, there is no reason for them to leave yet. In the future when there is less gOld they may leave but then there's the 2 new bretonian systems that are linked to Bretland via Dublin, so probably never going to leave.
The Molly 'cause' of freeing Dublin will never happen, unless Bretonia is destroyed.
Harsh but true unfortunately.

Public noticement - Ayem - 01-27-2011

s'okay Jinx. Was joke. np np.

Also, thanks to the Council for clearing things up. I've been trying to make sense of the debris left by the below thread for a long while.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=75162&st=0