Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. (/showthread.php?tid=59423)

Pages: 1 2

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Dane Summers - 05-04-2011

[Image: 229191_1845195821506_1588962283_31721255_6997295_n.jpg]
Haha, hell yeah, Venice Beach, i grew up in them stompin grounds! when i was school, me and my buddies used to get drunk on friday nights and pass out on the beach, get the morning wake-up-call, gettin' toed in the ribs by security boots from a stern faced "no-fun-allowed" SecOfficer.

Hey Hunter, we need to hang out man - you bring the booze, ill bring the synth-gonj and the music. maybe ill kidnap some girls off The Hawaii for the fun *hearty laughter*

im not serious. about the kidnapping. serious.

*chuckle* Dane out. way out.

*laughter*
[Image: 231176_1845195981510_1588962283_31721256_5875841_n.jpg]

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - AceJoker - 05-04-2011

[Image: hangmanbar.gif]

"Well, there's a common rule if you want to get away from issues like that: Avoid New York. Simple."

[Image: hangmanbar2.png]

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - El_Vlado - 05-04-2011

[Image: 2hzq2rt.png]
Priority: [color=#33FF33]Low
Encryption: None
SOURCE: Precint 112, Fort Bush, New York System.
TARGET: Nuuskamuikkunen
COMM ID: Sergeant Vladimir Law
SUBJECT: Complaint about Liberty
You have experienced two incidents which have been unfortunate and difficult for you, and therefore I understand. In your original complaint where you believed the pilots were LPI officers, the LPI duly investigated and concluded they were secondary LSF officers, and as such is where your complaint had progressed. A subsequent incident seems to have occurred with the Secondary Fleet members of the Liberty Navy. Having seen these Liberty Navy captain's in combat, I would think there was a reason for such actions. If there was none, then it is up for an investigating committee to come to a resolution.

However, to go off two incidents and claim that all 'Liberty Officers' are wild and corrupt is false and misleading. You have had two unfortunate experiences with Liberty's Second Fleet, not the pilots or commanders of the Primary Fleet. The majority of the members of the Liberty Fleet (primary and secondary) that protect the liberties, freedoms and trade are honourable and dedicated to the rule of law. The use of force is a last resort for them, and only use it if it is needed under the Laws of Liberty or for the security and wellbeing of Liberty space itself.

These two incidents clearly need to have an investigation by Liberty, which I am confident will occur. However, please do not accuse all of those that risk their lives in protecting Liberty every minute of every day, as it insults the hard work of those now serving, and those who have lost their lives for the protection and wellbeing for the millions of Liberty's citizens that rely on it.

I look forward to an investigation that can be done by the Liberty Government as a whole on this matter so as to come to a positive resolution. This situation should not be an open ticket to cause public discontent and protest against the House of Liberty for something that still needs an official investigation and proper judicial process. Moreover, this is something that should be negotiated between yourself and the Liberty government as this is the only way a real and constructive solution can be met.

Sergeant Vladimir Law
Liberty Police Incorporated

[Image: a0vxw1.png]

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Brutus Clay - 05-04-2011

[Image: decrypt.png]

It took you all that time to realize ? Damn, if you weren't so slow-minded, I would have proposed you to join.

[Image: enceypt.png]

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Anomander - 05-04-2011

..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
TO: People od Liberty
Subject: reply
Date: 04.05
Quote:"Well, there's a common rule if you want to get away from issues like that: Avoid New York. Simple."
It's hard to avoid place where You have to be...

Quote:I look forward to an investigation that can be done by the Liberty Government as a whole on this matter so as to come to a positive resolution. This situation should not be an open ticket to cause public discontent and protest against the House of Liberty for something that still needs an official investigation and proper judicial process. Moreover, this is something that should be negotiated between yourself and the Liberty government as this is the only way a real and constructive solution can be met.
Thank You Mr.Law - the only Officers who in my opinion are try to help me, and take a serious my complain it was a LPI.
In face of provided evidences LPI find a guilty pilots - for my misfortune Wright and Brinson are not an LPI.
Well but when I saw Your (LPI) job and Your reply I find a light of hope it that Dark days.

Quote:It took you all that time to realize ? Damn, if you weren't so slow-minded, I would have proposed you to join.
Thai is supose to offend me? Sir, I was gone in liverty over 10 Years.
And I leave this place with conviction that Navy and LSF protect Civilians not bully them.

Anyway I was hoping that Liberty Goverment will at least just a little bit interested in what is happening right under their noses.
But it seems that I was wrong....

Nuuskamuikkunen "Snifer" out.

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Anomander - 05-05-2011

..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
TO: People od Liberty
CC: Liberty Goverment
Subject: reply
Date: 05.05

I was hoping that Liberty Goverment will at least just a little bit interested in what is happening right under their noses.
But it seems that I was wrong....

Nuuskamuikkunen "Snifer" out.

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..