Discovery Gaming Community
Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? (/showthread.php?tid=5887)

Pages: 1 2 3

Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? - uspatriotsf - 01-31-2008

As far as I know... traders are not allowed to participate in unlawful activities, per the infocard. I believe attempted murder of another trader for no reason would fall in the category of unlawful.

Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? - Horon - 01-31-2008

Quote:I believe attempted murder of another trader for no reason would fall in the category of unlawful.
According to Zapp, the trader didn't ATTEMPT anything. He succeeded.

Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? - senya - 01-31-2008

Ouch! You got the point Dude.

I just recall some 'trader' who loved to annoy other traders with some random actions like lane hacking or shooting down the shields at very delicate locations.

Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? - uspatriotsf - 01-31-2008

But Dude, he just destroyed his ship, he obviously lived to post about it. :P

Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? - Zapp - 01-31-2008

Yeah, but my 5000 tons of Cardamine... I mean slaves... I MEAN medical supplies... didn't survive, and neither did my 3 codes... And yes, bounty is about to be posted.

Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? - Baltar - 01-31-2008

' Wrote:Sounds like a blatant violation to me by someone who just wanted a kill. I would report that to be honest.

' Wrote:As far as I know... traders are not allowed to participate in unlawful activities, per the infocard. I believe attempted murder of another trader for no reason would fall in the category of unlawful.

100% agree with these two comments. If you've got the screens ... send'em in to the admins.

Thought I had the screens... when I looked, I didn't. Odd.

Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? - Horon - 01-31-2008

Quote:I just had a trader ID'd transport kill my advanced train while I was tabbed out and not paying attention. When asked why he did it, he just said 'he had a list'. No messages, or anything. I get back to a deathmessage.

Maybe its his ghost. I have two small indicators that he DIDN'T make it.

Is it OK for Trader ID'd people to kill transports? - senya - 01-31-2008

Well, i used to do screenshots/vids during encounters.
Sometimes they just 'vanished' because i hit the >insert german swearing word here< wrong button.

Please be honest and precise: A 'Trader' destroyed your trading vessel?

Later, I went to him to see what killed me, and it was a regular ol' 5mil transport, mounting a Trader ID, hold full of Optronics and a few pirate pilots.