Discovery Gaming Community
200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: 200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament (/showthread.php?tid=59488)

Pages: 1 2

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Cawdor - 05-10-2011

' Wrote:I am not part of this event, bu changing ships after registration is taking advantage of knowing who you'll face.
That said, I woul not recommend allowing to change ships.

Your input is welcome.
While I do agree with you, I don't think that it will have much of an impact for now. Technically - since he was the first to change his ship and others still have the option to - he is at a disadvantage as his opponent could change ships to counter the LND.
In any case, this will be a one-time only thing. In upcoming events, players will be allowed to sign up multiple ships for an extra fee. Further changes after the reg is closed will be prohibited.

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Matthews - 05-10-2011

' Wrote:Very well. Every contestant is allowed to change his/her gear ONCE.
I meditated a long time over my weapons after i registered :(. I have two weapons on, which don't really fit for a tournament like that. Your notice today made my FL day. I'd like to change my two BR for two more Basic mk1 turrets.

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Lennox - 05-14-2011

Hello there.

I signed me in as CNS-Carlo.Sombrero. But i am sorry that i have to say that i cant be there tomorrow because of real life business. Maybe the next size matters BS tournament. I would be pleased if you send the money ,i gave to you Cawdor, back to CNS-Carlo.Sombrero.
Thank you.

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Cawdor - 05-14-2011

Sorry, no can do. Reg is closed.

You can, however, sell your ticket so someone else. Put it up for auction or something. I'm sure someone will be interested.

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Febreze - 05-15-2011

Just gonna make sure evryone remembers, you have twenty minutes tops.

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Cawdor - 05-15-2011

ACHTUNG!!

This Month's Battleship Tournament is over.
In an epic battle (And I'm serious, it was epic) between the flagships of the Hellfire Legion and the Rheinland Military, namely Forseti and Ven'gyr, Captain Lobster managed to get the upper hand and to decide the tournament in her own favor.

I would like to thank all participants for attending and competing. Especially the matches fought by the Ven'gyr were fantastic to watch!
Shout outs also go to Implosion and Pacific. Two captains that I count to the finest didn't manage to beat round 1 as they were confronted by what later turned out to be the winners of the tournament. I will keep that fatal error of mine in mind next time a do a tournament schedule.

Further Notes:
  • There will be NO taunting or any other form of decadent or disrespectful behavior! If you should dare to talk down on those being in a match or participants in general, then I will make sure that you'll regret it afterwards. Disqualification will be the mildest punishment for this.
  • I have to admit that my schedule of round1 was utterly retarded. We had 7 chase fights and they took their time. It was more than just annoying. Expect some more action and equal placing next time.
  • There will be no 16-plrs tournaments until I get reliable refs. 3 hours for such a thing is just too flipping long. Again, I thank everybody who stayed till the deserved end.
To all participants:

KUDOS!!

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - SevereTrinity - 05-15-2011

Kudos to all! :D

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Death.RunningVerminator - 05-16-2011

'Twas definitely fun. You guys were extremely awesome, some of you even made me rofl for a good 5 minutes.:P

And just so everyone here knows.. I was neither mad, nor serious about the refund. Cawdor, i had thought that 1st-8th place was for separate tiers or something.. So that's why i thought i would be getting the 12,5mil. After i found out it wasn't like that, i just went on with my lolwutery for the lolz. So me killing you wasn't an act of disrespect or anything of the sort, just so you know. Sorry guys if i caused any negativity within that time frame.

-The.Verminator

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Cawdor - 05-16-2011

no one thought it was a biggy. And trust me, I don't have strong emotions about my starflea getting owned between matches :D

So er ... you know ... its all good.

200.000.000 $ Size Matters - Battleship Tournament - Dino - 05-16-2011

lags.:(