Discovery Gaming Community
Random Bounty! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Random Bounty! (/showthread.php?tid=559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Random Bounty! - Guest - 01-24-2006

This is Jim Hill from the Random Bounty Network.

So far, there have been no successful attempts on any of our "rabbits." Unless you want them to receive thirty-five million credits, I suggest you get killing.

The stakes are being raised. Twenty-five million credits for the first kill! I hope this gives you bounty hunters some incentive! I don't think ANYONE here wants these people to make thirty-five million, so kill them four times!

Jim Hill representing the RBN, signing off.

25 million credits for the first kill. 5 million credits for each afterwords. GO TO IT!

Random Bounty! - Dab - 01-24-2006

hmm I think we should make it 50mil if the rabbit never gets killed. BTW I'll volenteer forever iof yuou need me to.

Random Bounty! - Guest - 01-24-2006

This is Jim Hill of the RBN.

Previous reports were wrong. Our "rabbit" has been defeated twice already by a person who will remain nameless for now. Dab only has two more defeats till he doesn't get paid. From now on, all kills will be five million each. Get to work, I'm sure none of you want to have him be paid.

Jim Hill signing off.

[Yes, Dab, I AM counting kicking people out of your system as a kill. By server RP I meant something like the Battleship crashing or train convoy. You HAVE been killed twice. From now on, if anyone believes they have killed him, PM me a screen shot, if you have on, and explain HOW and WHEN you did.]

Random Bounty! - Dab - 01-24-2006

The it was once. The second time we were testing things. Ask him we were.

Random Bounty! - Virus - 01-24-2006

You killed yourself in battle with him, his kill. He then killed you. Then you started testing.

To be specific, he lowered your shield as you shot a nova, which killed you, but not him. If it killed him this would be null and void.

Random Bounty! - Korrd - 01-24-2006

Virus,Jan 24 2006, 06:44 PM Wrote:You killed yourself in battle with him, his kill. He then killed you. Then you started testing.

To be specific, he lowered your shield as you shot a nova, which killed you, but not him. If it killed him this would be null and void.
[snapback]10795[/snapback]
I disagree. Some people use to target enemy novas as a way to destroy the enemy. If he died in a fight with X player, that sohuld be considered a kill. There are a few ways to kill a people other than shooting. Using his own novas would be considere to turn the enemy wepas against himself. And i remember a time i escaped of a huegenot with my cruiser by entering the sun corona. He had more damage than me and the corona destroyesd his hull first. i barely managed to survive (1/4 of a life bar).

Random Bounty! - Virus - 01-24-2006

Korrd,Jan 24 2006, 04:03 PM Wrote:I disagree. Some people use to target enemy novas as a way to destroy the enemy. If he died in a fight with X player, that sohuld be considered a kill. There are a few ways to kill a people other than shooting. Using his own novas would be considere to turn the enemy wepas against himself. And i remember a time i escaped of a huegenot with my cruiser by entering the sun corona. He had more damage than me and the corona destroyesd his hull first. i barely managed to survive (1/4 of a life bar).
[snapback]10797[/snapback]

I'm a little confused. Your saying that is Player A kills himself by torping Player B, but Player B doesn't die, Player B gets the kill? Or are you against that?

Random Bounty! - Firebird - 01-25-2006

Virus,Jan 24 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:I'm a little confused. Your saying that is Player A kills himself by torping Player B, but Player B doesn't die, Player B gets the kill? Or are you against that?
[snapback]10799[/snapback]

I think he disagrees with calling it a "suicide" and that its a clean kill. In which case, he's actually agreeing with you that Dab has died twice...

LOL... Korrd... quit confusing everyone :wacko:

Random Bounty! - Virus - 01-25-2006

Oh..... Well... In that case. :)

Random Bounty! - Korrd - 01-25-2006

I mean that if he fires a nova and i shot it down, and as a result he dies, that is a valid kill.
Or if i lead him to a star corona, and his hull collapses, that is a valid kill too. because that was my intention, to lead him to a trap...