Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Leader of the GAUL - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Leader of the GAUL (/showthread.php?tid=54883)

Pages: 1 2

TO: Leader of the GAUL - Misane - 02-14-2011

****Incoming Transmission****

****To: Etienne Fitzroy****

Mr Fitzroy,

First of all, When you contact GAUL leader, Mr Keneally is included.

Yes there is a no fire zone around freeports, you should know that. This could cause problems.
So there were 6 Outcasts vessels against ONE Battleship ? strange your picture doesn't show that, actually, were you trying to manipulate the truth ? Why ?

Oh ! By the way, your friendship with outcasts made you make a mistake : Tau37 is absolutely not an Outcast system, look in international treaties, you'll never find any trace of any outcast possession.

For now, it seems that first, you lied to me, second, i still have no evidence of Keriadec striking you, I only have his word against yours.
And now you want 50M ? Did you think i'm a miner ?

I'm sorry Etienne, but you'll have to bring evidences, REAL ones this time.

//regarding inRP, yes i agree, we're gonna have to talk with Admins, it's the second problem we have out Gallia, because of +LE+ each time.

TO: Leader of the GAUL - Rema 'Pesas - 02-14-2011

[Image: lefitzroy.png]

Atris....

You are beginning to annoy me very much here. First and foremost, with the fact that you are unable to tell the difference between reality and your own insane minds creations. There is no mr. Keneally in this channel, and I have never heard of any man with that name.

I did not count the Outcast ships. More of them just means I had less reason to engage. My 'lack of proof' happens to be the full guncam image, and as you know, guncams do not support peripheral vision.

Your accusations of an alliance with these Outcast pigs is what angers me the most here. You speak words without a care to the consequences. well, monsieur, there are consequences to them. This you shall find out soon enough.

You refuse to pay, I shall show you the consequences to that, too. And don't act like you do not have the money. Battleships alone cost millions to keep running, and you must have at least one battlegroup of them. A quantity which will change soon.

One last thing. My name is Etien, not Etienne. You'll be running from those who scream it soon enough.

[Image: leendbar.png]

//I dont respond inRP to ooRP messages. 'nuff said.

TO: Leader of the GAUL - Misane - 02-14-2011

****Incoming Transmission****

****To: Etienne Fitzroy****

Etien,

Once again, i didn't say i didn't want to pay. I said i don't have any evidences from any side.

So i'll keep this outcast attack on us in mind.

Indeed, we have more than a battlegroup of Redemption, About the damages on the Grande Guillotine caused by a renegade, he had decided to act on his own before the fight occures between you and him.
Despite of that, i have to admitt he was wearing our banner.

So i'll have to wash our name from his acts and repair for him.

As the primary fleet wouldn't allow a conflict between us, I ask you to bring the Grande Guillotine to Chalons en Champagne station, where we will pay the repairs.

After that, we'll avoid contact between our factions, the time to cool down the climate.

Regarding Keriadec, he left and none of these vessels can be linked to us :
_Broceliande
_Lorient

I await your answer.

Adam Atris

TO: Leader of the GAUL - Rema 'Pesas - 02-14-2011

Error: The channel you are attempting to connect to could not be found. The comm link was terminated at the source at 04:44 PM. Please be sure you have entered the channel frequency correctly, and try again.

The Gallic Neuralnet department apologise for any inconvenience.